Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Is Actually Wrong With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Actually Wrong With Nigeria (558 Views)

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK / Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Actually Wrong With Nigeria by damoobaba: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
Seriously,each day I wake up and remember the myriads of problems in this country,I feel sad and also feel like leaving but where would I go.Each day you hear of bomb blasts,chronic corrupption cases,accidents,ritual killings,wife batterings,child abuse and a whole lot of other issues.sometimes wen am goin 2 work,graduates would walk up to me and ask me to give them somthin. This usually sadden my heart.In a country where we have 34 natural resoourcec and still counting.human resources diversely talented and yet we can't get our acts right.what is really our problem and ppls suggest solutiopns,thank you.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Not On My Mind For Now, Says Jonathan / Gej Major Achivement For 1 Year / Mko Last Flight To Jbourg...unilag Or Maul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.