Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1139119 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Krasid:
Heared a rumour about Lewandowski coming to Real madrid.How true is this?
I hope he comes,
CR as a central strikeris a waste.
Benzema being an only optionis not good enough.

BTW congratulations on last nights win.

Records galore last night grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
usbcable:

I hope he comes,
CR as a central strikeris a waste.
Benzema being an only optionis not good enough.

BTW congratulations on last nights win.

Records galore last night grin
If only Benz and Bale can be as consistent as CR7, we would win the league and possibly the UCL.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
pelvicky:
why lewy....don't you trust ur Karim Benz again
Benz is a world class striker, we just need a back up CF.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Krasid:
Benz is a world class striker, we just need a back up CF.
Lewy a backup for Benz?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:36am On Dec 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Lewy a backup for Benz?
Lewy backup for Benz and Benz back up for Lewy.
Happy now?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2015
usbcable:

Lewy backup for Benz and Benz back up for Lewy.
Happy now?
No...Benzema should be sold,then Lewy should come. tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
so dis has been a hard period for me as a madrid fan..even with the last two wins i still hold doubts for this team when they face a real team..congrats to us nd cr7 needs more time to learn how to play as a single CF...i need madrid to sign another DM cm feb.
hala madrid!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Real madrid banned…

Karim benzema banned…

This club is getting synonymous with bans these days
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
so dis has been a hard period for me as a madrid fan..even with the last two wins i still hold doubts for this team when they face a real team..congrats to us nd cr7 needs more time to learn how to play as a single CF...i need madrid to sign another DM cm feb.
hala madrid!

CR7 seems no ableto perform optimally as the lone wolf.
Funny enough it is when Benzema is made the alpha wolf that he shines more grin

Look at his scoring stats since the return of Karim.

beg make them sign Lewandowski to complement our strike force upfront.

Asper DM
Casemiro is there Kroos+Modricis there Even Pepewill shine in that role.

enough of middle men jare.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
barackohandso:
Real madrid banned…

Karim benzema banned…

This club is getting synonymous with bans these days

where was real madrid banned ? hope your radio/tvis not a pirated copy cos Barca is known for back end fradulent deals. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

where was real madrid banned ? hope your radio/tvis not a pirated copy cos Barca is known for back end fradulent deals. undecided

Real madrid banned, expelled, sent out from the copa del rey. Use any word you want, they all mean the same thing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:59am On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Real madrid banned, expelled, sent out from the copa del rey. Use any word you want, they all mean the same thing
no wonder they want to revamp WAEC.

RECONCILE THIS.
Manchester United has been sent out/banned/expelled of this years UCL.

Which one is the correct answer?grin olodo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 4:07am On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

no wonder they want to revamp WAEC.

RECONCILE THIS.
Manchester United has been sent out/banned/expelled of this years UCL.

Which one is the correct answer?grin olodo

Man utd played, got beaten and by not living up, got sent out; they weren't banned. Real madrid on the other hand fielded an ineligible player and rightfully got punished cheesy

Context bro. It's all about context.

Real madrid were banned from taking any further part in this year's copa del rey. Deal with it Mr. Waec grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
I hope you guys have found a way to win a treble without Copa Del Rey? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2015
bykebyke:
I hope you guys have found a way to win a treble without Copa Del Rey? tongue tongue
You can keep your copa del rey.UCL and La liga are in our sights.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Krasid:
Okay. grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BarcaBlood: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Krasid:

Lmao cheesy

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Man utd played, got beaten and by not living up, got sent out; they weren't banned. Real madrid on the other hand fielded an ineligible player and rightfully got punished cheesy

Context bro. It's all about context.

Real madrid were banned from taking any further part in this year's copa del rey. Deal with it Mr. Waec grin

context kwa?
mago mago wuru wuru to the answer.
I bet you must be one of those giraffe students.
grin

BTW its WAEC not Waec. grin
talk true abi you still dey JSS 2 ni?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

context kwa?
mago mago wuru wuru to the answer.
I bet you must be one of those giraffe students.
grin

BTW its WAEC not Waec. grin
talk true abi you still dey JSS 2 ni?

Call it shuku shuku if you like, doesn't change the fact that your club was banned from the copa del rey. Shame on you for even trying to compare your club's situation to Manchester united's cheesy tongue

Btw what's the difference between what I typed (waec) and what you typed (WAEC)? The capitals? You must be a clown grin grin you should simply have written it as W.A.E.C to be precise

And I'm in primary 4 btw. Happy? grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Villarreal do me a favour tonight
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Call it shuku shuku if you like, doesn't change the fact that your club was banned from the copa del rey. Shame on you for even trying to compare your club's situation to Manchester united's cheesy tongue

Btw what's the difference between what I typed (waec) and what you typed (WAEC)? The capitals? You must be a clown grin grin you should simply have written it as W.A.E.C to be precise

And I'm in primary 4 btw. Happy? grin grin

says it all.
grin

omokekere tio da nkan mo tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
pelvicky:
Villarreal do me a favour tonight
wake up and stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

says it all. grin
omokekere tio da nkan mo tongue

Lool. Pele oh agbalagba tio mo nothing

Enjoy your ban grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Lool. Pele oh agbalagba tio mo nothing

Enjoy your ban grin

Thanks.
At least The waiter will have less things to worry about.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

Thanks. At least The waiter will have less things to worry about.

Sure. One less trophy to compete for
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

hopefully, there will be a mini party here tonight
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
I learnt Ronaldo didn't play... grin

He never plays against top teams...Why? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Debroslink: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
coded01:
I learnt Ronaldo didn't play... grin

He never plays against top teams...Why? grin

If na Granada or Malmo, na so he go dey score 4 goals.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:
you were saying.......
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Debroslink:

If na Granada or Malmo, na so he go dey score 4 goals.

No mind am jare... angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable how far grin hope Villarreal didn't do much damage

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.