Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140207 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

How is Salah better than Bale?

Why is it not arguable?

And how is it that saying Bale is better than Salah amounts to not giving Salah credit? If that is the case, then where is your credit to Bale in your statement that "Salah is better than Bale no argument"?

Maybe, you've forgotten what a monster a fit Bale is. Here's a reminder:

https://s7.postimg.cc/wcd6jtu8b/Bale_s_Goal.gif

Before you rush to give others excessive credit, remember you have your own that is under-appreciated.

-Lord

How is Salah not better than Bale.

BBC finest 2013-2014 UCL. Bale scored 6 goals
Bale best season in the premier league. Bale scored 21 goals.

SFM one of the finest trio in the UCL ever. Salah has 10 goals already in the UCL.
32 goals in the Premier league 2017-2018 season.

Now tell me how is Salah not better than Bale?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
Page 460 already. Our thread is becoming lively.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:
Page 460 already. Our thread is becoming lively.

I will rather it has not too many commenters tgsn having so many useless talks and fake fans
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
true. comparing salah to bale isn't a reasonable debate. Bale at his prime was a bad-a$$ winger. Even when he was a LB, he was a danger to the opposition. His glass like structure (always injured) denied him to show his full potentials.

Bale has every a player should have, coupled with the fact he tracks back well.

Yes is not a reasonable debate because Salah is miles ahead of Bale.
Bale, a very inconsistent player. I get am before no be property.
This is Salah's moment. Right now, Bale is not close to his level.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

I will rather it has not too many commenters tgsn having so many useless talks and fake fans

Forget fake or true fans.. Salah is class. Bale no reach.
let's say the truth.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

be serious bro.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2018
Bale no reach Salah? Wetin pesin no go see again

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

We only need to see bale's performance against Celts especially the second goal to see how deadly he can be
let's wait and see who zizou picks. CR7-isco-bale or CR7-isco-benzema. I didn't mention the BBC course I know they won't start together.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
Did bale take his country to the world cup??

We are talking of a salah that has the highest number of goals in a single season

That how one coward here was saying that Vasquez is better than coutinho...smh

This thread is filled with bunch of cowards
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

don't think anybody is fake here. It's good to see everyone airing their views. Even though some are surprisingly shocking, like saying salah is better that speeding Bale.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

How is Salah not better than Bale.

BBC finest 2013-2014 UCL. Bale scored 6 goals
Bale best season in the premier league. Bale scored 21 goals.

SFM one of the finest trio in the UCL ever. Salah has 10 goals already in the UCL.
32 goals in the Premier league 2017-2018 season.

Now tell me how is Salah not better than Bale?

Heavily skewed stats!

BBC 2013-2014

CR7 17
Bale 6
Benz 5

MSF 2017-2018

Salah 10
Firmino 10
Mane 9

In the Premier league

Mane-Firmino-Salah

Lennon-Defoe-Bale

If you're going to compare stats, point it out clearly.

Compare Bale's strike partners at Tottenham to Salah's strike partners. And then use your brain to decode that while Salah is the talisman at Liverpool, Bale isn't at Madrid.

Only for you to say later that Salah is class, and "Bale no reach." Clearly you're a troll and replying you is a waste of time.

Still waiting for your "unarguable" proof that Salah is better than Bale!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

One season does not make you better than a player that broke transfer records far back in 2013 and has been world class for 6 years.

What next, Salah is better than Neymar because of this one season?

Hype nonsense. That's how you guys were hyping Hazard in 2015. Salah cannot have more than 3 more terrific seasons, he is 25 already. He'd never be at the level of Neymar and Bale.

Tell us that thing Salah can do that Bale can't do.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Heavily skewed stats!

BBC 2013-2014

CR7 17
Bale 6
Benz 5

MSF 2017-2018

Salah 10
Firmino 10
Mane 9

In the Premier league

Mane-Firmino-Salah

Lennon-Defoe-Bale

If you're going to compare stats, point it out clearly.

Compare Bale's strike partners at Tottenham to Salah's strike partners. And then use your brain to decode that while Salah is the talisman at Liverpool, Bale isn't at Madrid.

Only for you to say later that Salah is class, and "Bale no reach." Clearly you're a troll and replying you is a waste of time.

