Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140718 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2016
usbcable:

you will say this if and only if you watched at a viewing center.
show me the gif or picture or video evidence to show otherwise.
at worst show me a written analyst hinting that the goal was offside and the penalty was legit

No need, person don show u screenshot there. Go online and type madrid goal controvery, automatically, VS athletico MADRID would show.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
pamcode:
The fact that he staked on madrid doesn't mean he wouldn't give them fire If they lost. Abi no be barca fan he be ni.
Hmmmm. You just carry my matter for head like face cap.cheesy

Kontinu!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aviero: 3:35pm On May 30, 2016
eyoniggar:

That aint BBC, its BCB, Only if Christina can let go of his ego, allow bale or benze being @ d middle in this pic, the BBC woulda been completed, but na ur guy christina, so u dont care, BBC is all u can blindly see. cheesy grin
Is this MSN? No.

it's SMN.. Clear your mind, niggar

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
Aviero:
Is this MSN? No.

Ogbeni Alvaro, did you see me post that pic and mention MSN? Hell naw!! Plus check that BCB pic, you'll see that the photo was taken for the core sake of showcasing BBC, but hell naw, ata rodo christina decided to take the middle spot. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
eyoniggar:

Ogbeni Alvaro, did you see me post that pic and mention MSN? Hell naw!! Plus check that BCB pic, you'll see that the photo was taken for the core sake of showcasing BBC, but hell naw, ata rodo christina decided to take the middle spot. grin
Maybe na pep dey the middle for the barca picture grin
Because they snapped it with the purpose of getting girls undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
eyoniggar:

Mehn u Barca fans sha. Anything just to bad-mouth C.Ro! What's the difference if he stays in the middle or not? That's Messi also standing in d middle of MSN. Why dint he set his pride aside and also not stand in d middle??
Abeg u ve no point on dis matter!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
eyoniggar:

No need, person don show u screenshot there. Go online and type madrid goal controvery, automatically, VS athletico MADRID would show.

na only una see am as offside
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Aviero:
Is this MSN? No.
AdeLaNa1:
Mehn u Barca fans sha. Anything just to bad-mouth C.Ro! What's the difference if he stays in the middle or not? That's Messi also standing in d middle of MSN. Why dint he set his pride aside and also not stand in d middle??

Barca fans thought process
#upsidedown
grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Eyoniggar replying to comments on Nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=4pt]runs away before he comesback. it will not be funny grin again[/size]

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
usbcable:

#upsidedown
grin
grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aviero: 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! BRO, STOP IT PLSSSSSS. grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aviero: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
eyoniggar:

Okay. The one SMN took was to showcase fraudsters and vampire aabi?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
Aviero:
Okay. The one SMN took was to showcase fraudsters and vampire aabi?

That Vampire beat Cristina to the Pichichi. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Bale hasn't scored in the UCL since Barcelona last won it? shocked shocked

I know He is Useless...But Seriously? grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2016
Who selected the UCL squad of the season? How did Neuer make the squad ahead of Keylor 'Mr save' Navas? What is Silva, Iniesta, and Messi doing on the list?

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2016
usbcable:
Eyoniggar replying to comments on Nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=4pt]runs away before he comesback. it will not be funny grin again[/size]
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2016
usbcable:

#upsidedown
grin
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
Krasid:
Who selected the UCL squad of the season? How did Neuer make the squad ahead of Keylor 'Mr save' Navas? What is Silva and Messi doing on the list?

sentiments...dazall
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
Krasid:
Who selected the UCL squad of the season? How did Neuer make the squad ahead of Keylor 'Mr save' Navas? What is Silva and Messi doing on the list?
Was shocked when i saw the list

Well there is nothing impossible for Uefalonia to do sha
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Was shocked when i saw the list

Well there is nothing impossible for Uefalonia to do sha
But Bale who didn't even score a UCL goal this season was alright to be included shey?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

The original TRIO: MSN didnt take that photo to showcase MSN, looking at that pic, you'll see its more of a freestyle pic, unlike the one of Baale,karimu and Christina, they knelt down like some convicted Indonesian criminal about to be shot to take that BBC pic.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
usbcable:

na only una see am as offside

What more can I say? You are nothing different to florentino who issues the fat cheque, can he also see it as offside? NO! Fraudulently cheating Club!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
eyoniggar:

The original TRIO: MSN didnt take that photo to showcase MSN, looking at that pic, you'll see its more of a freestyle pic, unlike the one of Baale,karimu and Christina, they knelt down like some convicted Indonesian criminal about to be shot to take that BBC pic.

AdeLana if u reply this guy.. U mess up i swear... cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chidexxy007(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2016
eyoniggar:

lol, dont tell me d pix put up by usbcable abt hw u reply post here is actually true. Ds ur post clearly vindicates it.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
like a boss kiss

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
BBCC

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
@dieyounginpoverty, why u carry my matter for head? And who be this guy? Do i effing know you? Abeg just pass left cos i don pass right.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
Krasid:
Who selected the UCL squad of the season? How did Neuer make the squad ahead of Keylor 'Mr save' Navas? What is Silva, Iniesta, and Messi doing on the list?
Looool I blame Oblak wey no fit dive to him left side. Keylor Navas indeed

Congratulations Madrid. Ramos's goal was dodgy but Griezmann blew Atleti's chances before Oblak's show of shame in the shootouts

We have hired Carlo to reduce the gap
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
We still d BOSS! in EUrope.. Even with ur 11 CLs

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
TRendlona:
We still d BOSS! in EUrope.. Even with ur 11 CLs
Lies!! Before Madrid's UCL triumph, goal.com had an article about teams with most European titles; Madrid and Ac milan were joint top with 17 titles and Barca came 3rd with 14.Madrid now has 18 with their latest victory.Here is a wikipedia link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_club_competition_winners

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Usbcable, so, you can't spell a simple word -- champion. CHAMP11ON -- is this how they spell the word in your village? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
A40:

Looool I blame Oblak wey no fit dive to him left side. Keylor Navas indeed

Congratulations Madrid. Ramos's goal was dodgy but Griezmann blew Atleti's chances before Oblak's show of shame in the shootouts

We have hired Carlo to reduce the gap

It seems Navas is not being given the respect he deserves which was evident in his omission in the UCL squad of the season.I have said since the beginning of the season that he is the best in Spain and would be instrumental in Madrid winning their 11th.Maybe he is still being underrated because prior to this season had not played for a top team, but I have followed his progress from Levante and can boldy say that he is on his way to being the best GK in the world.It would take Bayern a few more years to close the gap and right now I do not see them as a threat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.