Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction (31918 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Universities / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by blabber15(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye ego: *New university =>good
*Slaping of girl =>bad
*high tution =>look into it
*Abuja location =>why?
*churches in business =>taxation?
could'nt have said it better myself

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Amalaaba: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
If this is true, i support it completely. I strongly question his source of wealth but he is one of those i respect and value a lot in Nigeria for keeping their (ill-gotten? However you see it!) wealth in Nigeria.

He could have bought big houses in U.K., U.S.A. and other western nations. He is creating wealth in many ways.

As a human being, may God forgive his sins.

High School fees? Water would eventually find its level.

By these investments in education instead of frivolities, he is a great man, in my opinion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by antartica(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jaidey-one:
u're stupid. That man is old enough to be your father and he deserves a certain degree of respect even if he's wrong. Btw how many children did he slap? Idi*ot. and wtf do u mean someone that is learning can't impact knowledge on others? That's the dumbest thing i've ever had cos as long as we're living we're learning one thing or the other. It's obvious ur sense of reasoning is crippled. Dumb f*ck

You are probably one the the graduates his kind of university produces.Baby like graduates cant reason or stand on their two feet.

Education without common sense and instincts that africans copies that makes them little less than walking robots.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by antartica(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
farolee: No doubt you are one of the witches. u will kill yourself with that your useless mouth.do u know what is witchcraft? Some Nigerians are richer than Oyedepo,yet doing nothing for this country.Do you know what nigerians are spending in uk on education?

Baby talk.Oyedepo is a successful con man that he is because there are idi-ots like in the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by walex2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=antartica]How can a deluded,violent and primitive man like him be running a uni? What is the connection?

I don't know how retards brain and clown people like this found their way to this forum. Bishop Oyedepo has never for once claimed that he own faith tabernacle "aka winners chapel", to add to ur injury covenant university otta and landmark university of Agriculture in omu-aran kwara state is never a property of oyedepo,rather the aforementioned are ministry properties.
a man who rose from nothing to be the leading voice in the work of ministry has now become a subject of criticism by clueless individuals who are good for nothing, the lady he slapped in question was not recent but in Shiloh "December 2010" when she claimed to be witch for Jesus Christ, u can not blaspheme the name of the lord and go Scot free, therefore the lady begged for forgiveness and surrender her live to the lord, why is this now a subject of discussion if not for a lawyer who is out of court and need money desperately without pursuing Nigerian thieves who stole us blind.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by stillme(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
solomon111: You are a big f00l!
he that call a man fool has a case to settle with God.
Bros,God will have mercy on you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by sonyjacobs(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
I tut he already own convenant university?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Revolva(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
if he likes let him be doing the wrong thing at the right time. *Wrong thing- the nation education system is bad ,instead of him to join hand to rebuild public schools so as to carry the poorest of the poor along he is there building million dollar empire calling it education institution all for his poket ,#selfishness
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by babaowo: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
may God have mercy on us all iJn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
agubata111: Dominion Bank coming soon
but Dominion bank don already dey since. na him be d church. their papa na him b d manager na usher be cashier grin grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by davidzfarm(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.MORE UNIVERSITIES ARE COMING, MORE SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS IJN.PLS CONSIDER THIS
REGULAR PRIVATE PRIMARY SCHL,----N150, 0000
LIVING FAITH KHMS ----N26, 0000

REGULAR PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOL.-----N900, 000
FAITH ACADEMY----- N120, 000

PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES------------N500, 000
COVENANT & LANDMARK-------------N350, 000

AND PLS ASK URSELF, IS HE THE ONLY NIGERIAN PASTOR IN COMMAND OF OFFERING AND TITHES?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Revolva(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
@babaowo
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.
please bro keep the sentiments ok as for me GOD has bless me for speaking the truth about how oyedepo contributed in making education limited to the upper class only. Bleep him after all him no dey feed me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Haters keep hating while we succeed... The game would never be the same!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by deandavid(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
omg! Not another university sir. We produce millions of graduate every year, with no where to practice what they learnt. Why not food industry or pharmaceutical industry sir, or any other industry that can utilize our abundant natural resources. Well maybe the next 1 will be an industry.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by kunlaxo: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Believe you me this man (Oyedepo) has proof everyone wrong that something good can still emanate out of our nazareth(Nigeria)..He has achieved alot and deserves your praises and encouragement.PLS NOT A CURSE...your so called Governors and ministers cant think of anything positive than to loot away. shocked shocked..Not even innovations that could bring solution to our education they have failed us.In order to find solution to UNIABUJA the federal Government could not do anything than to make a secret call on Bishop Oyedepo to help them out of their mess.Bishop was called up secretly by your federal Government to estalbished a private University in Abuja because UNIABUJA IS A TOTAL FAILURE...what do they do with our money? please ask them... what do they do with our stolen money all the bribes of senators,ministers, subsidy money?.Bishop i love you and God bless u so much for us...you have done a great job and should be rewarded.

In view of all,Covenant University stands as the best Private University in this country,I personally dont Gbadun/feel any private Universities as such because of their easy roots..But Covenant? pass mark...i passed through many rigorous process of becoming a graduate which taught me what life is and what it takes to be a man or to be a graduate,having finished from a federal University(UNILAG) and always encourage people to strive and enter the federal schools for both moral,physical and intellectual development.But among the private Universities Covenant University is today the best.