Still waiting for your "unarguable" proof that Salah is better than Bale!

-Lord
thanks for showing us this. I'm really suprised that monerozi5590 of all people in this thread is saying Salah is better than Bale.

Just like you said, salah has more experienced players along side him than bale had.

Even nacho(real Madrid defender) said 'if bale was a Liverpool player, playing along side that attacking due of fermino and mańe, that Real Madrid would bid £200m for him this summer.

I like Salah, but I will never place him above bale.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

We are talking of a salah that has the highest number of goals in a single season

Egypt is easily a top 3 team in Africa.

Is Wales in the top 3 in Europe.

Naughty cule. Better carry your daft reasoning to your thread.

Highest goal in the season playing with Firmino and Mane. Only 2 goals higher than Kane (who plays with a less quality front line) and 1 goal higher than CR7/Suarez. Big f*cking deal!

There is absolutely nothing Salah does better than Bale. Not shooting, passing, playmaking, dribbling, free kicks, defending, sprinting, or heading.

So how is he better than Bale? Because he is playing as the talisman in one of the most ferocious front 3 in recent memory.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
thanks for showing us this. I'm really suprised that monerozi5590 of all people in this thread is saying Salah is better than Bale.

Just like you said, salah has more experienced players along side him than bale had.

Even nacho(real Madrid defender) said 'if bale was a Liverpool player, playing along side that attacking due of fermino and mańe, that Real Madrid would bid £200m for him this summer.

I like Salah, but I will never place him above bale.

My issue is not even that he said Salah is better than Bale. Our perceptions can't all be the same. It's the fact that he said it is not arguable. Like saying Neymar is better than Oxlade no argument.

It shows he hasn't the slightest respect for Bale nor has he watched his progression. How can anyone who's watched Bale play say Salah is "miles better" than Bale. Does he not know the meaning of the words or phrases he uses? All these blanket, unmeasured statements are the kind Barca fans make, not Madridistas.

That's how he accused us of not giving Salah credit. We have no reason to disrespect any world class player just to make an argument. Always taking things overboard. Like when we were discussing Marcelo's deficiency at the back, and they made it like we were saying Marcelo is trash.

I'm still waiting for him to tell us the thing Salah does that Bale can't do.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

let's say the truth.

My comment on fake fans has more to do with conversations here being about REAL stuffs and not silly arguments about inconsequential things like ALWAYS comparing our players to other clubs players. Except if it comes to awards and recognitions.

Bale is a Real Madrid player and so far is serving us well. Degrading him because of a Salah that is a Liverpool fan (not even a rival fan).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
let's wait and see who zizou picks. CR7-isco-bale or CR7-isco-benzema. I didn't mention the BBC course I know they won't start together.
It's going to be Bale and Isco.

Benzema will be on the bench
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
don't think anybody is fake here. It's good to see everyone airing their views. Even though some are surprisingly shocking, like saying salah is better that speeding Bale.

Actually I don't consider anyone fake fans truly.

The thing is if and when we win on 26th, you will see more people identifying with us just because EOF the success.

Sadly such fans can't endure disappointments like we witnessed for 6 straight seasons in not too distant memories.

Such fans are only in for the juice and not the peel

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

let's say the truth.

Salah is class because of 1 season?

If he does same next season then he starts earning such reputation.

There have been many one season wonders in the past.

Not taking away anything from him he has done incredible things this season but in no way would that make him a better rate player than Bale. Bale has been there done that and seen it all.
Salah is just about to confirm to us his worthiness or not
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

The thing is if and when we win on 26th, you will see more people identifying with us just because EOF the success.

Sadly such fans can't endure disappointments like we witnessed for 6 straight seasons in not too distant memories.

6 straight seasons far.

What about our disastrous La Liga and CdR campaign this year?

Methink most of the conversation has been because of the unprecedented run to a 13th UCL win. Things would go cold from next month.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

He would have if he did not get injured.

Bale has been injured a lot recently. Despite that he is still one of the top performers for us.

Just because you want Liverpool to won should not blind your logic to saying objective things.

Salah performed better this season than Bale.
But man for man on their days I still don't see any ability that makes Salah better.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

One season does not make you better than a player that broke transfer records far back in 2013 and has been world class for 6 years.

