Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140759 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
Krasid:
I can't tell, but by his post and the emoticon you can deduce that he was joking. I will keep a keen eye on him and some Barca fans to ascertain if he is among the glory hunting barca fans.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 08, 2016
Not knowing Spain won the 2008 Euros means I started supporting Barca in 2009?? grin cheesy grin

It is a known fact here that my football knowledge on certain periods are limited.Heck,I once asked who Rijkaard was in the Barcelona thread.

Besides,was it not better to admit I didn't know about it?Or is not knowing about certain kind of things a crime? grin What if i had said Andorra won the 2008 Euros?.Would that not be a bigger gaffe? shocked shocked grin

So Krasid,if making a mountain out of a molehill is your cheap attempt at trying to cover face after getting pummeled with "superior facts and logic" in yesterday's argument...Try harder. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Not knowing Spain won the 2008 Euros means I started supporting Barca in 2009?? grin cheesy grin

It is a known fact here that my football knowledge on certain periods are limited.Heck,I once asked who Rijkaard was in the Barcelona thread.

Besides,was it not better to admit I didn't know about it?Or is not knowing about certain kind of things a crime? grin What if i had said Andorra won the 2008 Euros?.Would that not be a bigger gaffe? shocked shocked grin

So Krasid,if making a mountain out of a molehill is your cheap attempt at trying to cover face after getting pummeled with "superior facts and logic" in yesterday's argument...Try harder. grin grin

There is no shame in being a 2009 Barca fan.Like Coded said, we all started somewhere.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:36am On May 09, 2016
Krasid:
There is no shame in being a 2009 Barca fan.Like Coded said, we all started somewhere.
No..I started supporting Barcelona yesterday morning,least you could do is get your facts right. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:10am On May 10, 2016
Real Madrid players bidding farewell to Arbeloa. grin

1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
How in God's holy name does a british referee and to make it worse Mark Clattenburg be made to officiate a UCL final.
undecided cry
ATM will be dancing and happy that they get to do taekwondo on the pitch with no repercussions from a uselesss official.

Imagine selecting a referee that officiated the match between Chelsea and Spurs with so much fights and no red card.

I tire for UEFA.
infact I suspect Barcelona has a hand in his appointment grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
usbcable:
How in God's holy name does a british referee and to make it worse Mark Clattenburg be made to officiate a UCL final.
undecided cry
ATM will be dancing and happy that they get to do taekwondo on the pitch with no repercussions from a uselesss official.

Imagine selecting a referee that officiated the match between Chelsea and Spurs with so much fights and no red card.

I tire for UEFA.
Yes..just like the way you guys gave us Hernandez Hernandez a glorified Barcelona hater to referee our match against Granada.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..just like the way you guys gave us Hernandez Hernandez a glorified Barcelona hater to referee our match against Granada.

Glorified is not same as a confirmed inept at making the right calls.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2016
May 28 has not come , excuse has started
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:06am On May 11, 2016
usbcable:

Glorified is not same as a confirmed inept at making the right calls.
I would take an inept referee over one who hates my team..After all with an inept referee,both team suffers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
usbcable:
undecided cry

I tire for UEFA.
its obvious na

because all of them want athletico to win
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
its obvious na

That is what any lover of football wants.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2016
bykebyke:

That is what any lover of football wants.
you wey done be Barca then Wolfsburg then Man City and now Atletico Madrid fan all because you dont want Real Madrid to win.

I wonder what you will do if and when we win on the 28th...become a clubless fan grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
its obvious na

God go put all these Barca haters to shame on yhat night.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
usbcable:

you wey done be Barca then Wolfsburg then Man City and now Atletico Madrid fan all because you dont want Real Madrid to win.

I wonder what you will do if and when we win on the 28th...become a clubless fan grin
Win what on the 28th?

Cause another trophyless season is the only thing you will win that day. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 13, 2016
usbcable:

God go put all these Barca haters to shame on yhat night.
One thing I love about the UCL is,if you haven't done enough to deserve it,you can't/won't win it. cheesy cheesy

I will see you on the 28 of this month. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by antispexish(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2016
Today na today! who wins last liga?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2016
*Sigh*.I expected more from Granada.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2016
homesteady:

LOUDER Jaree.....

[size=50] CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE [/size]

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 14, 2016
Your nightmare. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 7:20pm On May 14, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3105700/stop#45622245

It's important you check this comrades...

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2016
A typical Madridiot be like, "Real Madrid is better than Barcelona, and CR7 is better than Messi" Then passes the Weed to another Madridiot!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2016
coded01:
https://www.nairaland.com/3105700/stop#45622245

It's important you check this comrades...

although I support
but the honest truth is that EPL has way more fanbase than laliga.
the most supported club on NL in laliga is Barca and we all know the recent reasons for that. But its fanbase is not as much as any of the EPL Big clubs

Its about businesz my dear. Laliga authorities are not doing enough to help with publicity of the league so how will it become the most watched. Even though laliga matches are more interesting than epl but if you don't sell yourself who will?

Laliga authorities also killed the opportunity with useless politics.
The sharing of viewing revenues should have bee equal since long time ago but they kept favoring Real and Barca over other clubs unlike what obtains in epl bundesliga and ligue1.

the best we can do is shout but wont blame Seun or Mukina2 or Lalasticlala if they don't move our laliga matches to FP.

ask yourself howmany ATM or Sevilla or Valencia supporters are on NL?

Super sports sef promote epl more than nigerian league.
why are we not asking for our own local clubsides to be promoted more? Am pretty sure you know why it takes back seat.

Its pure business and the most profitable always gets more attention from management.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2016
Real madrid fc or rather General Franco fc actually won the league yesterday, albeit for 15 minutes.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2016
Good Morning..Inferior Beings. grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2016
Suarez has secure a place beside King Ronaldo In both European and World player award,

Messi is not even close to take d final spot
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2016
usbcable:
undecided cry

I tire for UEFA.
Clatternburg doesn't really like giving straight reds unless his hand is forced. But the guy like yellows so expect lot of bookings given that this is a final.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Suarez has secure a place beside King Ronaldo In both European and World player award,

Messi is not even close to take d final spot
Are you high?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2016
I hereby declare my support for the Royal madrid. May they win it against the lesser ordinary madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2016
bykebyke:

Are you high?? undecided undecided undecided
my man don vex.
Many players has done great things to be included ahead of messi.

Once again congratulation as u clinch your 6th Laliga in 8years congrats
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
my man don vex.
Many players has done great things to be included ahead of messi.

Once again congratulation as u clinch your 6th Laliga in 8years congrats
List the players,and the great things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2016
Cable oo, where are you? I wanna tell ya sumfin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.