Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,058 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170692 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

The eidiot was busy biting people and auditioning for vampire roles on football pitches, the misfit forgot hollywood is different from the beautiful game, guess his corrugated teeth of fury is something we cant help. . .

Wonder whether its an animal tramp ground, imagine the waistless Pique, blind Tesgen, rouguish alves. Ambitious 'vampire' u knw his name! Wayward pickin neymar! .... mtcheeew lemme not bore myself!
So much hate in one post...or are you still vexed about Suarez snubbing Real Madrid? shocked cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Bros and how is that not clear enough
You said "better than whoever plays your number 10"...everyone knows Messi plays number10 in Barcelona...if you had said'better than whoever plays his position in your team",that would have been better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Celta vigo 4-1 barca
athletic 1-2 madrid

pique"i wish the worst to madrid"

it turned to his team,he trolled himself with that

benzema and cristiano scored 10 goals together with each hitting the net 5 times and they are both liga top scorers,while barcelona have scored 9.

Brainless barka kids where are you now?

Son(barca fan): dad can i have money for drink?

Dad(madrid fan): go take it on my wallet!

Son: where is your wallet?

Dad: where is madrid in the league now?

Son: top of the table!

Ok go take the money there.

Hahahahahahaha!! Barca kid trolled by his dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

The eidiot was busy biting people and auditioning for vampire roles on football pitches, the misfit forgot hollywood is different from the beautiful game, guess his corrugated teeth of fury is something we cant help. . .

Wonder whether its an animal tramp ground, imagine the waistless Pique, blind Tesgen, rouguish alves. Ambitious 'vampire' u knw his name! Wayward pickin neymar! .... mtcheeew lemme not bore myself!
grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
bykebyke:

You said "better than whoever plays your number 10"...everyone knows Messi plays number10 in Barcelona...if you had said'better than whoever plays his position in your team",that would have been better.
So u agree with me grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

u dey blame dem boiz? . . . Just watching the Vigo game, i blame the Atletico Madrid team for not beating this Barkshyt team when they had the opportunity. . .a very useless defence for a team.
Their defence is an eyesore.Any confident team will tear that barca defence apart.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
bykebyke:

So much hate in one post...or are you still vexed about Suarez snubbing Real Madrid? shocked cheesy

Seriously? Bro like your for real. . . Hate that The vamp did nt come?, when you assess the calibre of niggas in Madrid dont you see the Royalty and the majestic grace that each Madridstas embodies? . . .

I mean the class in personality, the fine spirit that each one of them carries, that undeniable fact that no other clubs in the world has a group of players called by a special name, I mean where else do you hear people call players, newspapers or dailies refer to a new Madrid target ' A Galatico' . . They refer to them as GALATICOS' . . MADRIDSTAS. . . You tag every thing we do. . When we went for the 10th title . . The world tagged it ,'LA DECIMA' . .and now the new road is labelled 'UN DE LA DECIMA' . .

Brother suarez cant be in this group. . Suarez doesnt belong, not in class, spirit, or levels. . You need something extra to make that dream happen. .

You cant compare Figo in Barkles colorz to when he became A Madridsta na . . Bro. .no do o! . . .

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
chusks:
Celta vigo 4-1 barca
athletic 1-2 madrid

pique"i wish the worst to madrid"

it turned to his team,he trolled himself with that

benzema and cristiano scored 10 goals together with each hitting the net 5 times and they are both liga top scorers,while barcelona have scored 9.

Brainless barka kids where are you now?

Son(barca fan): dad can i have money for drink?

Dad(madrid fan): go take it on my wallet!

Son: where is your wallet?

Dad: where is madrid in the league now?

Son: top of the table!

Ok go take the money there.

Hahahahahahaha!! Barca kid trolled by his dad.

Fresh. . .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
PC ahead of tomorrow's game against Malaga.

Benítez: " @raphaelvarane is doing well because of his work with previous coaches and with the current coaching staff."
Benítez: " @SergioRamos continues to progress well and we are assessing whether it is worth risking @officialpepe ."

Benítez: "We must continue to build good things so that we are able to compete for every title come the end of the season."

Benítez: " @Cristiano has the highest percentage of goals and because of this he is a very important player in our team."
Benítez: "In Madrid we work less with a tactical aspect than in Napoli. It's a question of adapting the system to the players."

Benítez: "Ahead of Málaga we have to stay focused. It was difficult against Granada and it will be the same for tomorrow's game."

Benítez: "Statistics depend on the play of each team. We have to analyse them well so they serve in helping us achieve objectives."

Benítez: "The injuries condition us somewhat but the balance remains a positive one."

Benítez: "We are doing well but we are only at the start. We must lay the foundations for the team to finish strongly."

Benítez: "When everything is going well you have to be more careful and not relax and lose what has already been gained."

Benítez: "What we have achieved is a credit to the players and the goalkeeper but there are things to improve."

