Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction (31925 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Universities / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Uten9z(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
I'll prefer that those of you with Papa should keep your peace.ppl are representation of were they came from and what they hear. I dont think any winner will tell that to even worse a mad man on a street. But if they listen to ppl that will allow them say that to a man of God, you should'nt be suprise. The questions are what are you your bishop/ pastor, father, mother, uncle/aunt brother/sister etc doing to save some1 from being condem by God, or improve their life or community,how many have you bring salvation to instead of condemnation.salvation is waiting for you repent when there is still time. Visit any living faith church you will never remain thesame
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by stede(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
Great MOG

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by fuelsaver: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
] Most Nigerians have been infected by the forces of poverty and so good things purge them to death. How can a right thinking man accuse Bishop Oyedepo yet so many of them are agents of darkness and have no atom of light in them. Reprobates and devil incanates. The will of your father - devil you will do and you will love your own. If you don't withdraw your evil eyes from God's Servants, eagles will pluck them off! Your apologies now or evil will befall all you haters of God and His people.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by farolee(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2012
stagger: Some of these people always talking about orphanages; go and ask them how much of their money goes into helping the poor as against what they spend on beer and women.

Now a man is building universities where people can strive to go and improve themselves and they are shouting. How many politicians have even built classroom block for their communities? [b]Is it not in Delta State that a politician demolished a school recently renovated by the state government? [/b]Have the heavens fallen?
It is not scripural to give to the poor and keep broadcasting it.Read Mathew 6:1. Bishop Oyedepo gives out even billions to the needy,but u will hardl hear him shouting it.i am not is member ,but i love this man die.we hate the truth.Tire down the politicians and governors in your state that are stealing billions.u no dey think?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by farolee(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2012
stede: WATCH OUT FOR DOMINION BANK..... SOONEST
i am waiting,i will be among the first 100 to open account with them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2013
tobezekiel:
u r on point!
most of dis pple sayin the fee is expensive, if u go to the sch u ll knw its nt. + if my sis is paying 900,000 in her sec sch(grange) multiply it by 3 an u knw hw much dat is in a yr.
an here s a university payin 450+ a yr an evryboby s shouting!
sumtyms i wonder if they(the uni) ar gainin of loosein.
how foolish nigerians can be...
#no_offence....
Is it everybody that have money like u have it??....#rubbish
so that we can knw ur sister is in grange!....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction by I888(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
antartica:
A man that accuses children of witchcraft and violently beats them up publicly in the 21st century world,a synthetic world,does not deserve to be a part of reception class for toddlers,talkless of running a university.

His views,actions and opinions of life are quite contrary to learning.One can't teach or learn and at he same time be completely deluded.He is in a position that he doesn't deserve,reaping the gullible off and using sweat to embark on spending adventures.
They would not call their own children a witch oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU: NANS Rejects FG's Black Market Judgement / How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills / Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.