Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140166 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 8:39pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
Seeing payet cry when he got injured against ATM. I wouldn't hide my happiness. Remember when he got CR7 injured in euro 2016 final.

KARMA IS A BITTCH

Literally the only thing I was thinking about. KARMA!

Unfortunately for him, Marseille would most likely lose.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

Literally the only thing I was thinking about. KARMA!

Unfortunately for him, Marseille would most likely lose.

-Lord
Even with payet, Marseille will still lose. Tho they looked like the better team in the first half.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 8:48pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
Even with payet, Marseille will still lose. Tho they looked like the better team in the first half.

They are the better team. It was as though ATH midfield went on vacation.

Although, it may be because Marseille is physical. None of the top 6 teams in Spain put up physicality in their game. They met their match in that respect.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 8:56pm On May 16, 2018
cc Miremoses1

Griezmann sha!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:
cc Miremoses1

Griezmann sha!

-Lord
ATM will feel empty if that guy leaves at the end of this season. His a baller. Imagine him as a barka player.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

They are the better team. It was as though ATH midfield went on vacation.

Although, it may be because Marseille is physical. None of the top 6 teams in Spain put up physicality in their game. They met their match in that respect.

-Lord
for me they have the best counter attack in ligue 1 after psg. BTW 3-0 now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
ATM will feel empty if that guy leaves at the end of this season. His a baller. Imagine him as a barka player.

I hear he is planning to stay. Anything we can do to convince them to keep him should be done.

He singlehandedly won ATM this cup.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

I hear he is planning to stay. Anything we can do to convince them to keep him should be done.

He singlehandedly won ATM this cup.

-Lord
he turned this final into his own grand finale. Was unplayable tonight. It was as if he was doing a free audition to other big clubs.

BTW I doubt he will be an atletico player next season
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
he turned this final into his own grand finale. Was unplayable tonight. It was as if he was doing a free audition to other big clubs.

After the last couple of years of being unlucky, he owned this finale with a vengeance.

Happy for him. CR7 b 1 block him shine finish.

Next is Liverpool. We need a clear victory like we had at Cardiff.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 9:54pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:

BTW I doubt he will be an atletico player next season

I hope he stays. However, it's a long shot, he's paid his dues for the club, and it's not like they'd be attracting top talents to give them a realistic shot of getting either the Liga or UCL. I'd completely understand if he leaves.

I'd rather he goes to PSG so we can get Neymar next season, but it doesn't seem like they're interested. Anywhere but Barca tho', else our treble next year d b harder to get.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

After the last couple of years of being unlucky, he owned this finale with a vengeance.

Happy for him. CR7 b 1 block him shine finish.

Next is Liverpool. We need a clear victory like we had at Cardiff.

-Lord
an early lead will do it. Then control the ball and dominate possession. And then score again. It won't be easy but we can do it.

We will make it 13 UCL trophies on 26th.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

I hope he stays. However, it's a long shot, he's paid his dues for the club, and it's not like they'd be attracting top talents to give them a realistic shot of getting either the Liga or UCL. I'd completely understand if he leaves.

I'd rather he goes to PSG so we can get Neymar next season, but it doesn't seem like they're interested. Anywhere but Barca tho', else our treble next year d b harder to get.

-Lord

I don't think psg are interested. The main suitor is barka. And from want I know, he didn't snub man united last season because ATM were on transfer ban but his agent had a contact with barka to sign him in 2018/19 season. He will leave bro.

Btw I heard we are moving for mbappe next season.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 10:15pm On May 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
I don't think psg are interested. The main suitor is barka. And from want I know, he didn't snub man united last season because ATM were on transfer ban but his agent had a contact with barka to sign him in 2018/19 season. He will leave bro.

Eiya. I wish him the best.

If we win the UCL this year, we'd most likely meet Barca next yr in the knockout stages. That's the last trick in the hat of UEFA!

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2018
LordAdam:

Eiya. I wish him the best.

