Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140373 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
I can't believe people are defending benzema because of his "linkup's and connections with Ronaldo",am sorry but that is not good enough for a striker of Real Madrid, firmihno has scored almost 30 goals this season yet he is has those linkups play, benzema is not a 10,he should score goals that's his job ,at aleast he shouldn't have embarrassing stats, he has been poor for the pass two years it's getting ridiculous,if Morata was with us this season he would have outscored him,make the guy dey go abeg.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
we no longer see Benz as a scorer, that's why we don't blame him for lack of goals any more. After all, he has become a prolific 10.

You have said it all... Benzema is no longer a striker but a play maker. That is just how i am seeing him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2018
i don't want to jump into this Benz Bale argument.. i like bale but i only want him on pitch when madrid is 2-0 up other wise i fear he doesn't get along with others on pitch that well.. when Benz is playing the team seams more balanced, more organized, and coordinated .. i see Bale as a type player that people now group as dribble and shoot fyi they group hazard in this category (reddit guys sha) plus in a 442 formation hiw do you reckon Ronaldo will do upfront paired with Bale?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2018
usbcable:

I don't understand you guys.

You prefer to keep a striker that is now docile in front of goal and prefer to sell the other one that scores just because of "compatibility".

When Rinaldo gets older and is unable to score who will then score?

Ironically you want us to buy another striker to replace who if I may ask?
The non scoring striker or the scoring one.

Pls what and how exactly has Benz out performed Bale

My honest opinion is that both of them should go. I made the statement cause the issue of preference stemmed up. However, Benzema wasn't the one signed 80 million plus. Yes, Real Madrid have won trophies but we cannot ignore the fact he is definitely not the one when G.O.A.T is gone which was the purpose why he was signed. Trust me, if the guy had been signed 30 million there wouldn't have been such debate on him particularly on his fragility.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2018
Levante almost spoilt my night grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
e nr go funny for dix place if Madrid nr win d ucl

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Neimar:

Lol
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
Neimar:

Kpele!

How is your chest doing you?

Una thread don turn club wia we dey show style steady. Instead of una to lose to us jejelly mk e 4 b say na top 4 team break the record, na Levante wen manage escape relegation nai humble una. See as Boateng use una tk score e first hattrick.

Next season no go funny for una.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Levante almost spoilt my night grin grin

No mind them.

5:1 scoreline would have been perfect.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2018
LordAdam:

No mind them.

5:1 scoreline would have been perfect.

-Lord
levante sha.almost became a Bottling company like sevilla.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:37pm On May 13, 2018
LordAdam:

Kpele!

How is your chest doing you?

Una thread don turn club wia we dey show style steady. Instead of una to lose to us jejelly mk e 4 b say na top 4 team break the record, na Levante wen manage escape relegation nai humble una. See as Boateng use una tk score e first hattrick.

Next season no go funny for una.

-Lord

lol...kpele
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
APorLA13

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
Uefa really wants us to lose this cup.

Former UEFA employee: "It would suit UEFA if Liverpool win the Champions League"

Thomas Grimm, the president of the Ukrainian Premier League and a former UEFA employee, made some controversial statements about the upcoming final.

After UEFA’s gaff on 4 May, when its website displayed an image that proclaimed Liverpool as the 2017-18 Champions League winners, a former employee has made some eyebrow-raising comments.

Grimm: "Madrid have some fantastic players..."

“It would suit UEFA better if Liverpool win,” said Thomas Grimm, the current president of the Ukrainian Premier League and the former head of UEFA’s legal department.

“A new winner is preferable for UEFA,” Grimm added in an interview with Ukrainian newspaper Segodnya. “It would kill the competition if the same team won three years in a row.”

“Madrid have some fantastic players, but from a competitive perspective, it’s better that another team wins.”

Grimm involved with Bosman case

Grimm, who has a background as a lawyer, represented UEFA at the European Court of Justice for the Bosman case in 1995.

He has since been involved with FIFA, and recently worked as a legal advisor to the Ukrainian Football Federation.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2018
But its kinda true if you are not a Real Madrid fan.

It's natural that a neutral fan would prefer the underdog to win. Liverpool being the underdog here.

