Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140667 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Krasid:
Ronaldo masterclass coming up.
and what a master class it was.first goal was pure class even at dat so much pressure to even think of attempting D back heel.dat was truly amazing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
groundnutoil:
and what a master class it was.first goal was pure class even at dat so much pressure to even think of attempting D back heel.dat was truly amazing
where have you been all this while?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Where was James Fraudriguez against Chile? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oga boss no vex 4 me dis period no easy abeg both sch and economy wan kee me but god pass am.i dn ful ground now
usbcable:

where have you been all this while?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
groundnutoil:
Oga boss no vex 4 me dis period no easy abeg both sch and economy wan kee me but god pass am.i dn ful ground now
you for at least show celebrate La Undecima with us.

Its all good sha. Hope school isngoing smooth that be the koko.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
usbcable:

you for at least show celebrate La Undecima with us.

Its all good sha. Hope school isngoing smooth that be the koko.
I celebrate am in ma own little way sha and school D flow thanks bro.and ronaldo and Portugal moves on
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Goals scored at Euro 2016: R.madrid(9), Barcelona(2), Atletico(1).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Krasid:
Goals scored at Euro 2016: R.madrid(9), Barcelona(2), Atletico(1).
how many forwards represent each club you mention at d euro?

Madrididiot never disappoint angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore
Lavezzi

Yet they couldn't win Copa America wen na nonsense countries dey compete..... if any one complains abt Portugal ehn

Messi think say na by beards grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore
Lavezzi

Yet they couldn't win Copa America wen na nonsense countries dey compete..... if any one complains abt Portugal ehn

grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore
Lavezzi

LMAO!

Dived throughout the match and knocked his penalty into the stratosphere grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2016
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/36637591

Mess I Retires from National Football.

grin
So called world best quit on his team.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yonce:
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/36637591

Mess I Retires from National Football.

grin
So called world best quit on his team.
Shame really, quitting on his team when they need motivation from their leader.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by timbros(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Where was James Fraudriguez Fraudnel Messi against Chile? grin grin

Fixed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ramos....Fraud.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
This Peter Staunton of goal.com is an autistic dingbat! Somehow, somewhere in his mentally deranged world it is CR7 fault that Messi took the first pk and missed, and Ronaldo far away France should be criticised for taking the most decisive penalty.How do goal.com get all these demented journalists? He even said Ronaldo would never take the first pk using the 2012 Euro as an example, forgetting he took the first pk against Bayern a month before that tourney.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Krasid:
This Peter Staunton of goal.com is an autistic dingbat! Somehow, somewhere in his mentally deranged world it is CR7 fault that Messi took the first pk and missed, and Ronaldo far away France should be criticised for taking the most decisive penalty.How do goal.com get all these demented journalists? He even said Ronaldo would never take the first pk using the 2012 Euro as an example, forgetting he took the first pk against Bayern a month before that tourney.

reading goal.com is an avenue to read senseless Opeds.

Most of the writers there are too silly to be objective especially BenHayward.

I dont bother reading their articles since most of the times its filled with thrash.

it debases the reasoning of human
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
usbcable:

reading goal.com is an avenue to read senseless Opeds.

Most of the writers there are too silly to be objective especially BenHayward.

I dont bother reading their articles since most of the times its filled with thrash.

it debases the reasoning of human
I'm not siding him buh I think he's trying to pass across the fact that cr7's 'pride and self centredness' has enabled him to be immune to the trauma that hit Messi-retiring in frustration.. didn't put it well though..
and I agree, goal.com writers sometimes publish thrash articles
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
See as one article deh pain una. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Krasid, usbcable, lordemperious1, longlivenprospa.

What will you say about morata return?

For me, another disaster in waitingcheesygrin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
pelvicky:
Krasid, usbcable, lordemperious1, longlivenprospa.

What will you say about morata return?

For me, another disaster in waitingcheesygrin

I dont see him as the competitor to our darling Catzema
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
lordemperious1, longlivenprospa krasid .usbcable
Difference between Madrid and barca
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
groundnutoil:
Smh
grin
The difference is clear
Madridsta are classic in nature
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
The rate @which ponaldo dey lago in this match ehncheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
pelvicky:
The rate @which ponaldo dey lago in this match ehncheesy

Howfar... grin
He took the first pk nd scored ooo grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Howfar... grin
He took the first pk nd scored ooo grin
But Ronaldo only waits for the last pk to take all the glory, that must have been his doppelganger.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
Howfar... grin He took the first pk nd scored ooo grin
lewy also took d 1st pk and score

so?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Krasid:
But Ronaldo only waits for the last pk to take all the glory,that must have been his doppelganger.

yes now, its obvious and beside this is a quarter final not final
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
groundnutoil:
Smh

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2016

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Portugal just trudging on.
I hope and pray they still go farther at least the final...Viva CR

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.