Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave (5335 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by dracosh(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2006
:d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by youlaw: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2006
Thanks for your advice. 3 out 5 to go.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by mide2(f): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy  I've bin laffing my head off with alot of people's post here o. Someone suggested you tell them,, you are now Born Again, another said you should tell them you've got HIV, hmmm which one did you do @ youlaw, cuz you've managed to discard 3 outta 8, hmmm, You need help ! You really do.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Oracle(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2006
well i don't know what to say but i think u're in a very critical position
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by DivineOke(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2006
8 girls!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
I really feel for your wife. You really were a player when you were young o. Anyway, you really have to let go of all of them. If any of them wants to kill herself, datz her business. You are married and you are married.They should hit their heads on the wall 4 all you care.

Preaching to them or tellin dem you have aids is not such a bad idea cheesy :DWish u the best
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by eveseh(f): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
kick her out,
tell her that u are now a marrie man
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by dollyp1cute(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
shocked chai!

I know guys can be playas but how did you manage 9 girls at a time (before choosing the wife).

The strategy
Start pestering them for money, large sums o like 2million e.t.c, I am sure 3 will bolt, leaving the 2 desperate ones.

For those two that remain, anytime you are going to meet them rub some shit on yourself they will bulge after a while.

If they survive that then you are in big trouble.

On a serious note I really feel for your wife and all the bargage you are dragging into your marital bed, being unfaithful is deeper than most people know they just think it's a bit on the side. How come you have not told two of them you are married, you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself.

:oRepent
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by tasiana(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
did u say u re married?
ur case is tight,
Only God can help in ur situation.the earlier u turn to Him the best.
Bestest of luck!!!
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Jaguar1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
I don't usually respond to this kind of post coz it's quite annoying to say  the least but let me say that u think we are all fools to believe ur bull shit story. You 're 28yrs, married, bla bla, 9 babes. For any guy to say he doesn't know how to get away from any babe even when he is married is so lame and annoying. Why dont u have the effrontery to invite them to ur house and lay all of them at once with ur wife watching? Who is the woman that can marry a baby he-goat like you. who do you think u are? Mr charming, Bill Gate or who the hell. I am so pissed wit you that if I lay my hands on you I will yank off that ur little organ of magic angry.  I often wonder why some guys can't wait to get off their dippers before jumping into marriage. It has got nothing to do wit ur age but ur rotten mind. Thank God this is internet, I would have castrated you. Anyway, for ur wife's sake I will have some mercy but that is assuming u actually have a story.
My advice, next time, post something more real and sensible.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rlst84sale(m): 2:44am On Apr 28, 2007
Brother,

I think you've had ur moment as a single man, now it's time to just call it quit. You don't have to lie to let them for them to know where you stand. I think you must be enjoying it and I hope you don't forget that you are now a father and you have a daughter even if you don't have respect for your wife. Many times it's not the look that gets the women, it's what we tell them. There must have been somethings you told them or still telling them that make them not to want to let go.

What I would suggest is that you tell them the truth and then change city, job, phone number, email address and be dedicated to your wife and kid. Oh! another thing, I think an STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease) test should be done as well. I wonder too how you would feel if someone does the same thing to your sister/daughter.

I really don't think any of them would kill herself because you leave, besides who told you that you are the only one in their life. Stop decieving yourself brother.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Rlst84sale(m): 2:45am On Apr 28, 2007
Brother,

I think you've had ur moment as a single man, now it's time to just call it quit. You don't have to lie to let them for them to know where you stand. I think you must be enjoying it and I hope you don't forget that you are now a father and you have a daughter even if you don't have respect for your wife.  Many times it's not the look that gets the women, it's what we tell them. There must have been somethings you told them or still telling them that make them not to want to let go.

What I would suggest is that you tell them the truth and then change city,  job, phone number, email address and be dedicated to your wife and kid. Oh! another thing, I think an STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease) test should be done as well. I wonder too how you would feel if someone does the same thing to your sister/daughter.

I really don't think any of them would kill herself because you leave, besides who told you that you are the only one in their life. Stop deceiving yourself brother.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by bigbumper(f): 11:41pm On May 01, 2007
You know dey fear jazz abi hin don catch you? Take am easy o, you don get wife and you don get pikin.

It is only two out of the eight whom are gonna have their heart broken, the one who is asking when you are gonna get married and the clingy, needy, desperado one. It is not the end of the world and I am sure you have broken loads of heart before.

The three who thinks there is nothing wrong in continuing to sleep with you are easily dispensable.

Your main palaver here-in lies with the three who still wants to marry you regardless of the fact that you are marrried. Obviously one of these whores called your wife. They are gonna be the hardest to get rid of and will try and exact revenge on you by trying to destroy your marriage.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by finemocha(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2007
lololololol grin goodluck
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by hotchic1(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
The earlier you do something,the better it is for you,you have planned how to break up with this gurls before marriage,there is no point keepin them till you're married,tnk God u are now learning your lesson.When you want to stick to a gurl why don't u just stick to her and not playing around,i really pity your wife cuz i believe you must have it in ur mind that u're going to marry her n break up wit all dem gurls.