If we win the UCL this year, we'd most likely meet Barca next yr in the knockout stages. That's the last trick in the hat of UEFA!

-Lord
lol. Barka won't do sh*t.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:24pm On May 16, 2018
Ronaldo vs Barcelona in UCL (real madrid + man utd)

all blank grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:57am On May 17, 2018
Miremoses1:

I pray we go for Mbappe instead of Naymar.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam: 5:58am On May 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. Barka won't do sh*t.

Sure. Although, I'd rather we met in the knockout stages, so we can re-enact the Supercopa humiliation.

Neimar:
Ronaldo vs Barcelona in UCL (real madrid + man utd)

all blank grin

Only another record to break.

You know the GOAT likes breaking records.

BTW, how was your win in South Africa? Felt nice didn't it?

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:26am On May 17, 2018
Madrid to Cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:27am On May 17, 2018
Liverpool to win the UCL
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:01am On May 17, 2018
Diego Simeone Atletico Madrid Managerial Career thus far.

I Laliga Title
2 Europa League Titles
1 Copa Del rey
I Spanish Super Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup Title
2 UEFA Champions League Final Appearances in 3 years.

If na Pep or Mourinho na we no go hear word. As a matter of fact he has eliminated both managers in the UCL Knock out stages in his time with Atletico Madrid.

Diego Simeone, you have earned my respect. You deserve all the accolades in the World.

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:02am On May 17, 2018
If not for my darling Club, Diego Simeone would have won the UCL twice.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2018
monerozi5590:
If not for my darling Club, Diego Simeone would have won the UCL twice.
simeone has really tried for atletico Madrid. There is always a next time, maybe he will lift the UCL trophy next time.

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
Breaking: Cristiano Ronaldo will play one hour against Villarreal in preparation for Kiev

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
Breaking: Cristiano Ronaldo will play one hour against Villarreal in preparation for Kiev

Zidane has really managed CR7 very well. I guess both of them have mutual respect for each other.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2018
monerozi5590:

Zidane has really managed CR7 very well. I guess both of them have mutual respect for each other.
true, I still remember the first time zizou subbed him in a game, he became very angry to the extent of not talking to anyone in the dugout. But now he knows that subbing him or giving him a break is all good in other to prolong his playing career.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
true, I still remember the first time zizou subbed him in a game, he became very angry to the extent of not talking to anyone in the dugout. But now he knows that subbing him or giving him a break is all good in other to prolong his playing career.

I just pray Zidane continue with us irrespective of the result against Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2018
monerozi5590:

I just pray Zidane continue with us irrespective of the result against Liverpool.
same here. Also His chemistry with our players is incredible.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2018
Congratulations to Atletico Madrid for winning the EUROPA LEAGUE TROPHY last night.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Seeing payet cry when he got injured against ATM. I wouldn't hide my happiness. Remember when he got CR7 injured in euro 2016 final.

KARMA IS A BITTCH

Karma? maybe.

But would still have preferred he stayed on.
To at least give a fighting chance to Marseille for the trophy.

I don't like ATM winning anything
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2018
monerozi5590:
Diego Simeone Atletico Madrid Managerial Career thus far.

I Laliga Title
2 Europa League Titles
1 Copa Del rey
I Spanish Super Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup Title
2 UEFA Champions League Final Appearances in 3 years.

If na Pep or Mourinho na we no go hear word. As a matter of fact he has eliminated both managers in the UCL Knock out stages in his time with Atletico Madrid.

Diego Simeone, you have earned my respect. You deserve all the accolades in the World.

Never liked the guy.
He and Enrique are the coaches I dislike the most
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2018
usbcable:

Karma? maybe.

But would still have preferred he stayed on.
To at least give a fighting chance to Marseille for the trophy.

I don't like ATM winning anything
it was obvious ATM would beat Marseille, with or without payet.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:11am On May 18, 2018
Unbelievable, Rabiot didn't make the French squad. That guy is so good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.