Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135335 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Iaz93: The board lied on Di Maria. How foolish! I'll miss his wisdom!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Di Maria's Farewell Letter.
. “It was never my desire to leave”
Dear Madridismo,
My cycle at Real Madrid has come to an end. Is
impossible to capture all I have lived through in a
few lines, but I want this letter to communicate
what I feel at this moment of parting. In these four
years I had the honour to wear this shirt I feel
nothing but pride for what I went through and
achieved along with my team mates.
Unfortunately today I have to go, but I want to make
clear that this was never my desire. As anyone who
works, I’ve always wanted to progress. After
winning “La Decima” I went to the World Cup with
the hope of receiving a new contract, which never
came. Many things and many lies were spoken.
They always wanted to attribute the initiative to me
to leave the club. The only thing I asked for is
something that would be fair. There are many things
that I value and many of them have nothing to do
with my salary. I hope to progress at Manchester
United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, where
I wish to make history.
I’ve been lucky enough to share a dressing room
with fantastic players, who have been even better
companions. I think that was the key to La Decima. I
want to apologise for the times I was wrong, on or
off the pitch. It was never my intention to harm
anyone. I sweated for this shirt in every game as if
it was my last. There were times when things went
for me and others not, but what I can say is that I
always gave everything.
I want to thank Spain for everything you gave me
and especially for allowing my daughter to be born
on this earth. And to the very special people at
Montepríncipe hospital, which I will always carry in
my heart. My wife, daughter and I will be forever
grateful. Also to my colleagues who always gave
me their support, in good times and bad, to the
various technical bodies that I got to work with and
also to all the people who work every day at the
club, with which I hope to keep a great relationship.
I hope that Real Madrid have a great season and
secure this club the achievements they are always
looking for. I take forever in my memory that time in
the Supercopa [Spanish Super Cup final first leg]
when I jumped at the Bernabeu and I received from
the fans immense affection. Thank you. I have
goose bumps yet cannot think of a better farewell
for which unfortunately was my last game.
Hala Madrid! And until forever!
. Love You Di Maria
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
with the sale of Alonso, I honestly don't understand our transfers this summer any longer, Selling Alonso to give illaramendi playing time??
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you for Alonso
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
OH Di Maria! Bleep Ancelloti and the already fuucked up board.

Now, they want to bring in Gustavo. undecided Nonsense!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: with the sale of Alonso, I honestly don't understand our transfers this summer any longer, Selling Alonso to give illaramendi playing time??
Damn, i didn't see that coming.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2014
with the exit of Di Maria and now Alonso I now believe that intelligence is not a function of skin coloration.
white dudes can be sometimes astonishingly stewwpid.
Flo-P and eyebrow must not fail this season else...its a sack for carlo and back into the bad books for perez.

#undecima
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:53am On Aug 29, 2014
and BTW
the golden boy of madeira won the Euro best player award.
congrats to him and all madridismo.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Inquisitive123: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg,is falcao coming to madrid cuz benzema can't handle the pressure this season o...#Falcao
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter:
Perez wants to recoup money on his investments nah.

try to understand.

Its best to sell when market value of your shares/stock is at its peak and their is no other peak tme than after winning the "BIG EARS" aka LaDecima.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2014
and BTW
he is getting viable replacements for those sells.

Kroos for Alonso
Hames for Angel
Navas for Diego

pure business man logic.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dimaria wears the number 7 jersey of Ronnie.

happy and sad at thesame time
grin cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable: with the exit of Di Maria and now Alonso I now believe that intelligence is not a function of skin coloration.
white dudes can be sometimes astonishingly stewwpid.
Flo-P and eyebrow must not fail this season else...its a sack for carlo and back into the bad books for perez.

#undecima

For the first time since the last few years, you guys made credible sales and you're complaining. Are you oblivious to the fact that Alonso has been a shadow of himself since the season before last, and that Illaramendi and perhaps Gustavo marks the start of a new dawn? Bros, wakeup o.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mcleo007:

For the first time since the last few years, you guys made credible sales and you're complaining. Are you oblivious to the fact that Alonso has been a shadow of himself since the season before last, and that Illaramendi and perhaps Gustavo marks the start of a new dawn? Bros, wakeup o.
He isnt selling Alonso just because he is a shadow of himself he is selling because he MUST sell at all cost.
Khedira refused to leave so the next thing to be sold is anothet midfielder and Alonso choose to go.
Alonso is a trusted old war horse. Not as strong as before but with invaluable experience against the europes toughest opponents from england to Germany not to mention spain and Italy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable: Dimaria wears the number 7 jersey of Ronnie.
happy and sad at thesame time
grin cry
watching Angel play right now against Burnley and he is still maintaining the hardworking nature he exibited last season.

He makes me proud just like Ozil in Arsenal.
I now have more reasons to watch the EPL teams.
Chelsea Mou
Arsenal Ozil
Man Utd Angel
Liverpool UCL
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fuckyouhard: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
inn!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Na so Man Utd takw spoil show for my Angel.

Those players just letem sack Moyes unjustifiably
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
next match is at th we Anoeta and the ground is a fairly okay place for RM.

Now Alonso gone maybe Illaramendi will start justifying the 32 million prize tag settled for his services.

BTW
does anyone know if Jese is now back.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg where DJ nah? Sharpaly play me "Story for the gods" by Olamide

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fuckyouhard: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
very painful! it's just too early to start losin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Iaz93: The board lied on Di Maria. How foolish! I'll miss his wisdom!

At least you are one of the few that feels this way but most of your fellow fans are happy he was sold embarassed but seeing what happened tonight shocked is the reason why no one in his/her right mind would sell Di maria at this stage... tongue grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Any music request? grin tongue grin
"Story for the gods" by Olamide sharp sharp abeg
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
barackohandso: "Story for the gods" by Olamide sharp sharp abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg

grin shocked grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Usbcable, what's your favorite music? grin tongue grin Abi na Hotel California... grin

usbcable:
I dey.
you fit play me Hotel California not by Majek Sha oo

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyw6LZpSOA

I see you hiding among the guests! shocked tongue grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Where dj? Play me bars and melody- hopeful

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
barackohandso: Confirm grin

Let's burn down this thread tonight! angry grin --- Record Comeback... cheesy

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
As in.. From 2:0 to 4:2

smh!! Ance, make we sell Ronaldo too.. Msheeeew!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tval: Where dj? Play me bars and melody- hopeful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT3RhIJZu4k

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.