Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1157804 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Real Madrid scored the opener before Real Sociedad had touched the ball
8 minutes ago / autty
Lucas Vazquez put Real Madrid in front after just 48 seconds of their Saturday evening encounter with Real Sociedad, scoring before Los Blancos' guests had even touched the ball.

Real Madrid took the opening kick-off and marched straight down the field, with the winger finishing a 13-pass move in which all of Zinedine Zidane's players except Marco Asensio touched the ball.

Cristiano Ronaldo was the one who then put the perfect cross into the box for Lucas Vazquez to finish.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2018
How do you play for Real Madrid and have just 2 goals to your name by February. Benzema is the worst striker in Europe. That's why when people say Ronaldo is the best I don't argue because there's been no BBC for 3 seasons now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Neymar1095:
Remember when people thought Real Madrid
was back when they scored 5 in the first
half vs Sevilla only for them to be knocked
out by Leganes in CDR the same is
going to happen in a few days, this time it's
PSG 's turn to trash them

Nobody here has unrealistic expectations.

If the Real Madrid we expect turns up, PSG will have their a$$ handed to them.

If the shabby Real Madrid turns up, as has often happened this season, then it is a toss up. And I guarantee you no one here would be surprised.

So go pray to whatever you worship that the real Los Blancos doesn't show up!

We're out of form, do not have an efficient No. 9, have a leaky defense, and an adamant manager; yet you guys are still so jittery.Seriously, what are you guys so scared of?

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2018
engrMikemd:

Madrid were poor in last weekend's draw with Levante, but they haven't had any problems today. Dreadful defending from Sociedad has made this an incredibly easy evening for Los Blancos, who already have the victory as good as wrapped up thanks to a brilliant first-half performance. With PSG coming up in a few days' time, this is exactly what we needed.
a moral boosting game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

If the shabby Real Madrid turns up, as has often happened this season, then it is a toss up. And I guarantee you no one here would be surprised.

We're out of form, do not have an efficient No. 9, have a leaky defense, and an adamant manager; yet you guys are still so jittery.Seriously, what are you guys so scared of?

-Lord
I just hope we win without conceding any goals
Miremoses1:
Madrid will always concede
and that is the problem, in cl away goals matter alot.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

He benched Casemiro and Bale because of PSG. Vazquez over Kovacic is because of the attack.

Issue is with the 4-4-2 formation. Should've been 4-3-3.

To me the remaining matches of this season are exhibitions. I don tire to complain because of Zidane. Mk e do as e lyk.

-Lord
if it's 4-4-2 he wants to use against PSG he should please bench benzema and play bale beside ronaldo as the front two.
confistified:
Benzema is just a huge waste.... What an opportunity wasted... He should be sold abeg
even if he is not sold he should become a backup striker, let's get Kane or atleast icardi.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 2:56am On Feb 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Asensio is phenomenal at his best.

-Lord
I really don't know why Zidane doesn't use him as much. it will be a big lose of we let him leave Madrid. ronaldo can be our top 9 while Asensio takes that left wing in a 4-3-3 as long as benzema resets his brain on the bench.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
I just hope we win without conceding any goals and that is the problem, in cl away goals matter alot.
Real has to be very defensive minded at bernabue and try to get some goals on counter, that's is what I think could help this Madrid.

They can now go on full attack on the second leg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Real has to be very defensive minded at bernabue and try to get some goals on counter, that's is what I think could help this Madrid.

They can now go on full attack on the second leg
the only people i trust in the team now for that defensive responsibility is varane and to an extent casemiro.

if benzema does not sell the match on that day, and modric and ronaldo bring their A game, and other 5 out field players atleast do their best. our return to paris would just be a formality of our victory.

this game will define zidane staying or leaving, a morale boost that we could go all the way to win this year's cl. am not betting on it but hopeful for it.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
don't quote that sh*t hole. His just a neymar a*s licker with no bright future.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
the only people i trust in the team now for that defensive responsibility is varane and to an extent casemiro.

if benzema does not sell the match on that day, and modric and ronaldo bring their a game, and other 5 other field players atleast do their best. our return to paris would just be a formality of our victory.

this game will define zidane staying or leaving, a morale boost that we could go all the way to win this year's cl. am not betting on it but hopeful for it.
we aren't losing to psg. I just love the way people keep their hopes high for psg to win us, because we haven't been in good form.hope to see doubters lick their a*s on Wednesday. Zidane is a better tactician than Emery. The only place we need to work on is our defense. Same with psg, their defense is also bad.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
we aren't losing to psg. I just love the way people keep their hopes high for psg to win us, because we haven't been in good form.hope to see doubters lick their a*s on Wednesday. Zidane is a better tactician than Emery. The only place we need to work on is our defense. Same with psg, their defense is also bad.
let their defense be bad on that day, let it be so bad that benzema scores - seeing that he performs better in ucl than la liga.

i want zidane to go for that 4-4-2 and limit psg's wing play.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Psg should be scared, be very scared

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
Psg should be scared, be very scared
Cr7 giving me that hope again?

The guy is special kiss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
let their defense be bad on that day, let it be so bad that benzema scores - seeing that he performs better in ucl than la liga.

i want zidane to go for that 4-4-2 and limit psg's wing play.
4-4-2 looks cool. Zidane should also take a look at that Bayern vs psg second leg into consideration,
Bayern bossed that midfield to the extent neymar and mbappe have to fall back to help.

With kroos, modric, casemiro and asensio or kovacic in the midfield, we are gonna reap psg a.k.a rich farmers apart.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Real Madrid defense is my concern, at least they should be able to hold them up sad

The attacks on that day is going to be joyful
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
4-4-2 looks cool. Zidane should also take a look at that Bayern vs psg second leg into consideration,
Bayern bossed that midfield to the extent neymar and mbappe have to fall back to help.

