Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140615 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
What do y'all make of Spain's Euro squad? I'm pretty optimistic about our chances of at least, making the quarters. And I also like some of the new names in the squad. Time for a change perhaps?

Cc: Krasid, Usbcable and others

Are there even Spanish supporters here at all? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Krasid:
It seems Navas is not being given the respect he deserves which was evident in his omission in the UCL squad of the season.I have said since the beginning of the season that he is the best in Spain and would be instrumental in Madrid winning their 11th.Maybe he is still being underrated because prior to this season had not played for a top team, but I have followed his progress from Levante and can boldy say that he is on his way to being the best GK in the world.It would take Bayern a few more years to close the gap and right now I do not see them as a threat.
Loool na Griezmann, Juan Fran and Oblak wey no fit dive to him left I blame not forgetting the blind linesmen who could not tell Ramos was offside. Anyway Congratulations still

Bravo, Oblak were all better than Navas tbh so how can a keeper who is not even the best in Spain claim to be on his way to being one of the best in the world?

Don't worry Ancelotti a more pragmatic manager has arrived and we are free from Pep's oversabi tactics.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lmao grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Krasid:
Lies!! Before Madrid's UCL triumph, goal.com had an article about teams with most European titles; Madrid and Ac milan were joint top with 17 titles and Barca came 3rd with 14.Madrid now has 18 with their latest victory.Here is a wikipedia link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_club_competition_winners
u don't know barca fans. De guy fit don swap ac Milan logo with barca just to favour his fraud team
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
mcdreeezy:
What do y'all make of Spain's Euro squad? I'm pretty optimistic about our chances of at least, making the quarters. And I also like some of the new names in the squad. Time for a change perhaps?

I guess you must have thought Portugal did not qualify for the Euros. How do you think krasid would support Spain at the expense of Portugal?. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
sebod:

I guess you must have thought Portugal did not qualify for the Euros. How do you think krasid would support Spain at the expense of Portugal?. grin
Oh! My bad....lol. He could still be supporting both teams tho.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
mcdreeezy:

Sorry, I am not a Spanish NT supporter.I will be backing up Portugal/France.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
sebod:

Good question.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Krasid:
Sorry, I am not a Spanish NT supporter.I will be backing up Portugal/France.
Ok.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
TRendlona:
We still d BOSS! in EUrope.. Even with ur 11 CLs
check again

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Oh! My bad....lol. He could still be supporting both teams tho.

For the love of Cris I support Portugal more than I support Spain.

REASON
I want him to win the Balon D Or
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2016
usbcable:

REASON I want him to win the Balon D Or
Ok.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2016
usbcable:

REASON
I want him to win the Balon D Or
But a lot of people already believe he has sealed the ballon d'Or cuz he won the UCL. You don't agree?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2016
mcdreeezy:
But a lot of people already believe he has sealed the ballon d'Or cuz he won the UCL. You don't agree?
how did he seal it?

Luis suarez is a worthy winner for his stunning season with 2 trophies+fine copa america showing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
mcdreeezy:
in the law courts there is nothing like too much evidence.
you should nail your arguments with as much evidence as you can get so as not to give the opposing lawyer any space
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
pelvicky:
how did he seal it?

Luis suarez is a worthy winner for his stunning season with 2 trophies+fine copa america showing
Help me tell them oh! Some deluded set of people already think the ballon d'Or race is over cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
usbcable:

in the law courts there is nothing like too much evidence.
you should nail your arguments with as much evidence as you can get so as not to give the opposing lawyer any space
Ok then. Talking about Portugal showing up for the tourney is a different thing but I guess you're free to hope grintongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Help me tell them oh! Some deluded set of people already think the ballon d'Or race is over cheesy
which copa?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Ok then. Talking about Portugal showing up for the tourney is a different thing but I guess you're free to hope grintongue
hopefully too Uruguay amd Argentina fails to impress in the copa
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Use this picture to knock sense into those people.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
usbcable:

hopefully too Uruguay amd Argentina fails to impress in the copa
gringrin

You remind of the superchickens; how they kept hoping Egypt will fail.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
gringrin

You remind of the superchickens; how they kept hoping Egypt will fail.
this same hope gave us La Undecima.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
bykebyke:
Use this picture to knock sense into those people.
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
usbcable:
which copa?
Copa? I don't get.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2016
usbcable:

check again

M very sorry usbcable, krasid and lordemprois for that false picture..
But please can u also help me check if this is true? cry

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Copa? I don't get.
which copa are you guys refering to? the one yet to be played and you are already counting it for him but you find it convenient to discount the euros for cr.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
TRendlona:

M very sorry usbcable, krasid and lordemprois for that false picture..
But please can u also help me check if this is true? cry
why choose 28 years? you guys just look at favorable stats and brandish the numbers sheepishly.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
usbcable:

why choose 28 years? you guys just look at favorable stats and brandish the numbers sheepishly.

So dani alves started his career 28 years ago right??
So u want us to say last 115 years.... smh... U should close ur eyes in shame.. LolLol grin cheesy

Please tell me any madrid player (still playing or retired) that is more successful than barcelona in the last 30 years.. Raul? Zidane? Delima? (No UCL), or divenaldo
Which?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
usbcable:

which copa are you guys refering to? the one yet to be played and you are already counting it for him but you find it convenient to discount the euros for cr.
Where did you see me talk about Copa and counting it for Suarez and discounting Euros for CR7? I said, as fans, we can only hope that our own players do well.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
TRendlona:

So dani alves started his career 28 years ago right??
So u want us to say last 115 years.... smh... U should close ur eyes in shame
.. LolLol grin cheesy

Please tell me any madrid player (still playing or retired) that is more successful than barcelona in the last 30 years.. Raul? Zidane? Delima? (No UCL), or divenaldo
Which?
No mind Usbcable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Where did you see me talk about Copa and counting it for Suarez and discounting Euros for CR7? I said, as fans, we can only hope that our own players do well.

the belowshould refresh your memory;

pelvicky:
how did he seal it?

mcdreeezy:
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
usbcable:

the belowshould refresh your memory;

That's based on assumption now. Nothing is certain yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.