What next, Salah is better than Neymar because of this one season?

Hype nonsense. That's how you guys were hyping Hazard in 2015. Salah cannot have more than 3 more terrific seasons, he is 25 already. He'd never be at the level of Neymar and Bale.

Tell us that thing Salah can do that Bale can't do.

-Lord

Would you blame him.

He himself has been hyped by one Barca fan as the only 'intelleshual' Madrid fan. grin. The rest of us no get brain nah according to Mr Barcelona.

Where was Salah 2013/14 when he helped us win LA Decimal and Defeated Barcelona without a CR7 in the CDR final.
Maybe he hasn't heard of the joke that Batra is still running after Bale.

Where was Salah in 2015/16 when he stepped up to take one of the penalties to defeating Athletico Madrid in the final.

Just because Bale is injured since last seasons ending and the injury persisted most part of this early season suddenly Alhaji Salah is better than Bale.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

Salah is class because of 1 season?

If he does same next season then he starts earning such reputation.

There have been many one season wonders in the past.

Not taking away anything from him he has done incredible things this season but in no way would that make him a better rate player than Bale. Bale has been there done that and seen it all.
Salah is just about to confirm to us his worthiness or not

I just shook my head when he made that 1 season statement.

That's how they'd place unrealistic expectations on the poor guy's head. His breakthrough season and he's already the best thing since sliced bread. Hopefully he continues to blossom and doesn't let these silly comparisons get to his head.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Highest goal in the season playing with Firmino and Mane. Only 2 goals higher than Kane (who plays with a less quality front line) and 1 goal higher than CR7/Suarez. Big f*cking deal!

There is absolutely nothing Salah does better than Bale. Not shooting, passing, playmaking, dribbling, free kicks, defending, sprinting, or heading.

So how is he better than Bale? Because he is playing as the talisman in one of the most ferocious front 3 in recent memory.

-Lord

They refuse to say one thing Salah is better of at than Bale.

Pure sentiments.

Wales was stopped by Portugal.

Wales has not qualified for Euros in over 50 years but Bale made it happen. They only missed the world cup due to his injury and missing the second leg of the play off.

Salah is very good.
Salah has performed great this season.

But Salah still need to do more to achieve same respect level as Bale.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

very well said.

About having a bad season, I think this season is the worst we have had In a decade.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

It's going to be Bale and Isco.

Benzema will be on the bench

Shey you know Zidane likes to gamble and be unpredictable?

Bale and Isco starting is the obvious choice. Isco to help keep possession and help Marcelo defensively. Bale as a second reliable goalscorer with all of his unique abilities (speed, high defensive IQ, amazing runs, and amazing crosses).

But who knows, Zidane could have other plans.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
usbcable:

They refuse to say one thing Salah is better of at than Bale.

Pure sentiments.

Wales was stopped by Portugal.

Wales has not qualified for Euros in over 50 years but Bale made it happen. They only missed the world cup due to his injury and missing the second leg of the play off.

Salah is very good.
Salah has performed great this season.

But Salah still need to do more to achieve same respect level as Bale.

Usbcable. Mention one player in this world that is better than Salah this current season apart from Cr7 and Messi ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Bale and Isco starting is the obvious choice. Isco to help keep possession and help Marcelo defensively. Bale as a second reliable goalscorer with all of his unique abilities (speed, high defensive IQ, amazing runs, and amazing crosses).

-Lord

The last 2 finals Zidane as very predictable.

So will this one.

He gambles a lot but not at the break neck moments.

Benzema may not even play this finals
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
zizou knows the fans want the CR7-isco-bale link up. Putting benzema ahead of bale would spark up talks, especially if it doesn't work for him.
We need goal scorers in the line-up.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Top 3

When last did Egypt qualify for the world cup or win the nation's cup??

BTW foolish boy, if you watch Tottenham, u will know that the whole team plays for kane to score especially when he was chasing messi's record last year unlike Liverpool

If scoring 32 goals is "just" why didn't any of ur player JUST do so, or why didn't bale JUST score the same number of goals while playing in the Epl

You are utterly senseless boy!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
I am talking about this season. Bale best season he has had can't even match Salah current season.

This is Salah's moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.