Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1136153 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:23am On Mar 27
nonny1212:
I don't care as i no be cristiano fan. He is not a real madrid player. So zero fvcks given. Leave mugu
Blud thinks I give a fΓΊck, Come carry me dey go na

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 12:28am On Mar 27
Android17:
That Ajax game maybe embarrassing to you but your players called City game their worst. It was a complete humiliation. Some even say that first half is the best piece of football ever played in history. Come on.

I am not saying the same would happen now. I actually respect RM. I even said City being home in the 2nd leg without away goals is my slight hope for beating you guys.

Everyone opinion defers. To some Madridstas: City might be their worst game. To me and other Madridstas: losing 4-1 at home to lowly Ajax was our worst UCL KO experience. To others it might be another game. My main point is that you are overreacting about the 5-1 aggregate loss to City. It's not an unusual scoreline in UCL KO games. Madrid 5-0 vs Pep's Bayern; Barca losing 7-0 vs Bayern etc. are bigger losses. Over-stressing the 5-1 win and claiming PTSD for our boys is just too much nonsense. Maybe it's because you're a City fan so that victory was the highest moment of the history of your club, which explains why you can’t get over it grin.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 4:02am On Mar 27
Android17:
2 things.

1. City were better than you both home and away when you won. So what will bring the PTSD? Have you not lost games to teams you were better than?

2. City did not eke out a win against RM. You were absolutely walloped. PTSD is coming from the fact that it literally looked like Men vs Boys. It was not 2-1 or 6-5. You were disgraced 5-1.

Don't forget.

5-1 over two legs = PTSD

But a certain team has been beating 8-2 in a single game without PTSD o πŸ˜…

Sadly, I'm done with you baba, you just couldn't leave your bias and emotions at home. Adios.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by OhBritannia(m): 4:40am On Mar 27
Devvy4:
Lmao....insecurity won wound this pig.

When you can defeat them, you pray for them to make mistakes.
He is making a whole lot of sense.
Watch as ego begin to clash in real Madrid dressing room next season.
Imagine giving mbappe, twice or thrice as what venicus, Bellingham and the rest receiving.
The ego clash, the pride, the ambitions of these players trying to prove they are better than the other.
Jude wants Balon d'or, venicus wants it, mbappe wants it, they all want to be at the top.

The signature of mbappe might just destroy real Madrid.

It is not like the era of Messi, xavi and iniesta where the players were all happy to see Messi win all individual awards or the era of Messi, neymar and Suarez, where they were all loyal to Messi.

currently in the Barcelona squad, you can see how they now supports yamal.

No one is going to give mbappe that support in this new generation Madrid.

Look at what happened in psg that caused fight bettween mbappe and neymar.
Same thing happened between mbappe and Messi and same thing happened between mbappe and benzema in France national team.

Mbappe is an egoistic player and these current Madrid players won't lick his ass, the way hakkem does in psg.

So yeah, our president is right, even as a Barcelona fan, i don't envy Madrid at all and i won't want someone like mbappe in Barcelona that will disrupt the unity of the dressing room.

Do you not know how many of psg's coaches in the past, had major crashes with mbappe?

Even Luis henrique, thier current coach, had a clash with him few weeks ago.

Like i said, next season will tell.
Na here we dey, make we dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 6:39am On Mar 27
This one just type rubbish
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:01am On Mar 27
I tell una say brokelona dey cause nuisance for this thread. Na we dey give them cheap attention. From man city to mbappe..

Them go leave their failed club come here dey worry us.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Jokerman(m): 8:20am On Mar 27
Kilishihunter:

Oga you must care

So why Felix or Cancel....no fit do anything... At their age, Ronaldo was doing wonders
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 5:57pm On Mar 27
Bacteria8:

5-1 over two legs = PTSD

But a certain team has been beating 8-2 in a single game without PTSD o πŸ˜…

Sadly, I'm done with you baba, you just couldn't leave your bias and emotions at home. Adios.
Barca suffer PTSD when Bayern are involved. Same as RM for City.

City have beaten you almost every time we have played since Pep came. You don't know what an emotional argument is. City 4 wins, RM 1 win, 1 draw in the last 6 meetings.

We watched you against Leipzig as well. LOL

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 5:59pm On Mar 27
USAfall2024:

Everyone opinion defers. To some Madridstas: City might be their worst game. To me and other Madridstas: losing 4-1 at home to lowly Ajax was our worst UCL KO experience. To others it might be another game. My main point is that you are overreacting about the 5-1 aggregate loss to City. It's not an unusual scoreline in UCL KO games. Madrid 5-0 vs Pep's Bayern; Barca losing 7-0 vs Bayern etc. are bigger losses. Over-stressing the 5-1 win and claiming PTSD for our boys is just too much nonsense. Maybe it's because you're a City fan so that victory was the highest moment of the history of your club, which explains why you can’t get over it grin.
This is a struggle to make a point.

Your team could not string more than 13 passes together in 20 mins.

LOL

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:54pm On Mar 27
Android17:
Barca suffer PTSD when Bayern are involved. Same as RM for City.

City have beaten you almost every time we have played since Pep came. You don't know what an emotional argument is. City 4 wins, RM 1 win, 1 draw in the last 6 meetings.

We watched you against Leipzig as well. LOL

Lol πŸ˜…

I love how you zero it down to "since when Pep came" πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And pray tell, since football began when Pep came... How many champions league have you won ?? πŸ™ˆ
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Android17: 5:38am On Mar 28
Bacteria8:

Lol πŸ˜…

I love how you zero it down to "since when Pep came" πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And pray tell, since football began when Pep came... How many champions league have you won ?? πŸ™ˆ
I get am before no be property.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 1:01pm On Mar 29
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 8:09pm On Mar 31
Goooaalll Rodrygo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 8:09pm On Mar 31
Haters in pains
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:09pm On Mar 31
My boy is back. Rodrigool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Look4success: 8:40pm On Mar 31
Where are those that talk down on Rogygo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 8:41pm On Mar 31
We are playing trash oo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 9:28pm On Mar 31
Bellingham penalty appeal.
Rodrygo clear penalty again yet stupid VAR refused to even check it out. It's obvious La Liga wants to spice up the league challenge by favoring Barca ahead of us but their plan can't work grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:31pm On Mar 31
We are playing trash in the final third
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:31pm On Mar 31
Rodrigool just got started
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:32pm On Mar 31
Gooooooaaaaallllll grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Look4success: 9:32pm On Mar 31
Rodrygo on the beat
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:33pm On Mar 31
Fine finish
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:33pm On Mar 31
Haters will cry this night
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 9:36pm On Mar 31
Rodrygo is a LW. It's unfortunate he has to sacrifice his full potential to play on the right wing (because of Vini) yet some fans can't appreciate his talent. There is a reason the boy wore No.10 for Brazil in the last international games. He is special! Anyone who can't see that doesn't deserve to call himself a football fan.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:42pm On Mar 31
Militao grin grin is back !!!

Haters in serious pains

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 9:44pm On Mar 31
Hope the Valverde injury is just a minor issue sha. Cos we need that man 100% fit in the City games cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:52pm On Mar 31
Haters in pains
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 10:42pm On Mar 31
10 - @realmadriden midfielder Jude Bellingham is the first LaLiga player to reach double figures for both goals (20) and assists (10) this season in all competitions. Galactic.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 5:06am On Apr 01
grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:13pm On Apr 07

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.