Anyway that aside,tell the gurls that u're married and your wife aint comfortable about all those sh*t,tell them off,change your number,ignore them,if they keep running after you,let them know that u are not bothered,none of dem is goin 2 kill hersef cuz of you,dey are just bragging, all d best.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by slimfine(f): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2007
The did has already been done. He is looking for a strategy or a way out so that he can focus on his marriage. My advice, tell your wife period!!. You mension that you do not want to see her get hurt but marriage comes with burdens. Once she is aware, beleive me your mind will be as ease. mean while for them girls; ignore all of them. To be nice though, you may tell them that you have HIV or some form of STD or some thing. you don't wanna risk your wife's life because themgirls may be furious enough to come after her. If they want to kill themselves becuase of you, they need a mental check up. And for you, this headche and your wife's being hurt by the news when you tell her, will be your punishment for your previous play boy life
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by laudate: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
Rlst84sale:

Brother,

I think you've had your moment as a single man, now it's time to just call it quit. You don't have to lie to let them for them to know where you stand. I think you must be enjoying it and I hope you don't forget that you are now a father and you have a daughter even if you don't have respect for your wife. Many times it's not the look that gets the women, it's what we tell them. There must have been somethings you told them or still telling them that make them not to want to let go.

WORD!!! wink Di bobo just dey yarn yeye gist for here, make we think say im dey hot! Nonsense! If a man makes it clear that he is available, why should he complain when women decide to stalk him? Abeg, tell am make he commot for road, jare! angry
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by darmys(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2008
they wont leave you or you wont leave them?
and what's holding your tongue from telling those
other girls that is not aware of your marital status, that you are married?
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by tosinadeda: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2008
tell ur wife,na only she fit help u o, if she finds out before u tel her, ur marriage might end
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
u laid ur bed so u must lie on it d way it is. winky did u not call it off when u knew u were getting married?
well i would advice u tell them straight up that u want to stop  cheating.
any one that wants to die can fall into the lagoon and get drowned.inform ur wife about everytin cos i assure some of them are going to take it out on u and tell her.my only prayer 4 u is that none should go fetish on u.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by frankkky: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2009
ol boy na wah o,thats why i always say once a playa always a playa no be ya fault,listen guy let me tell you the home truth you cant help urself out of this weakness cos that is what this is,deep down in u u feel bad doing this but u cant just help urself,what to do?go down on ur knees and ask GOD for help to overcome this weakness b4 it wrecks u,ur family,ask GOD and i am sure he will help with you,trust me u cannot do it with ur strength,u have to rely fully on him to help you out.
you see the very thing that made ur wife fall 4 u is the very thing that is affecting ur marriage(i sense u r a very romantic guy)problem is peeps think marriage can cure their desire for other women,no no,that is why shy nerdy men always make good faithfull husbands though women are not always attracted to them cos these kinds of men cant even approach a woman.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by bizluv(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
Dnt kill urself becos u r 2 very young 4 all dis, at 28yrs and u r married with a baby girl. i dnt c u as a responsible married man, sori 2 say but dats d fact, how can u hv 6girlfrds and with ur wife at home making 7 women in ur life,
y did u rush into marriage when u know u still wnt 2 b a playboy
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] PLAY SAFE, AIDS IS REAL
And pls dnt transfer 2 ur sweet and innocent wife at home
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by kok(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
mannnn!!! u can handle it urself, its just for you to make up your mind and decide to sack them all!
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by rubi(f): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
Men like it when women are crowding them up.
@ Poster you are enjoying their company or else you would have been blunt and let them go
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by GEW: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2009
foolish man plant mango for main road
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by adetoru(f): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
Have you noticed that playas always end up having aughters?
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=13pt]What an interesting topic. . . . !! shocked shocked , i clear throat before i start commenting - ok , im on the next respond but before i leave i simply want to say there's no big deal with your relationship if only you can have a glimpse of the solution by observation a quit time of meditation on the given issue stressing you to start up a thread on a public forum.

I've got helpful advice on this your issue but too busy to share fully on it for now.
[/size]
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Shinatu: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
I laugh when people tell a newly married 'Now you are married, stick to your wife, leave all your girlfriends and be a good husband'

How is he going to do this? will one woman (the wife) suddenly start doing the job of 3/4/9?

Women who are ready to share their men when single should bear it in mind that they may have to share him for life!(o.k maybe not for life but untill he is too old to function, then you can have him all to yourself cheesy
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by TeeJay6(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
adetoru:

Have you noticed that playas always end up having aughters?
and what do women playas end up with?
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by lannre(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
if truly u love your wife they will not only leave ,you will leave them. You know what you did before picking one out of nine. so use the same method
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by rosita112: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2010
it's amazing how u did'nt contract HIV u must be one lucky SOB. Just remember those condoms r not 100% proof. u have been lucky so far? boy come! what were u thinking when u stood in front of God, ur priest, ur wife family and friends saying those vows, u obviously tot it was just words. u made a vow to ur wife to stick to her and her alone. easy if u really want to get it done, call all of them telling them u are done and say ur good byes then just delete all the numbers of ur concubines, better still change ur line. that should solve this mess u have caused urself. Then most importantly be determined to change ur trifling ways and be a good boy, husband and most importantly father to ur daughter. may God give u the grace and strenght to overcome.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by ayodele123(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
you are the one who is in error
you are the one who has refused to leave them.
you are the one who did not totally break with them when going into marriage.
you are the one destroying your own marriage.
where is your marriage vow?
shows that you merely vowed without the intention to abide by it.
i pity your wife.
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Iranoladun(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
Some responses here deserve best comic award! "Tell them you have HIV" "you're Born Again" "request for large sum of money" "rob poo on your body"
Lol

@poster God'll save you from desperate ladies!
1st tell your wife that's the 1st true test that you really want to leave all of them. You'd also need her support when you are saying the goodbyes & not for her to be fighting you if she discover accidentally

You have to be firm & enlist as many strategy as is applicable to each girl

Wish you luck but this is what you get when you forget that you're a man (failed to act like a man when you chose your wife by dishing all other women)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T / My Dad Wants To Marry Again, A Yr After My Mums Demise. Advice Pls. / Please Help My Step Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.