Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (3463 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2012
THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST AT UTAKO DISTICT IN ABUJA JUST ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO. THE BLAST HAPPENED CLOSE TO THE POPULAR JABI PARK. PLS CALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO KNOW IF THEY ARE OK. MAY GOD DELIVER MY NATION FROM BH.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Jalal(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2012
Hope no lives lost.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2012
JUST LEARNT IT HAPPENED AT THIS DAY OFFICE...
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Jalal: Hope no lives lost.
CANT SAY FOR NOW. BUT THE SECURITY OPERATIVES HAVE STARTED CONVEYING THE INJURED FOR ATTENTION...
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jossybless(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
May God keep us just heard of it many lives were lost
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by supremebeing09: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
Everything in Nigeria rests with "May God this, may God that". Jesus Christ!!!
When are we going to confront our issues with the country's leaders? If God was really going to do "this and that", I'm sure he would be a resident of Nigeria by now.
Wake up people! Question and challenge everything. God isn't going to fix the roads, provide jobs, provide good welfare or do other things man should be doing. God made man. That's it. Religion and religious beliefs have brainwashed most Nigerian citizens. That should stop. This is the 21st century.

Fight for your rights. God won't fight for them. He won't come to your living room either. Religion should provide knowledge, inspiration and courage, not fix roads and do what the government should be doing. In the Western world, you learn religiously and move on, hoping to apply the knowledge gained to something else. In Africa (Nigeria), you learn religiously and wait for miracles to happen. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

I do not condone all the atrocities happening in Nigeria but we have people in charge of running the country. Shame we've lost so many moral and philosophical as well as political values. We now rely on GOD, GOD, GOD. Maybe we should snap back to reality and make things happen. If you knew the number of times I've come across "God...God...God" on a lot of forums, you would think that God was a resident of Abuja or Gombe or Enugu or Osun or... the point is, religion goes a long way but not all the way. Stop the dependency on religion and fight for your rights.

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by OAM4J: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2012

(1)

IBB considered poisoning Pres. OBJ the same way Abacha was killed - WikiLeaks / Did Achebe Actually Insult The Yorubas? / Rivers State Government Completes Third Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.