Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1138129 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
I want asensio to stay but is offering bale + 100m to chelsea for hazard really a good idea?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
the old man is full of jealousy. He didn't say pim when barka robbed psg last season.
I don't blame him, his not making headline since he moved out. Maybe trying to bash Madrid will bring him to the limelight again.
Eyedea:
Abeg help me see wetin this fool dey yarn

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
I want asensio to stay but is offering bale + 100m to chelsea for hazard really a good idea?
Really nigga? BTW bale>hazard, we don't need another version of benzema till we get another version of ronaldo

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eyedea:

Really nigga? BTW bale>hazard, we don't need another version of benzema till we get another version of ronaldo
which one is another version of benzema?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
asensio isn't part of that deal. I think it's bale. Buh seriously I wouldn't welcome hazard to Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
which one is another version of benzema?
Hazard is another version of benzema, hold up play, dribbles blah blah blah but no goals.
we don't need that
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
asensio isn't part of that deal. I think it's bale. Buh seriously I wouldn't welcome hazard to Madrid.
I dont want him doesn't mean i won't welcome him, we need fresh legs and someone with great quality to play for the team.

having hazard in our midfield will be bloody, let ronaldo just do his tap ins. hazard is one of the hardest players for any defense to stop.

hazard came back from serious injury like it was nothing, see the way he linked up with morata that period. or is it hazard in belgium.

since we cant get neymar, hazard is the next best thing. there is not a single better option, maybe cheaper options but not better.

all these selfish proud players we already have in our attack. if only isco was consistent enough who would have done so well hazard won't have been considered.

if getting hazard makes zizou stay then am ok with it.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eyedea:

Hazard is another version of benzema, hold up play, dribbles blah blah blah but no goals.
we don't need that
undecided am not understanding you is hazard a CF, how many AM have more goals that hazard.

is hazard the kane or icardi we want to buy, if it's about about goals then why did we buy isco or even james rodriguez (that was even better at scoring than hazard) how many goals did they have?

you think it's conte that has never coached a player to score 30goals a season that will turn hazard to a high scoring striker.

is it bale we need, off and on, atimes selfish and a blind bat.

i agree benzema has been having bad luck, i still want benzema in madrid alas as a backup CF
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
I dont want him doesn't mean i won't welcome him, we need fresh legs and someone with great quality to play for the team.

having hazard in our midfield will be bloody, let ronaldo just do his tap ins. hazard is one of the hardest players for any defense to stop.

hazard came back from serious injury like it was nothing, see the way he linked up with morata that period. or is it hazard in belgium.

since we cant get neymar, hazard is the next best thing. there is not a single better option, maybe cheaper options but not better.

all these selfish proud players we already have in our attack. if only isco was consistent enough you would have done so well hazard won't have been considered.

if getting hazard makes zizou stay then am ok with it.
well, what we really need now is a striker, a clinical one. Even if we get hazard, in that midfield, who will he replace in the starting 11?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
My starting 11 prediction

Navas

Carvahjah. Nacho. Ramos. Theo

Vasquez. Modric. Kovacic. Asensio

Bale. Ronaldo

I think Marcelo and varane needs to rest
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
undecided am not understanding you is hazard a CF, how many AM have more goals that hazard.

is hazard the kane or icardi we want to buy, if it's about about goals then why did we buy isco or even james rodriguez (that was even better at scoring than hazard) how many goals did they have?

you think it's conte that has never coached a player to score 30goals a season that will turn hazard to a high scoring striker.

i agree benzema has been having bad luck, i still want benzema in madrid alas as a backup CF
hazard coming to Madrid will see the downfall of either isco or asensio. We all know zizou loves hazard. I'm not against him getting the dude. But I wouldn't like to see asensio suffering for game-time
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
well, what we really need now is a striker, a clinical one. Even if we get hazard, in that midfield, who will he replace in the starting 11?
isco in a heartbeat. we play 4-4-2 zidane's preferred formation Hazard is the best LM, AM I know.

it will be like having our very own iniesta, city have there own. ronaldo and kane (i prefer icardi) can play front two.

that is a dm, 2 cm; hazard; ronaldo and kane.

or we play casemiro, kroos, lucas rm, asensio lm, hazard ss, ronaldo cf
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
isco in a heartbeat. we play 4-4-2 zidane's preferred formation Hazard is the best LM, AM I know.

