Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140837 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
But Ronaldo only waits for the last pk to take all the glory, that must have been his doppelganger.
leave them
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gareth Bale will make the ballon d'or podium.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
Jinx. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
bykebyke:

Jinx. grin
You just jinxed Neymar in the olympics.My boys are making the ballon d'or podium; Bale(Euro topscorer), CR(POTT).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
You just jinxed Neymar in the olympics.My boys are making the ballon d'or podium; Bale(Euro topscorer), CR(POTT).
Okay o. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=pelvicky post=47119608][/quote]Top football pundits already think Bale is in contention for the ballon d'or after winning the UCL and leading an average Welsh team to the Euro semis, but Pelvicky from Ajangbadi who discusses football in the nairaland sports section thinks otherwise.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Barca fans right now will be praying and hoping that wales defeat portugal... grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
Top football pundits already think Bale is in contention for the ballon d'or after winning the UCL and leading an average Welsh team to the Euro semis, but Pelvicky from Ajangbadi who discusses football in the nairaland sports section thinks otherwise.
How many goals did Bale score in the UCL? undecided

The person I saw leading Wales today was Ramsey Targeryen not Bale.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by kinggogo: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2016
tongue tongue

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
no sensible voter will vote bale in BDO top 3
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Barca fans right now will be praying and hoping that wales defeat portugal... grin
you beat me to this.

At ths juncture since Suarez failed to deliver, followed by La midget failing to also deliver they will now choose to support Gareth so as to discredit CR credentials for BDO.

As a Madrid fan, I feel sad and happy at thesame time.

HAPPY --- Because my top 2 super stars are in the semis grin
SAD ----- Because they get to kick each others arse outta of contention for the final cry

But as per say CR be numero uno and just to keep the spite against the barkers I hope the Portuguese scale through to the final

Viva CR Viva Bale Hala Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2016
pelvicky:
no sensible voter will vote bale in BDO top 3
no 2 persons in Europe much less south America deserves the podium better thena CR and Bale
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
ALL IN ALL
ITS OFFICIAL A REAL MADRID GALACTICO IS IN THE FINALS

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2016
usbcable:

you beat me to this.

At ths juncture since Suarez failed to deliver, followed by La midget failing to also deliver.
5goals 4assists at the Copa,taking Argentina to their 3rd final in 3years,but yes,Messi failed to deliver.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2016
usbcable:

no 2 persons in Europe much less south America deserves the podium better thena CR and Bale
It would be a travesty if either of the two fail to make the podium after their performance this year.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
bykebyke:

5goals 4assists at the Copa,taking Argentina to their 3rd final in 3years,but yes,Messi failed to deliver.
I was referring to All of you Tauting Suarez as the next BDO winner before the Copa.
Unfortunately Uruguay didn't excel so y'all shifted to Messi.
Sadly again Messi didn't win it so of course the next option is to side with Bale since he is the next closest thing to CR
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Just as Renato sanches is also leading poertugal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Just as Renato sanches is also leading poer!tugal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Just as Renato sanches is also leading poortugal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
usbcable:

I was referring to All of you Tauting Suarez as the next BDO winner before the Copa.
Unfortunately Uruguay didn't excel so y'all shifted to Messi.
Sadly again Messi didn't win it so of course the next option is to side with Bale since he is the next closest thing to CR
Uruguay didn't excel because Suarez didn't play a minute at the Copa.
This is July,believe me when I say he is still in contention.
Not forgetting Olympics for Neymar. grin
Keep counting your chickens before they hatch. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Uruguay didn't excel because Suarez didn't play a minute at the Copa.
This is July,believe me when I say he is still in contention.
Not forgetting Olympics for Neymar. grin
Keep counting your chickens before they hatch. grin grin
Naaah...that's Bakar fans talent!!! grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
This dude sha... He's a blessing cool

1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
usbcable:

you beat me to this.

At ths juncture since Suarez failed to deliver, followed by La midget failing to also deliver they will now choose to support Gareth so as to discredit CR credentials for BDO.

As a Madrid fan, I feel sad and happy at thesame time.

HAPPY --- Because my top 2 super stars are in the semis grin
SAD ----- Because they get to kick each others arse outta of contention for the final cry

But as per say CR be numero uno and just to keep the spite against the barkers I hope the Portuguese scale through to the final

Viva CR Viva Bale Hala Madrid
LOL. For me its a win win situation.. But i want cr7 to win it because bale still has chance and more years to win it
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Our German Galactico did us proud #KroosKontrol
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqs7dDG77S8[url][/url]
Men.. CR7 was a smtin else wen he was younger shaa shocked shocked shocked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Madrid wanna get Gabriel Jesus,Barcelona's current priority. grin grin

Remember how Neymar rejected you guys?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
usbcable:

e go soon clear for una eye when MSN make the podium
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
pelvicky:

MSN ko Hotmail ni

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:00am On Jul 05, 2016
pelvicky:

In your dreams
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
usbcable:

MSN ko Hotmail ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.