Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137655 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09
nonny1212:
Wait till tomorrow
I'm just appreciating great goals I watched. Not everything is trolling. You guys and City hit really nice goals. Velverde's own was best for me.

6 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:29am On Apr 10
karkinase:
Let’s cash out on Vinicius jare

Why? This must be a joke right? Vini is a very good player and he is still young. He will even keep getting better. He gave 2 assists yesterday, hope you know?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Jokerman(m): 6:31am On Apr 10
Hala Madrid.

Can still win City at the Etihad

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MrLibrarian(m): 8:07am On Apr 10
Jokerman:
Hala Madrid.

impossible but then let's see how it goes
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:28am On Apr 10
Jokerman:
Hala Madrid.

It all boils down to Ancelloti. Wrong line up, Wrong Substitutions, Wrong time for substitutions.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by typicalgamer(m): 9:14am On Apr 10
usbcable:

It all boils down to Ancelloti. Wrong line up, Wrong Substitutions, Wrong time for substitutions.

😂 you’re playing the best team in the world for the past 5 years 🤣

The last time you knocked them out was due to lack of experience madrid go too collect for England

We lost our chance with this draw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 9:16am On Apr 10
usbcable:

Nothing wrong with the lineup bro.

We didn't even have a proper center backs and a proper 3...

And then the players themselves were behaving like what I don't understand.

Bellingham and Vinicious were not in the game... Bellingham especially.

We had every opportunity to kill the tie in the first half...but we didn't take it.

Not Ancelotti fault here at all.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:58am On Apr 10
Bacteria8:

Nothing wrong with the lineup bro.

We didn't even have a proper center backs and a proper 3...

And then the players themselves were behaving like what I don't understand.

Bellingham and Vinicious were not in the game... Bellingham especially.

We had every opportunity to kill the tie in the first half...but we didn't take it.

Not Ancelotti fault here at all.

Aside from that we made too many mistakes, pep used Haaland as a pawn against us, the focus on him was much, there by allowing them shoot from outside the box

I don't see us qualifying for the semis, it'll just be too difficult.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:48am On Apr 10
Devvy4:

Aside from that we made too many mistakes, pep used Haaland as a pawn against us, the focus on him was much, there by allowing them shoot from outside the box

Yes it will be difficult. We have never beaten them at the Etihad.

But I'm sure, if my boy Vini should turn up...we might have a chance.

We need Vini...I mean the kinda Vini we should to get against Liverpool grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MrLibrarian(m): 11:30am On Apr 10
typicalgamer:

😂 you’re playing the best team in the world for the past 5 years 🤣

The last time you knocked them out was due to lack of experience madrid go too collect for England

We lost our chance with this draw
Jokes aside, Man City remains the only team to stop real Madrid's UCL dominancegrin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:00pm On Apr 10
Bacteria8:

Yes it will be difficult. We have never beaten them at the Etihad.

But I'm sure, if my boy Vini should turn up...we might have a chance.

We need Vini...I mean the kinda Vini we should to get against Liverpool grin
If only vini can be vini, Rodrygo can be Rodrygo and Bellingham can be Bellingham. Even the best of Mancity CAN'T knock us out.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10
nonny1212:
If only vini can be vini, Rodrygo can be Rodrygo and Bellingham can be Bellingham. Even the best of Mancity CAN'T knock us out.
No team stands a chance.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 12:53pm On Apr 10
nonny1212:

Aswear.

Just imagine Vini actually have the highest goal and assist in the UCL over the last 3 seasons.

We really need him to stand the f*ck up cry

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by typicalgamer(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10
MrLibrarian:

Jokes aside, Man City remains the only team to stop real Madrid's UCL dominancegrin

If we can kperf city every other club will be a walk in the park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10
Yes, Bellingham dropped a stinker but I will still rate him over Vini who gave two assists last night. He dropped back and forced city midfielders to make many back passes while Vini was a complete ghost whenever the team was under attack as they even walked around him.

Since Ancelotti's obvious tactic is to sit back and attack when we have the ball, such behaviour from Vini puts the team in danger. We can't afford to have a single player who will not contribute to the defence. You may not be able to give a clean tackle but simply pushing an attacking City midfielder to the ground may contribute to goals like those of Foden and Gvardiol not happening. I wish we had about 3 Valverdes, then we can hope for a favorable result at the Etihad.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10
Devvy4:

True. It was just like a replay of last season.

Haaland was caged at the Bernabeu, Pep used other players to punish us at the Etihad. The same thing unfolded in the second half yesterday right in front of Carlo's eyes.

This is why he lost many Madrid derbies and El Clasicos. Always expecting players who have been bad in certain positions for 70 minutes to miraculously turn up in 80 minutes and we all shout 'Come Back Kings'.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 8:38pm On Apr 10
angryThis PSG is useless, Barcelona will easily win this game
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10
So we are the only Spanish team exiting the UCL QFs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 9:11pm On Apr 10
TheHulk616:
angryThis PSG is useless, Barcelona will easily win this game
Shut up u Barca fan
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MeMiTi: 9:36pm On Apr 10
a4turitoroman:

Shut up u Barca fan
He is just saying the worst possible outcome so he won't get disappointed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Look4success: 4:06pm On Apr 13
Why is this man not starting Militao na
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OrganicSoup: 6:35pm On Apr 13
Madrid better win unless Man-city will be too confident come Wednesday.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13
No flexibility in tactics at all.

All ball to the left flank and pray for a miracle. undecided

Benching players that we even seriously pray for to put up a good performance. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:06pm On Apr 13
From all indications, it seems Nacho will start against city, since Mili only played the additional time.

This only means one thing, City will show us shege on wednesday.

Btw, Why did this useless man play Fede for the whole 90 minutes, this man dey mad i swear!!!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Look4success: 8:37pm On Apr 13
Devvy4:
From all indications, it seems Nacho will start against city, since Mili only played the additional time.

This only means one thing, City will show us shege on wednesday.

Btw, Why did this useless man play Fede for the whole 90 minutes, this man dey mad i swear!!!

He might start Cama Kroos and tche
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 10:01pm On Apr 13
Look4success:

He might start Cama Kroos and tche

Abeg Noooo. Valverde is a must for City game cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:28am On Apr 14
USAfall2024:

Abeg Noooo. Valverde is a must for City game cool

Tchouaméni is suspended for the match against city.
Valverde is the first name on our team's roaster.

We are Real Madrid, we go into every match to win.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:24am On Apr 14
It is his fault... why's he celebrating ?? grin grin

Lol... that's what some d*ck people would have said here if it was Vini

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 7:10pm On Apr 14
monerozi5590:

Tchouaméni is suspended for the match against city.
Valverde is the first name on our team's roaster.

We are Real Madrid, we go into every match to win.

Not sure about us winning City in regulation time but I believe we will qualify to the SF. Only one out of the five English teams might make it through this midweek's QF ties. My bet is on Villa grin. Arsenal, Liverpool, City, and WestHam to get KOed🙏🏽.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:00pm On Apr 15
Bellingham still showing his the best signing and player of the 2023/24 season.

Make we just win treble secure him balon d'or
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by typicalgamer(m): 10:30am On Apr 16
MrLibrarian:

Los Colchoneros Is coming to play
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by typicalgamer(m): 10:32am On Apr 16
nonny1212:

And who’s gonna stop city from scoring ??

Rudiger that’s focused on Halland??

City will score
City is city

The plan is for Madrid to score without reply from from don’t ever for once say man for man you’re better than city

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.