Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137112 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sevilla is loosing tonight.

Muriel will have another barrage of chances and wastefully squander them.

Montella is a dimwit
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:
Sevilla is loosing tonight.

Muriel will have another barrage of chances and wastefully squander them.

Montella is a dimwit
sevilla is balling at the moment. Tho they might lose.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
sevilla is balling at the moment. Tho they might lose.
Since I have known Sevilla...they always "ball" USELESSLY and AIMLESSLY.

I would be surprise did this does not end with 5-0

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:

I watched the first half before I went out for Saturday fun nights. They played well then, I don't know the scores now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:

Spot on bro..You don d talk am since sei Barcelona go win Sevilla with a wide goal margin.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2018
usbcable:

That Montella or whatever should be shown the door. His gay partner Muriel should go with him.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Why are you guys so complacent about ousting the Bavarians to progress into the finals
and eventually winning the UCL? I duff my hat for yall oo, lets await the 2nd leg of the semi's.

(TROPHYLESS SEASON LOADING) cheesy grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Happy Sunday all

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:
Why are you guys so complacent about ousting the Bavarians to progress into the finals
and eventually winning the UCL? I duff my hat for yall oo, lets await the 2nd leg of the semi's.

(TROPHYLESS SEASON LOADING) cheesy grin
we are playing against men. Unlike you scums that lost to pvvssys.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
we are playing against men. Unlike you scums that lost to pvvssys.

Ohyea? Playing against men? Can you ask the rest of your puzzie azzz Madritiots here claiming they already qualified for the finals if they are playing against men or? Ogbeni calm oo, hope ur not the type that will sodomize tramadol the day yall crash outta the Semi's? A word is enough for the trophyless. cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

Ohyea? Playing against men? Can you ask the rest of your puzzie azzz Madritiots here claiming they already qualified for the finals if they are playing against men or? Ogbeni calm oo, hope ur not the type that will sodomize tramadol the day yall crash outta the Semi's? A word is enough for the trophyless. cheesy

I think this guy is right, we should at least learn from their mistake and win the UCL grin

Real Madrid is not Crashoutlona

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

I've got no emotions dawg!. BTW, no one expected us to reach this far because of our poor run this season. In as much as Bayern are the bigger dogs. I still don't fear them.
No need to talk to loud, Wednesday is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

let this not distract us from the FACT that Barca shamefully lost out to the so called weakest team of the Q/F.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
usbcable:

let this not distract us from the FACT that Barca shamefully lost out to the so called weakest team of the Q/F.
they all made merry when they where paired with the Romans.

Winning a 3rd UCL at a row will surely give them heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Papa Perez at an event for the Ramon Mendoza fangroup's 30th anniversary.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
ATM vs Real betis 0-0.

Simeon and atletico are really lucky to escape with a point, Real betis are ballers. Dominated atletico in their own home.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miremoses1:
ATM vs Real betis 0-0.

Simeon and atletico are really lucky to escape with a point, Real betis are ballers. Dominated atletico in their own home.
Hope Atletico won't go and disgrace Spain on thursday with the way they are playing these days.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Krasid:
Hope Atletico won't go and disgrace Spain on thursday with the way they are playing these days.
I hope to. They all look vulnerable.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Two more sleeps cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
ATM vs Real betis 0-0.

I suspect Simeone wants to loose the league earlier so as to make conversation about the GOH a topic for discussion.

They suddenly are unable to defend again loosing 3-0 to sociedad and suddenly also almost loosing at home to Betis.

Who is he trying to deceive cheesy

The guy no well at all. I will like Arsenal to give them a beating as a parting gift to Wenger.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2018
usbcable:

I suspect Simeone wants to loose the league earlier so as to make conversation about the GOH a topic for discussion.

They suddenly are unable to defend again loosing 3-0 to sociedad and suddenly also almost loosing at home to Betis.

Who is he trying to deceive cheesy

The guy no well at all. I will like Arsenal to give them a beating as a parting gift to Wenger.
grin that's his business, I just want them to fall back to 3rd place so we can clinch that 2nd place.

Atletico losing to arsenal won't be funny at all but I don't give a f##k,i have Bayern to think about.

Football is really funny, sociedad beat atletico by a 3 goal margin and then sociedad lose to a relegation threatened malaga by 2 goals.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jerome Boateng knows

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Athletic Bilbao is one stupiiid club. Denied us all 3 points and then lose to levante.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
Athletic Bilbao is one stupiiid club. Denied us all 3 points and then lose to levante.

Kepa forgot to be in super human mode.

Its when he plays against Real Madrid he remembers how to keep

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018
usbcable:

Kepa forgot to be in super human mode.

Its when he plays against Real Madrid he remembers how to keep
levante put 2 goals past him in the space of 3 mins with few shots on target.

When I remember those saves he made against us, I feel like punching him from my TV screen.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
levante put 2 goals past him in the space of 3 mins with few shots on target.

When I remember those saves he made against us, I feel like punching him from my TV screen.

Lol... Na so players dey do

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Off to Munich cool

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Vas, Captain Ramos and papa Perez. cool

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
Vas, Captain Ramos and papa Perez. cool
I can't think of any footballer that rocks a suit better than Sergio Ramos.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
mcdreeezy:

You can say that again.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
mcdreeezy:
try visit his I. G page. You will be stunned.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
try visit his I. G page. You will be stunned.
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.