Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140464 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 07, 2016
chic2pimp:

This is complete rubbish. Spain were one of the favourites(joint Favourites with Brazil with a few and outright favourites with others)to win the worldcup based on their exploits in 2008. Know If you had said very few gave them a chance going into Euro 2008, then you would have had a point.

Again I don't know what bookmaker you use but Spain were marginal favourites with EVERY bookie vs Germany in 2010. Infact many chuckled at the prediction of octopus paul.

The last paragraph though is spot on. They were not Worldcup elites before 2010
I wasn't aware they won the Euros in 2008.

The emboldened is all I wanted Krasid to know.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Hmmmn. So bike man u didn't even know Spain were Euro champions in 08?? Lool! That's rich!!
Proves my suspicions that u only jumped on the bandwagon and tarted watching football after Barca's exploits in 09 or last season
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn. So bike man u didn't even know Spain were Euro champions in 08?? Lool! That's rich!!
Proves my suspicions that u only jumped on the bandwagon and tarted watching football after Barca's exploits in 09 or last season
Yes..Admitting I was ignorant about Spain's 2008 Euro triumph proves I started supporting Barcelona after they won the sextuple.

Clap for yourself..That's top notch Madridiot logic.

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..Admitting I was ignorant about Spains 2008 Euro triumph proves I started supporting Barcelona after they won the sextuple.

Clap for yourself..That's top notch Madridiot logic.
Mehn nigga shift!! One can easily spot the ignorance oozing through ur posts.

U claim u've been following footie for a while yet u no sabi who win Euro 2008?? How can u claim to be a Barca and footie fan at that time and not know that the country the team u support plays in won the biggest trophy in European football??

There's only one îdiot in this scenario padre. And it definitely isn't me....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

U claim u've been following footie for a while yet u no sabi who win Euro 2008?? How can u claim to be a Barca and footie fan at that time and not know that the country the team u support plays in won the biggest trophy in European football??

Oh i dont know,maybe because I didn't know there was a competition like the "Euros" until 2012. undecided

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Yup they won it in 08...

And Yup they were definitely not one of the elites.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

You get time for that slowpoke. His understanding capacity is 0.000%
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
You get time for that slowpoke. His understanding capacity is 0.000%
Coming from someone who said Madrid scored in UCL semifinals vs Mancity?

I'm still waiting for the Madrid player name. grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Oh i dont know,maybe because I didn't know there was a competition like the "Euros" until 2012. undecided
Chai!! U've been supporting Barca since 09 at least. But u didn't know there was a competition like Euros till 2012?? Chai!!

I weep for ur condition.....

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Based on what performance?..Teams who go to World cup tourneys go there with the mindset of winning it,not enlarging the number of Quarterfinals they have played,cause if it is by that logic then Sweden are World Cup elites.

Lie.Not all teams go the the WC with the mindset of winning it.Some teams go to the WC with the mindset of performing better than they did in previous tournaments; teams who performed well in previous tournaments go into the WC with the mindset of performing equally well or with some luck winning it.Elites go into the tourney with the aim of winning because they have the capacity to do so.Would you say a team like Bosnia would go to the WC with the mindset of winning?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Chai!! U've been supporting Barca since 09 at least. But u didn't know there was a competition like Euros till 2012?? Chai!!

I weep for ur condition.....
*sighs*
Actually I was a Barcelona supporter earlier than that,Me not knowing there was a competition like the Euros until 2012 stems from the fact it was never publicised where I'm from,unlike the World cup.

I also didn't know there was a competition called the Copa America until 2011.

And yes,in that tourney was the first time I heard of Lionel Messi. undecided undecided grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
Krasid:
Lie.Not all teams go the the WC with the mindset of winning it.Some teams go to the WC with the mindset of performing better than they did in previous tournaments; teams who performed well in previous tournaments go into the WC with the mindset of performing equally well or with some luck winning it.Elites go into the tourney with the aim of winning because they have the capacity to do so.Would you say a team like Bosnia would go to the WC with the mindset of winning?
Blah blah blah..I've proven Spain were not World Cup elites before 2010..I win..You lose.