Regards to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by jidowu84: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
OYEDEPO FOR PRESIDENT!!!
1). Covenant University
2). Landmark University
3). Kings University
ride on joooooor
nigerians will V.O.T.E for you baba.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rubbish after 4jet Jesus did not even have a Carmel, 419
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by ayotoyin(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=walex2][/quote]if i were you, i will leave the haters alone, the funny thing is how much of their tithes worth all that the M.O.G has been doing?they should just let him be for goodness sake.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by pat077: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Why nt use d moni to create employment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by armadeo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=onye ego]*New university =>good
*Slaping of girl =>bad
*high tution =>look into it
*Abuja location =>why?
*churches in business =>taxation?

Gbam. you've said it all
my take
More uni more graduates less and less jobs for them after all jona wants to open six new uni and ibadan has no light and water hailing nails.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by antartica(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
farolee: No doubt you are one of the witches. u will kill yourself with that your useless mouth.do u know what is witchcraft? Some Nigerians are richer than Oyedepo,yet doing nothing for this country.Do you know what nigerians are spending in uk on education?

There are successful con men like oyedepo in africa because imb.ecile like u exist. They keep u moro.ns in perpetual fear that witches exist, so that u keep running to them and keep enriching them. Meanwhile the witches that hunts u are ur ignorance,con men like oyedepo and ur wayward leaders. They will continue to hunt u until u wise up and acknowledge that the brain is a vital organ not just there because ur socalled god created it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by love4ual: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
THIS CHURCH WINNERS PAYS MORE THAN $4 MILLION IN SALARIES TO WORKERS EVERY YEAR......

N50 MILLION SCHOLARSHIP TO CHURCH MEMBERS EVERY YEAR.............

27 UNIVERSITIES TO BE BUILT IN 25YRS IN NIGERIA ACCORDING TO THE CHURCH VISON........

I AM SURE THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY OR CANAN LAND TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON..........

...........HAVE YOU ASKED URSELF WHY THE SCHOOL DO NOT ACCEPT ADMISSION TO STUDENTS ABOVE 21 YRS.........ONLY FROM 16 YRS TO 21 YRS......

THERE IS ONLY TWO 2 IN WHICH A GENUINE CHANGE AND REVOLUTION CAN TAKE PLACE IN NIGERIA.......

1. REVOLUTION THAT WOULD COME THROUGH A BLOODY WAR AND EXECUTION OF ALL CORUPT FIGURES

2. A CHANGE AND REVOLUTION THROUGH ADVANCED EDUCATION AND MIND RENEWAL........

OYEDEPO'S HEART IS BLEEDING FOR AFRICA AND NIGERIA......AND I KNOW WE ALL ARE FEELING THE PAIN.......IT IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL BLESS SUCH A MAN WITH SUCH A HEART..............

EACH TIME I CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA AND AFRICA............AND I LISTEN TO OYEDEPO AND SEE THE VISION.........MY ARGUMENT SEEMS NOT TO BE CONCLUSIVE.........AND I SEEM TO SLOW DOWN................

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Parnassuss(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
davidzfarm: THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.MORE UNIVERSITIES ARE COMING, MORE SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS IJN.PLS CONSIDER THIS
REGULAR PRIVATE PRIMARY SCHL,----N150, 0000
LIVING FAITH KHMS ----N26, 0000

REGULAR PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOL.-----N900, 000
FAITH ACADEMY----- N120, 000

PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES------------N500, 000
COVENANT & LANDMARK-------------N350, 000

AND PLS ASK URSELF, IS HE THE ONLY NIGERIAN PASTOR IN COMMAND OF OFFERING AND TITHES?

Ur figures sef heavy my guy, the truth is really elastic with u oh. How many private sec schools reach N900,000? Dem reach 10% of private schools, abi are all private schools Nigerian Turkish? Which one come be primary school N150,000? How many schools u sabi sef? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by seglan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
All these so call church universities should always consider their church members children first and not just building or having a universities and the members would not be able to attend it because of exorbitant school fee
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Another University? Great news. This would provide more skilled manpower for our labour market. Hopefully, many of them would be employers of labour, and not employees.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to make some for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
[b][/b]Some nairalanders are so pathetic!!....y cant u sit down and tink of setting a pace,tink of doin somtin u wil b remembered for..instead of criticism...wot has bin d outcome sinc u started criticizing?Hes jst shining brighter n brighter..Godbless Papa OyedepoSome nairalanders are so pathetic!!....y cant u sit down and tink of setting a pace,tink of doin somtin u wil b remembered for..instead of criticism...wot has bin d outcome sinc u started criticizing?Hes jst shining brighter n brighter..Godbless Papa OyedepoSome nairalanders are so pathetic!!....y cant u sit down and tink of setting a pace,tink of doin somtin u wil b remembered for..instead of criticism...wot has bin d outcome sinc u started criticizing?Hes jst shining brighter n brighter..Godbless Papa Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by sylve11: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Bodmas06: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
sonyjacobs: I tut he already own convenant university?
Yes n Landmark university located in Omu Aran, kwara state.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by balshade: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wat d bishop is tryn 2 do is gud but wat we need in nigeria is 4 churches and mosque and cooperate organisations to sponsor ppl in universities by giving out bursarys because this university dat d bishop is proposing to build so many ppl won't be able to afford the fees.he's not helpn any1 but he's only going 2 enrich his pocket if he really want 2 help nigerian youth he sud give out bursaries.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by slaxzy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
I wonder what our educational system is turning into! With the advent of private schools popping up everyday, our federal schools would become a mess & education would be only for the rich!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by nattyspice: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
this slapping ministry is growing ,praise the lord<oledepo>
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Almost 40% of universities worldwide are privately owned.
If he has the vision to establish universities, then let him continue.
At least he's not asking for handout from the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU: NANS Rejects FG's Black Market Judgement / Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Students Face Tough Times In UK,Tuition Soars By 60% / How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.