Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137234 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
This Kepa sha na beta shot-stopper. Just making life difficult for us.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mean while kepa showing zizou and navas who's boss.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
So many shots on target, but the ball just can't hit the back of the net.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Mean while kepa showing zizou and navas who's boss.

Kepa is good. The Bilbao defense was compact tho'.

The match had all the trappings of our fixtures at the beginning of the season. Concede [a] cheap goal(s) from lack of concentration at the back then continue firing blanks in front of an 11-man wall for the rest of the game.

Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hala Madrid!!! Even though it didn't go as we wanted grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Kepa is good. The Bilbao defense was compact tho'.

The match had all the trappings of our fixtures at the beginning of the season. Concede [a] cheap goal(s) from lack of concentration at the back then continue firing blanks in front of an 11-man wall for the rest of the game.

Lord
. We could have won this match without a sweat, just like you pointed out. Bilbao built a wall after that William's goal. Defending throughout the game.

We deserved more than a point.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
Hala Madrid!!! Even though it didn't go as we wanted grin
I don't really care about the la liga matches, as far as we don't lose, I'm cool. But we needed a momentum ahead of the match against Bayern
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
I don't really care about the la liga matches, as far as we don't lose, I'm cool. But we needed a momentum ahead of the match against Bayern

Me too... All I have been thinking is how we can trash Bayern
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
. We could have won this match without a sweat, just like you pointed out. Bilbao built a wall after that William's goal. Defending throughout the game.

We deserved more than a point.

We definitely did. But they had Kepa.

LosVikingos:

And all I've been thinking is how we would not concede an avoidable goal. The defense has this habit of making things difficult for the attack.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

. Let's just hope navas and our defenders turn out in good spirit.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

And all I've been thinking is how we would not concede an avoidable goal. The defense has this habit of making things difficult for the attack.

-Lord
this same kepa denied us a win at their home the other time. Always keeping the ball like he has something to prove to Madrid. But when he comes face to face against other teams he concedes 2-3 goals and then his team loss.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
this same kepa denied us a win at their home the other time. Always keeping the ball like he has something to prove to Madrid. But when he comes face to face against other teams he concedes 2-3 goals and then his team loss.

Lol.. Players are like that most of the time... When you hear say a team wan buy you, you'll have to show yourself na.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

They take a lot of risk at the back, as if they are just playing to catch fun.. Tired for those guys sha
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

Lol.. Players are like that most of the time... When you hear say a team wan buy you, you'll have to show yourself na.. cheesy
he gave a better performance against navas in both matches. Glad we cracked the kepa code tho.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
After this match, I've come to realize that our midfield is nothing without Casemiro.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2018
We better do something on how to get Kepa or any other reliable GK
I'm tired of this Navas, honesty!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2018
FergieRaww:
We better do something on how to get Kepa or any other reliable GK
I'm tired of this Navas, honesty!

Always after the shinny shinny stuff.

Not saying Kepa shouldn't be bought but saying you are tired of Navas is a show of ingratitude
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
I respect the courage of Navas in the face of all this assaults.

First its De Gea
Next it was Coutouis
Next it is Kepa
Next is is Allison

Madrid fans quest for a new Keeper isn steamed on emotions and not primarily on the performance of Navas.

I would understand wanting to have two good goal keepers, but trying to justify purchase of any of the above with a false rating or Navas performance is plane bad.

All the goals we have been conceding are they primarily due to the keepers fault or that of the defence. On many occasions he has even saved one on ones against attackers. But yet he is picked as the fall guy. None is talking of replacing Ramos despite his defensive indiscipline at loosing strikers like last night. No one wants Marcelo shipped off despite forgetting he is a defender. No one seems to notice that Carvajal is not as tight defensively, getting yellow cards like he wants to compete with Ramos. But what every one of you sees is Navas.

Mention one season that he has performed worse than the defence or the cause of us not getting to win the UCL or liga.

STOP THE HATE ON NAVAS.

By the way the same Kepa you all are drolling after has conceded more goals than Navas this season.
What justifies him being better?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
After this match, I've come to realize that our midfield is nothing without Casemiro.

Casemiro needs the bench to reset his brains.
Since Zidane refused to make Llorente compete against him

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2018
usbcable:
I respect the courage of Navas in the face of all this assaults.

First its De Gea
Next it was Coutouis
Next it is Kepa
Next is is Allison

Madrid fans quest for a new Keeper isn steamed on emotions and not primarily on the performance of Navas.

I would understand wanting to have two good goal keepers, but trying to justify purchase of any of the above with a false rating or Navas performance is plane bad.

All the goals we have been conceding are they primarily due to the keepers fault or that of the defence. On many occasions he has even saved one on ones against attackers. But yet he is picked as the fall guy. None is talking of replacing Ramos despite his defensive indiscipline at loosing strikers like last night. No one wants Marcelo shipped off despite forgetting he is a defender. No one seems to notice that Carvajal is not as tight defensively, getting yellow cards like he wants to compete with Ramos. But what every one of you sees is Navas.

Mention one season that he has performed worse than the defence or the cause of us not getting to win the UCL or liga.

STOP THE HATE ON NAVAS.

By the way the same Kepa you all are drolling after has conceded more goals than Navas this season.
What justifies him being better?
no one wants navas to leave. But the fact we don't have another top shot-stopper is worrying.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Navas is better than Kapa.. I don't know why Navas is not appreciated at Real Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
no one wants navas to leave. But the fact we don't have another top shot-stopper is worrying.

a good example is the guy I quoted earlier undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
usbcable:

ok
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
usbcable:

BTW is there a way I can reach seun, I really need my old nairaland account back(I was banned). So many mails to attend to
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damn! Look at how sociedad is dismantling ATM. We failed to capitalize from Valencia lose, now ATM is on the edge of losing to.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
We need to talk about this crazy and UN real jump from CR7 shocked

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
BTW is there a way I can reach seun, I really need my old nairaland account back(I was banned). So many mails to attend to
I have forgotten his email address

I think it is
@seun

Pls assist
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
usbcable:

I have forgotten his email address

I think it is
@seun

Pls assist
I really need to be operating with that account. Hope he replies.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
We need to talk about this crazy and UN real jump from CR7 shocked

The jump is damn unreal.. Only G. O. A. T can do that.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
LosVikingos:

The jump is damn unreal.. Only G. O. A. T can do that.
sh#t was unbelievable, it reminds me of the time he pulled a Jordan's jump against man united. His knee got to evra's neck level. Evra was shocked grin.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Miremoses1:
sh#t was unbelievable, it reminds me of the time he pulled a Jordan's jump against man united. His knee got to evra's neck level. Evra was shocked grin.

Ororo pulling that jump at 33 is WOW

Meanwhile, G. O. A. T has scored in every match for Real Madrid since turning 33 grin

I think the prayer "age with grace" is manifesting in his life

obainojazz:
I forgot, you only watch Barça matches undecided

They hate Ronaldo, so forget it. But dude will keep thriving though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Only Cristiano RONALDO can jump this high and deliver the ball with this accuracy.

That was the jump and accuracy that ended the stressful night grin

But so bad some certain fanbase find it hard to see it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.