But the thing about championship is that it is never forever. A new champion will emerge.
And as long as the other teams have a level playing field no one team will be winning endlessly.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2018
As I was typing the above Bundesliga was lurking behind in my mind.

Bayern Munchen is an exception to the above law.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Uefa really wants us to lose this cup.

Former UEFA employee: "It would suit UEFA if Liverpool win the Champions League"

Thomas Grimm, the president of the Ukrainian Premier League and a former UEFA employee, made some controversial statements about the upcoming final.

After UEFA’s gaff on 4 May, when its website displayed an image that proclaimed Liverpool as the 2017-18 Champions League winners, a former employee has made some eyebrow-raising comments.

Grimm: "Madrid have some fantastic players..."

“It would suit UEFA better if Liverpool win,” said Thomas Grimm, the current president of the Ukrainian Premier League and the former head of UEFA’s legal department.

“A new winner is preferable for UEFA,” Grimm added in an interview with Ukrainian newspaper Segodnya. “It would kill the competition if the same team won three years in a row.”

“Madrid have some fantastic players, but from a competitive perspective, it’s better that another team wins.”

Grimm involved with Bosman case

Grimm, who has a background as a lawyer, represented UEFA at the European Court of Justice for the Bosman case in 1995.

He has since been involved with FIFA, and recently worked as a legal advisor to the Ukrainian Football Federation.
Same uefa that made u win last season's ucl ? Smh.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
femiti:

lol. Uefa won us the trophy. Funny guy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. Uefa won us the trophy. Funny guy.
lol, why would uefa want you to lose ? Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
femiti:
lol, why would uefa want you to lose ? Funny guy.
because we have made the cup a personal THING.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 4:00pm On May 15, 2018
femiti:

Uefa deflected 2 shots into the net and paid Rube players to turn to Lot's wife for the Modrić low cross while Ronaldo (Lot) simply tapped home and paid Lemina to allow Marcelo dribble him like he were a training cone and everyone to leave Asensio to score the 4th

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Uefa deflected 2 shots into the net and paid Rube players to turn to Lot's wife for the Modrić low cross while Ronaldo (Lot) simply tapped home and paid Lemina to allow Marcelo dribble him like he were a training cone and everyone to leave Asensio to score the 4th
Did you see your games against bayern last season ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
femiti:
Did you see your games against bayern last season ?

Yes bro, I saw how UEFA helped us by giving Bayern a dubious penalty in the first leg https://my.mixtape.moe/hixvjb.mp4

I saw how they helped us by the ref refusing to send Vidal off at the 6th minute of the second leg

I saw how UEFA the ref helped us by refusing to send off Vidal around 48th minute for his reckless challenge on casimiro while on a yellow in that same game but you also won't remember that
http://i.imgur.com/dmPQpPM.gif

I saw how UEFA helped us by giving them an offside goal which dragged the game into extra time https://my.mixtape.moe/oalsbv.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/o4iqB0lr.png

I saw how UEFA helped us by refusing to award a penalty to Madrid for Boateng foul on Casimiro in the box https://my.mixtape.moe/tkfpvj.mp4

Yeah, UEFA really helped us, didn't they?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
because we have made the cup a personal THING.
The same uefa that didn't make sevilla lose 3 consecutive europa finals ? You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2018
femiti:
The same uefa that didn't make sevilla lose 3 consecutive europa finals ? You are a joke.
poor being. Just like your fellow cules.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
poor being. Just like your fellow cules.
rich soul...stick to your narrative grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jonsnow92: 8:43am On May 16, 2018
Theres a video on dailymail showing Marcelo's son playing head tennis with Madrid players in the dressing room..That video is adorable.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:38am On May 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Theres a video on dailymail showing Marcelo's son playing head tennis with Madrid players in the dressing room..That video is adorable.

I have watched the video. That guy is another star in the making.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Upnepaa(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
You can never ever escape the GOAT's shadow. tongue

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
the one he was doing a head tennis with real stars and later hit the ball into a container ,The guy is a baller.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

I have watched the video. That guy is another star in the making.
same with Cristiano Jr. Two future ballers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2018
Seeing payet cry when he got injured against ATM. I wouldn't hide my happiness. Remember when he got CR7 injured in euro 2016 final.

KARMA IS A BITTCH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.