Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. (2939 Views)

The Sopranos - Best Series Ever / James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead At 51 / The Sopranos Thread: Opinions And Ideas For David Chase. (2) (3) (4)

Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by MadMax1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2009
They don't die, and neither does Tony's shrink. Relax and enjoy. cheesy
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
The Sopranos ranks along wit my greatest tv dramas like x-files and lost. I just love Tony. "just when i thot i was out, they pull me back in". Really miss the show
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by bgees(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
Darthmaul:

The Sopranos ranks along wit my greatest tv dramas like x-files and lost. I just love Tony. "just when i thot i was out, they pull me back in". Really miss the show

That was Silvio's line. he was mimicking Micheal Corleone.

I still watch The Sopranos on DVD, it is the only tv series i'm very interested in.

I miss Uncle Jun' angry
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2010
Yeah, i knw dat. I just love d way silvio does it. I hav to rewatch d whole series. I love it n x-files
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by desktop: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
Watched Sopranos again this week, complete thing. The end of the series actually made top 10 best series of all time, left to me i think its the best end ever! God i miss Ton, Paulie, Sil and the entire crew. Cams ability to handle Tony is scary, but sincerely, its the most balanced series ever! Forget all that Jack Bauer crap, if you just dont understand the sopranos, especially the ball bursting puns, well thats your loss!
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by bgees(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2010
desktop:

Watched Sopranos again this week, complete thing. The end of the series actually made top 10 best series of all time, left to me i think its the best end ever! God i miss Ton, Paulie, Sil and the entire crew. Cams ability to handle Tony is scary, but sincerely, its the most balanced series ever! Forget all that Jack Bauer crap, if you just dont understand the sopranos, especially the ball bursting puns, well thats your loss!

Nice one. I miss Uncle Junior.
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
The Sopranos is stil d no. 1. I need to get me self d complete dvd box. LOST for me has dropped down, d ending was awful!! Why cant hollywood match dis quality up till nw. Imagine d craps we see nowadays smallville, kyle xy, prison break s3-4, csi:, spartacus,true blood etc.(sighs). Well, we go dey manage dem, we get choice? No be Nollywood wey dey Bleep up.
Re: U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. by Vieira(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
darthmaul, try "The Wire" for me that is no.1 followed by Sopranos.

Movie: For Colored Girls / How The Vampire Diaries Should End. / Foreign Films Are Better Than Local Ones By Far. Do You Agree?