Just like Madrid will lose on the 28. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Blah blah blah..I've proven Spain were not World Cup elites before 2010..I win..You lose.

Just like Madrid will lose on the 28. tongue grin
That was never the point of the argument.Point is Spain is among the world cup elite which I stated earlier.Now answer this, would you consider Belgium, Portugal and Colombia elites like your fellow Barca fan claimed since according to you Spain became elites after 2010?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Krasid:
That's was never the point of the argument.Point is Spain is among the world cup elite which I stated earlier.Now answer this, would you consider Belgium, Portugal and Colombia elites like your fellow Barca fan claimed since according to you Spain became elites after 2010?
Krasid..I'm done with this argument.
A true elite is selected based on their performance since the inception of that tournament till the current one.
^^This is your post that made me join in.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Coming from someone who said Madrid scored in UCL semifinals vs Mancity?

I'm still waiting for the Madrid player name. grin grin
Dude, you really need to start taking English classes.Lets have a rendezvous; I wouldn't mind sacrificing my time just to make sure there is one less Barca nitwit.A madrid player did not score, but Madrid scored.Thats how Madrid ended up winning 1-0.If you were asked how many goals Barca has scored this season, would you exclude all own goals simply because they were not scored by Barca players?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Krasid..I'm done with this argument.

^^This is your post that made me join in.
Typical Barca fan.Coming in when the argument is in your favour and boasting about winning moments later.You don't play a final without playing in the earlier stages; you should know this as a football fan.Oh wait, you started supporting Barca in 2009.You are forgiven, go and sin no more.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Krasid:
Dude, you really need to start taking English classes.Lets have a rendezvous; I wouldn't mind sacrificing my time just to make sure there is one less Barca nitwit.A madrid player did not score, but Madrid scored.Thats how Madrid ended up winning 1-0.If you were asked how many goals Barca has scored this season, would you exclude all own goals simply because they were not scored by Barca players?
Nope,Madrid did not score. grin grin

Take that own goal out of the match and Madrid it is nil-nil.
grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
Krasid:
Typical Barca fan.Coming in when the argument is in your favour and boasting about winning moments later.You don't play a final without playing in the earlier stages; you should know this as a football fan.Oh wait, you started supporting Barca in 2009.You are forgiven, go and sin no more.
If you knew what you were saying would I have joined in? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Hey krasid why are making such comment abt ronaldo being d best in world
He himself knows he isnt. looking at this season's Champions league so far he has scored 16 goals right?? yes he has. But look at d clubs he scored against nawww. Against Malmo he scored 5 goals (if im not mistaken), Roma, Wolfsburg, man city etc these are clubs designed for Madrid to Trash maselesly. OK where was when Madrid faced PSG? no where to b found!!! grin But he was showing up against petty teams. Lets go back to last season when Madrid faced the likes of juve, athletico etc did he score up to what he has scored this season?? No!!!!!!!!! he did not. An analysis was made and it was discovered that the only crucial goals ronaldo has scored dis season is his hat trick against Wolfsburg and his goal against barca all other goals were just scored when it didnt matter. Going to lionel Messi the great, He has shown that He doesn't need to score 91 goals in a year to proove he is the best. The match against sporting gijon showed this clearly when barca saw three penalties and messi played none. If ronaldo scores 500 goals in a match and still sees a penalty in that same match he will never give bale or benzema the penalty even if they are yet to score due to self glory. Ronaldo has really tried but messi is still a better player any day and any time. Anti madridstas what new name can we give ronaldo? lemme think........ yh! I jus thought of one now "scoringsmallteamsnaldo" grin grin grin lipsrsealed

And you know that Ronaldo doesn't think he is the best because?