it will be like having our very own iniesta, city have there own. ronaldo and kane (i prefer icardi) can play front two.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:

very well. But the last part you said ronaldo to play as a cf, is a big no. Remember when he came back from suspension . Zizou played him as a cf, but he didn't thrive. Playing a 4-4-2 diamond is OK by me, but Madrid is known for counter attack, that's why I think we will stick with the 4-3-3. And with that formation, we have ronaldo(LWF) Benz(cf) bale(RWF and in the midfield, we have kross, casemiro and modric. The only way hazard coming into that midfield is if modric or kross leaves in the summer, which I hope not.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
hazard coming to Madrid will see the downfall of either isco or asensio. We all know zizou loves hazard. I'm not against him getting the dude. But I wouldn't like to see asensio suffering for game-time
i feel the 100m + bale is very expensive, if marina accepts the offer.

either isco or modric should go, with zidane's last statement if true, isco is staying then modric will leave.

casemiro DM, kroos CM, isco RM, hazard LM then 2 strikers. zidane can still go casemiro DM, Kroos CM, isco RM, asensio LM, hazard SS, Ronaldo CF

that is if Kovacic does not bench isco.

it's just a matter of us losing bale and modric this summer. both are declining so is not a waste if they go
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
very well. But the last part you said ronaldo to play as a cf, is a big no. Remember when he came back from suspension . Zizou played him as a cf, but he didn't thrive. Playing a 4-4-2 diamond is OK by me, but Madrid is known for counter attack, that's why I think we will stick with the 4-3-3. And with that formation, we have ronaldo(LWF) Benz(cf) bale(RWF and in the midfield, we have kross, casemiro and modric. The only way hazard coming into that midfield is if modric or kross leaves in the summer, which I hope not.
bale is too inconsistent for a team like madrid to depend on. we will get a new CF so ronaldo can play beside him. ronaldo has lost pace to play wing as effectly as he used to.

kroos won't leave, likely modric then a midfield 3 would be DM Casemiro, CM kroos right, AM hazard left, but then who plays RW if bale goes. i think zizou and madrid want to use a 4-4-2 except we buy SALAH but we are linked to strikers, no wingers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
i feel the 100m + bale is very expensive, if marina accepts the offer.

either isco or modric should go, with zidane's last statement if true, isco is staying then modric will leave.

casemiro DM, kroos CM, isco RM, hazard LM then 2 strikers. zidane can still go casemiro DM, Kroos CM, isco RM, asensio LM, hazard SS, Ronaldo CF

that is if Kovacic does not bench isco.

it's just a matter of us losing bale and modric this summer. both are declining so is not a waste if they go
modric isn't leaving. There is a rumor that kroos will leave this summer. If any one has to leave, it should be benzema.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
modric isn't leaving. There is a rumor that kroos will leave this summer. If any one has to leave, it should be benzema.
why kroos? shocked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
why kroos? shocked
I think he will leave. Madrid wants to do an overhaul in the squad. He might not be affected tho but I seriously think he wil leave.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Who else is watching ATM vs athletic Bilbao. Kepa is a demon between the sticks. It's still a mystery to me how we failed to sign him.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:

How is hazard an AM? the guy is a winger or SS
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
CR7 is our attacker and we don't need need any other attacker to partner CR7 other than Big Benz.

Big Benz does it better .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
monerozi5590:
CR7 is our attacker and we don't need need any other attacker to partner CR7 other than Big Benz.

Big Benz does it better .
unfortunately. Big Benz isn't delivering as wanted.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Looks like we are playing a diamond 4-4-2 with big Benz on the bench. Starting line-up in a bit
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Looks like we are playing a diamond 4-4-2 with big Benz on the bench. Starting line-up in a bit
its not a diamond, asensio lm and lucas rm

ronaldo and bale are up top
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
its not a diamond, asensio lm and lucas rm

ronaldo and bale are up top
ya. Noticed it later
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
good run in by asensio
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
ramos pls man this defence properly
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
what is wrong with this team betis almost scored there undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Real betis with their gra gra. Hope we humble them.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
now they have equalize what was ramos and casemiro doing ffs angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
What happen to Marcelo abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.