Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140179 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:41pm On May 23, 2018
Eyedea:
Bale no reach Salah? Wetin pesin no go see again

Yes. 2017-2018.I put this to you. Between Bale and Salah who is having a better season?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Yes. 2017-2018.I put this to you. Between Bale and Salah who is having a better season?
when you started this Bale and salah argument, did you put the 2017/18 season on it?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:48pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

Top 3

When last did Egypt qualify for the world cup or win the nation's cup??

BTW foolish boy, if you watch Tottenham, u will know that the whole team plays for kane to score especially when he was chasing messi's record last year unlike Liverpool

If scoring 32 goals is "just" why didn't any of ur player JUST do so, or why didn't bale JUST score the same number of goals

You are utterly senseless boy!

grin grin grin

See e head.

Which nation has won the Nations cup more than Egypt? Which nation has won the Nations cup 3 consecutive times?

On the flip side, Wales last went to the Euros 50 years ago and were stopped in their tracks in 2016 by the eventual winner.

Wales have been to only one World Cup in their history (they didn't qualify directly, they were luckily drawn to play Israel in the playoff after several teams refused to play the Israelis). Now you expect an injured Bale to take them to a World Cup.

Tottenham's team all play for Kane. As if Salah is not the main man in Liverpool. How would Bale score those many goals playing with Defoe and Lennon?

Your head dey really pain you.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
when you started this Bale and salah argument, did you put the 2017/18 season on it?

Bone don hook am for throat!

I'm sure he'd also say De Bruyne is better than Iniesta because of one season.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:

Miremoses. Along i was referring to this current season. In my first post i started by saying Bale has improved on his goal scoring form and should be praised instead of saying that he is benefiting from a system.

This is Salah's moment.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
Can you compare Bale best season with what Salah is having now?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:
I am talking about this season. Bale best season he has had can't even match Salah current season.

This is Salah's moment.

Oga we're still waiting for you to tell us that thing Salah does better than Bale. How many hours, you still dey find am?

Don't change it to season. Because no one would compare Salah who played nearly every match for Liverpool with Bale who came from injury and have had to get fit and fight for a spot.

You said Salah is "miles better" than Bale. There was no mention of season, nothing even remotely close. We asked you to provide proof. After a long tortuous search you didn't see any, and now you want to sneak in season.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin
haymekus:

Top 3

When last did Egypt qualify for the world cup or win the nation's cup??

BTW foolish boy, if you watch Tottenham, u will know that the whole team plays for kane to score especially when he was chasing messi's record last year unlike Liverpool

If scoring 32 goals is "just" why didn't any of ur player JUST do so, or why didn't bale JUST score the same number of goals while playing in the Epl

You are utterly senseless boy!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Can you compare Bale best season with what Salah is having now?

We've compared it already. And your point was trashed.

Don't drag us back. Simply provide that one thing Salah does better than Bale? Because I can point at least 3 things Bale does better than Salah.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Miremoses. Along i was referring to this current season. In my first post i started by saying Bale has improved on his goal scoring form and should be praised instead of saying that he is benefiting from a system.

This is Salah's moment.
when you started this discussion, you never mentioned the 2017/18 season. Well, maybe you were referring to this season, but we judge you base on what you wrote.

Comparing Salah to bale isn't healthy at all. Where was salah when bale was running riot in EPL, where was salah when Madrid paid a jaw dropping fee for bale.

When Liverpool signed salah, they knew the money they were paying for him was a risky gamble even though the fee was relatively small.

Why didn't they pay up to £100m or why didn't Roma demand up to £200m for him. That's because Salah isn't a proven star. Luckily for him, klopp is an attack minded coach. If Manchester united were the one that got him, hmmm. Trust me Salah would have been same player he was at Roma, or even worse like he was at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
mehn, I still can't believe we are puting salah in the same sentence with bale. Quite shocking.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

grin grin grin

See e head.

Which nation has won the Nations cup more than Egypt? Which nation has won the Nations cup 3 consecutive times?

On the flip side, Wales last went to the Euros 50 years ago and were stopped in their tracks in 2016 by the eventual winner.

Wales have been to only one World Cup in their history (they didn't qualify directly, they were luckily drawn to play Israel in the playoff after several teams refused to play the Israelis). Now you expect an injured Bale to take them to a World Cup.

Tottenham's team all play for Kane. As if Salah is not the main man in Liverpool. How would Bale score those many goals playing with Defoe and Lennon?