I thought we are past this Ronaldo doesn't perform against big team team crap since 2012.As a Barca fan you should know how many times he has silenced the Nou camp.

Let us go back 2 seasons ago when Madrid won their 10th title.Didn't Cr7 score against all the so called big teams(Bayern, Dortmund, Juve et all).Walk on water and your enemies would say you can't swim, do both and they would say you can't fly.

Ronaldo can only score against the teams pitted against Madrid.Not his fault that Madrid got favourable draws in this season's UCL.

Again, not Ronaldo's fault that Messi has become Suarez and Neymar's nanny feeding them penalties when they don't play well.I do not blame hm though; at the rate Barca is getting penalties, he could give them a decent amount of pk's and still amass a respectable amount for himself.Do not expect Ronaldo to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
Krasid:
And you know that Ronaldo doesn't think he is the best because?

I thought we are past this Ronaldo doesn't perform against big team team crap since 2012.As a Barca fan you should know how many times he has silenced the Nou camp.

Let us go back 2 seasons ago when Madrid won their 10th title.Didn't Cr7 score against all the so called big teams(Bayern, Dortmund, Juve et all).Walk on water and your enemies would say you can't swim, do both and they would say you can't fly.

Ronaldo can only score against the teams pitted against Madrid.Not his fault that Madrid got favourable draws in this season's UCL.

Again, not Ronaldo's fault that Messi has become Suarez and Neymar's nanny feeding them penalties when they don't play well.I do not blame hm though; at the rate Barca is getting penalties, he could give them a decent amount of pk's and still amass a respectable amount for himself.Do not expect Ronaldo to follow suit.

im talking about this present season... He has not scored any crucial goal except his goal against barca nd wolfsburg. The rest of his goals are jus to increase madrid's goal tally

1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:37am On May 08, 2016
When I say Madridiots are dumb,you people will think I'm trolling.
I've found proof. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNlOFXE_xE

Bale plays for Italy
Brazil won the 2010 World Cup
2010 World Cup was hosted in Portugal

Lmao grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2016
bykebyke:
When I say Madridiots are dumb,you people will think I'm trolling.
I've found proof. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNlOFXE_xE

Bale plays for Italy
Brazil won the 2010 World Cup
2010 World Cup was hosted in Portugal

Lmao grin grin
How are they different from a Barca fan who does not know that Spain won the Euros in 2008?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2016
Krasid:
How are they different from a Barca fan who does not know that Spain won the Euros in 2008?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
TRendlona:

im talking about this present season... He has not scored any crucial goal except his goal against barca nd wolfsburg. The rest of his goals are jus to increase madrid's goal tally
You claim a player has not scored any crucial goal, yet listed two games where he scored crucial goals in the same sentence.You just shot yourself in the foot.Now stop hating and acknowledge greatness.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Nope,Madrid did not score. grin grin
Take that own goal out of the match and Madrid it is nil-nil. grin grin
You haven't answered my question.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:05am On May 08, 2016
Krasid:
Because I didn't say Croatia won it in 2008. grin cheesy grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2016
Krasid:
You claim a player has not scored any crucial goal, yet listed two games where he scored crucial goals in the same sentence.You just shot yourself in the foot.Now stop hating and acknowledge greatness.

"EXCEPT!!!!!!!" simple english
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by antispexish(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
la liga will be decided this evening, one or two of the three teams will falter, which one will it be?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2016
antispexish:
la liga will be decided this evening, one or two of the three teams will falter, which one will it be?
BGG
ATM and Barcelona
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2016
It seems ZZ wants to focus more on UCL than laliga.

all these sudden injuries undecided

So much at stake.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2016
Krasid:
Shocking news: Bale injured for the 964331974th time this season.
and you expect him to be on podium next year?

SMH
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
usbcable:
It seems ZZ wants to focus more on UCL than laliga.

all these sudden injuries undecided

So much at stake.
what is the difference if you focus on la liga or not?

Going empty handed naani grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.