With kroos, modric, casemiro and asensio or kovacic in the midfield, we are gonna reap psg a.k.a rich farmers apart.
very optimistic cheesy.. Nice thing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Cr7 giving me that hope again?

The guy is special kiss
true. Hope he keeps the momentum high on Wednesday. We need to bring back memories to psg, based on their last visit to Spain.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Hardeycute as took some time off, at least he should be here after yday game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Real Madrid defense is my concern, at least they should be able to hold them up sad

The attacks on that day is going to be joyful
psg's defense looks more terrible than ours. We are going to ball them

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
true. Hope he keeps the momentum hight on Wednesday. We need to bring back memories to psg, based on their last visit to Spain.

Hopefully, he will, I need him to bang some goals, Benzema to score to regain the respect, and Bale at the top of his Game,

The midfield wonders to show some class, lb flank to prove to them why he is the best at the position, Ramos to be a good Ramos and not a bad one, Varane to cover up enough and be serious, Casimiro should be solid, Nacho should compete with carvajal for that position by showing a world class performance, and finally Navas with a clean sheet...

My dream.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:

most likely why he rest some of them, a diamond 4 is probably why he said he already has his first eleven for that day
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Hopefully, he will, I need him to bang some goals, Benzema to score to regain the respect, and Bale at the top of his Game,

The midfield wonders to show some class, lb flank to prove to them why he is the best at the position, Ramos to be a good Ramos and not a bad one, Varane to cover up enough and be serious, Casimiro should be solid, Nacho should compete with carvajal for that position by showing a world class performance, and finally Navas with a clean sheet...

My dream.
keeping a clean sheet is the most important, even if we don't succeed at that, we should'nt concede first to psg. It will be really dangerous

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
most likely why he rest some of them, a diamond 4 is probably why he said he already has his first eleven for that day
ya. Watched his pre match conference. Hope to see the best eleven unleashed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2018
This guy doesn't score easy goals. Maestro cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
psg's defense looks more terrible than ours. We are going to ball them
we have star defenders playing horrible football i won't be surprise neymar draws cards and silly fouls from them.
psg's defence is good but the way zidane chooses to attack on wednesday would determine how confident that defense would be.
we need to score first and make life that day difficult for them.

our defence like giving teams confidence of getting back into the games we need to start on the front and hit in lots of goals like yesterday.
Miremoses1:
true. Hope he keeps the momentum high on Wednesday. We need to bring back memories to psg, based on their last visit to Spain.
cheesy that's true psg has poor away forn in cl. let's see if it plays to our favor
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
we have star defenders playing horrible football i won't be surprise neymar draws cards and silly fouls from them.
psg's defence is good but the way zidane chooses to attack on wednesday would determine how confident that defense would be.
we need to score first and make life that day difficult for them.

our defence like giving teams confidence of getting back into the games we need to start on the front and hit in lots of goals like yesterday. cheesy that's true psg has poor away forn in cl. let's see if it plays to our favor
Every time I see Ramos going for a tackle, I always place my hands on my head course I know the outcome won't be good(70% of the time tho) varane on the other hand takes threat softly and ends up causing trouble for navas.
Many things need to be fixed, especially that of defense. If not for ronaldo's strikes yesterday, this match would have been a draw

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Would Zidane dare drop Bale for the PSG first leg?

One of the real positives for Real Madrid of late has been the return of the famed BBC attacking trio of Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo, yet after resting the Welshman on Saturday it's worth wondering if Zinedine Zidane will drop Bale for the clash against Paris Saint-Germain.

Following the 5-2 victory over Real Sociedad, Zidane confirmed that he knew his team selection for the Champions League clash, although it wasn't clear just which system he will end up utilising.

A 4-4-2 formation was the order of the day at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday, with Ronaldo and Benzema up front, while Bale was left out as Marco Asensio and Lucas Vazquez were given the opportunity to start on either flank.

Common sense would suggest that after so many injury layoffs, the decision to rest Bale was merely a measure to keep him available and fresh for Wednesday.

It depends on how the former Juventus midfielder want to approach the match.

If Los Blancos are positive and wish to put PSG on the back foot then Bale simply has to play in a 4-3-3 system.

There is credence given to the theory that this is how Zidane will set up, simply due to how poor the team have been defensively this season.

When you look at the performances given by the club's defenders at times this term, you wouldn't want them coming up against Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani too often.

Sitting back and soaking up pressure against a team as talented as PSG is a dangerous ploy and one which, if it backfires, could lead to spectacular scenes of dissent in the Spanish capital.

The Basque club still managed to score two goals on Saturday, even though they were barely in the match, so there are real problems with Los Blancos' defensive structure.

Dani Carvajal's absence on Wednesday is even more reason to try to be positive, as Achraf Hakimi or Nacho Fernandez will start at right-back and be entrusted with the task of shackling the world's most expensive footballer.

Since returning to action Bale hasn't actually played a full match and he has been well protected by the French coach.

But with Los Blancos having so little to play for other than the Champions League, it seems as though the Welshman not starting against the Parisians would be a risky decision.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Real Madrid's second half display is still worrisome.
PSG attack against Real Madrid shaky defence is a major concern for the Los blancos fans. I would have said the same about Real attack against PSG defence, then I recall a guy called Benzema - a regular player but scored only two goals in the league and the only person he always has more touches than on the field is the goal keeper.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
a moral boosting game

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score a perfect hat-trick in La Liga this season (right foot, left foot and head).
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
engrMikemd:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score a perfect hat-trick in La Liga this season (right foot, left foot and head).

nurin like perfect hattrick grin
PSG go pieces una cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.