Your head dey really pain you.

-Lord

2014 world cup, bale was 25 years(same age with salah now), why didn't he help Wales to the world cup?

You are using injury as an excuse right??

So we should give him an accolade for unfortunately getting injured??

Salah is often fit to deliver for both club and country when needed until that good for nothing bale, that's why he is better.

Wether Liverpool win or lose the UCL, I still choose salah. Stop being sentimental

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga we're still waiting for you to tell us that thing Salah does better than Bale. How many hours, you still dey find am?

Don't change it to season. Because no one would compare Salah who played nearly every match for Liverpool with Bale who came from injury and have had to get fit and fight for a spot.

You said Salah is "miles better" than Bale. There was no mention of season, nothing even remotely close. We asked you to provide proof. After a long tortuous search you didn't see any, and now you want to sneak in season.

-Lord

Which Statistics do you want to see again apart from the one i posted?

The statistics is glaring and clear even to the blind. Bale had never had the season Salah is having.

Dude keep improving on his goal scoring prowess.

2015-2016-------14 goals in Seria A
2016--2017--------15 goals in Seria A
2017---2018-------32 goals in English Premiership. That is salah for you.

He is good on the ball. He is quick with the ball on his feet. Can easily find his bearing in tight corners. Salah is a joy to watch.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

This is Salah's moment.

Oga is he not benefiting from Klopp's system?

Just last year, he was in the Roma team that couldn't beat FC Porto in the UCL playoffs and went out in the round of 16 of Europa to Lyon.

And where did anyone ridicule him for improving his goal scoring form? We simply said Bale is a better player and as far as I can remember everyone here has nothing but kind words to say about Salah. Saying Bale is a better player does not mean Salah is a poor player.

Do I really have to point this out?

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
mehn, I still can't believe we are puting salah in the same sentence with bale. Quite shocking.

We aren't. It's just one person and a cule.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

The statistics is glaring and clear even to the blind. Bale had never had the season Salah is having.

He is good on the ball. He is quick with the ball on his feet. Can easily find his bearing in tight corners. Salah is a joy to watch.

Salah got so much goals in Liverpool. Why? Because his their talisman.

He would go four to five games in a row and won't score a goal in Roma.

Thanks to Klopp's playing style. Dude would have been disappearing in matches like the famous leprous witch.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

2014 world cup, bale was 25 years(same age with salah now), why didn't he help Wales to the world cup?

You are using injury as an excuse right??

So we should give him an accolade for unfortunately getting injured??

Salah is often fit to deliver for both club and country when needed until that good for nothing bale, that's why he is better.

Wether Liverpool win or lose the UCL, I still choose salah. Stop being sentimental

How does your choice concern me? Will I be paid to change your choice?

Always changing goalpost. Why can't you answer any of the questions asked?

How do you want an injured player to take a country to a world cup. Are you okay?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Skewed stats that have been trashed. You are welcome to explain how a Lennon-Defoe-Bale front line is better than a Mane-Firmino-Salah front line.

Bale is excellent on the ball. Lightning fast with the ball on his feet. Can easily break away from tight spots. Can head. Can make exquisite outside of the boot crosses. Can defend like a LB. And he can outrun most defenders in world football even if he gives them a head start. Bale is a work of art!

Still waiting for you to mention that thing Salah does better than Bale.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
Salah got so much goals in Liverpool. Why? Because his their talisman.

He would go four to five games in a row and won't score a goal in Roma.

Thanks to Klopp's playing style. Dude would have been disappearing in matches like the famous leprous witch.

This is what you guys fail to understand. Check out the statistics i posted. Salah keeps improving on his goal scoring ability. The writer that describes Salah performanced against Madrid said that this thing is going to happen and we are witnessing it right in front of our faces. What Salah is having now is a long time coming.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga is he not benefiting from Klopp's system?

Just last year, he was in the Roma team that couldn't beat FC Porto in the UCL playoffs and went out in the round of 16 of Europa to Lyon.

And where did anyone ridicule him for improving his goal scoring form? We simply said Bale is a better player and as far as I can remember everyone here has nothing but kind words to say about Salah. Saying Bale is a better player does not mean Salah is a poor player.

Do I really have to point this out?

-Lord

Klopp system, Another stupid excuse

As if judge Klopp also coaches Egypt national team he helped to the Wc

What did bale even do for tottenham sef?? Just cos of Epl over-hyping that made u guys break the world transfer fee

Just admit that you hate him, simple rather than coming up with lame excuses
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

This is what you guys fail to understand. Check out the statistics i posted. Salah keeps improving on his goal scoring ability. The writer that describes Salah performanced against Madrid said that this thing is going to happen and we are witnessing it right in front of our faces. What Salah is having now is a long time coming.
quick question. do you really believe that salah can continue with this one season form his having if he was playing under conte or mourinho?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Skewed stats that have been trashed. You are welcome to explain how a Lennon-Defoe-Bale front line is better than a Mane-Firmino-Salah front line.

Bale is excellent on the ball. Lightning fast with the ball on his feet. Can easily break away from tight spots. Can head. Can make exquisite outside of the boot crosses. Can defend like a LB. And he can outrun most defenders in world football even if he gives them a head start. Bale is a work of art!

-Lord

Didn't you read the post you quoted very well.

I have two more addendum.. Salah is a better goal scorer. A better dribbler.

I am waiting for you to tell one season that Bale has ever had that is better than what Salah is having right now.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

First of all explain how Henderson-milner-Can is better than Modric-kross-casemiro

With those characteristics you mention above about bale, why hasn't he won any golden boot yet?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:49pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

Klopp system, Another stupid excuse

As if judge Klopp also coaches Egypt national team he helped to the Wc

What did bale even do for tottenham sef?? Just cos of Epl over-hyping that made u guys break the world transfer fee

Just admit that you hate him, simple rather than coming up with lame excuses

Why would I hate him?

Do you think we are like your fellow cules that hate WC players because of the team they play for? We are not that petty.

Salah is an amazing player and we wish him the best. Still, Bale is better than he is. If you have a contrary opinion, tell us what Salah does better than Bale or vam.

I don't know why that is so hard to do.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:49pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Bale have CR7,Benzema in 2013- 2014 season and he could not do what salah is having right now individually.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
Miremoses1:
quick question. do you really believe that salah can continue with this one season form his having if he was playing under conte or mourinho?

Stop sounding stupid does mourinho or conte coaches Real Madrid or has bale played under any of them?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

First of all explain how Henderson-milner-Can is better than Modric-kross-casemiro

With those characteristics you mention above about bale, why hasn't he won any golden boot yet?

Empty head.

Is Bale the talisman (main player) at Madrid?

Have you been following this discussion at all? All these cules sef? Go back to your dustbin thread. We don't entertain dull people here.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Why would I hate him?

Do you think we are like your fellow cules that hate WC players because of the team they play for? We are not that petty.

Salah is an amazing player and we wish him the best. Still, Bale is better than he is. If you have a contrary opinion, tell us what Salah does better than Bale or vam.

I don't know why that is so hard to do.

-Lord

Simple,

Proven goal scoring prowess,

Lighting speed/acceleration,

Great dribbling dexterity,

Quick thinker,

Always fit when his team needs him most.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Empty head.

[s]Is Bale the talisman (main player) at Madrid?[/s]

Have you been following this discussion at all? All these cules sef? Go back to your dustbin thread. We don't entertain dull people here.

-Lord

Another lame excuse!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:02pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Didn't you read the post you quoted very well.

I have two more addendum.. Salah is a better goal scorer. A better dribbler.

I am waiting for you to tell one season that Bale has ever had that is better than what Salah is having right now.

Yes I read it. There's nothing there that answers the question.

A. Salah is not a better goal scorer. He is the talisman in a terrifying front trio. Bale has never been the talisman in a terrifying front trio.
B. Salah is not a better dribbler. He is not even in the top 20 by successful dribbles in the premier league. And this is an in-form having-the-best-season of his life Salah!

Squashed again. Continue trying.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
haymekus:

Simple,

Proven goal scoring prowess,

Lighting speed/acceleration,

Great dribbling dexterity,

Quick thinker,

Always fit when his team needs him most.

1. Bale has proven goal scoring prowess.

2. Bale is faster.

3. Bale has excellent dribbling dexterity.

4. Bale has an uncommon high offensive, midfield, and defensive IQ.

5. Some players are more prone to injuries than others. R9 is still a legend in spite of his multiple long-term injuries.

Continue trying.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
monerozi5590:

Bale have CR7,Benzema in 2013- 2014 season and he could not do what salah is having right now individually.

Was Bale the main man in the Madrid front line in 2013-2014 season like Salah is now?

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.