Benítez: "It is not a game to rotate Modric. It is our decision based on what we talk about with the player." ..
Benítez: "I arrive at Valdebebas very early and leave very late. Yesterday I was the last one there. I do it for the love of it."

Benítez: "The level of the team is good and that helps Benzema to score."

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

Seriously? Bro like your for real. . . Hate that The vamp did nt come?, when you assess the calibre of niggas in Madrid dont you see the Royalty and the majestic grace that each Madridstas embodies? . . .

I mean the class in personality, the fine spirit that each one of them carries, that undeniable fact that no other clubs in the world has a group of players called by a special name, I mean where else do you hear people call players, newspapers or dailies refer to a new Madrid target ' A Galatico' . . They refer to them as GALATICOS' . . MADRIDSTAS. . . You tag every thing we do. . When we went for the 10th title . . The world tagged it ,'LA DECIMA' . .and now the new road is labelled 'UN DE LA DECIMA' . .

Brother suarez cant be in this group. . Suarez doesnt belong, not in class, spirit, or levels. . You need something extra to make that dream happen. .

You cant compare Figo in Barkles colorz to when he became A Madridsta na . . Bro. .no do o! . . .
i know you wept when suarez scored the winning goal against madrid to put an end to madrid hope of winning the league.

What else will a player want after 1season.
1ucl title
1 la liga
1 copa
1 super cup
and 2nd best player in europe.

And the so call mad idiots have this to show in 7years.

Bykebyke and homesteady...abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

So u agree with me grin
No...I fixed your English mistake.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
pelvicky:
i know you wept when suarez scored the winning goal against madrid to put an end to madrid hope of winning the league.

What else will a player want after 1season.
1ucl title
1 la liga
1 copa
1 super cup
and 2nd best player in europe.

And the so call mad idiots have this to show in 7years.

Bykebyke and homesteady...abi i lie?
You deh mind them...a player that has gotten the same number of liga they've had in the past 7years.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

But Suarez said NO to Real Madrid sha? shocked tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
bykebyke:

No...I fixed your English mistake.
U saw it alone grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
let me take a nap 1st, I'll be right back for you failures!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
bykebyke:

But Suarez said NO to Real Madrid sha? shocked tongue grin

you should know better If Madrid really wanted him, no jazz for this world for stop am. .

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
ortopazz:

GBAMEST!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iaz93:
PC ahead of tomorrow's game against Malaga.

Benítez: " @raphaelvarane is doing well
because of his work with previous coaches
and with the current coaching staff."

Benítez: " @SergioRamos continues to
progress well and we are assessing whether
it is worth risking @officialpepe ."

Benítez: "We must continue to build good
things so that we are able to compete for
every title come the end of the season."

Benítez: " @Cristiano has the highest
percentage of goals and because of this he
is a very important player in our team."

Benítez: "In Madrid we work less with a
tactical aspect than in Napoli. It's a
question of adapting the system to the
players."

Benítez: "Ahead of Málaga we have to stay
focused. It was difficult against Granada
and it will be the same for tomorrow's
game."

Benítez: "Statistics depend on the play of
each team. We have to analyse them well so
they serve in helping us achieve objectives."

Benítez: "The injuries condition us
somewhat but the balance remains a
positive one."

Benítez: "We are doing well but we are only
at the start. We must lay the foundations
for the team to finish strongly."

Benítez: "When everything is going well you
have to be more careful and not relax and
lose what has already been gained."

Benítez: "What we have achieved is a credit
to the players and the goalkeeper but there
are things to improve."

Benítez: "It is not a game to rotate Modric.
It is our decision based on what we talk
about with the player."

Benítez: "I arrive at Valdebebas very early
and leave very late. Yesterday I was the last
one there. I do it for the love of it."

Benítez: "The level of the team is good and
that helps Benzema to score."

will still say, Benitez heart and mind lives in Madrid, and no one can change that, I mean its just right, he knows his players, the synergy is right, the rotation ish is on point . . 'and I see the treble coming'!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice thread...... #HalaMadrid

Tho we lagging behind other teams ohh! YYYYYY

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2015
CCTV5 : Gangzhuo Defender Zhang Linpeng has reportedly reached an agreement to play for Real Madrid

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:
we don waite u since . . ..

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:
@all
How many more goals before CR becomes the all time highest goal scorer for Real Madrid?
2 goals.Hopefully, he matches or breaks the record today.I want him to get it off his mind ASAP.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Krasid:
2 goals.Hopefully, he matches or breaks the record today.I want him to get it off his mind ASAP.
I hope he scores an hatrick today incuding a golazo
cool

that will be a lovely way to break the record
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2015
ortopazz:

you should know better If Madrid really wanted him, no jazz for this world for stop am. .

As innn ehn...we the only club reputed to get any player we want.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:

welcome bro,

nice to meet ya
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:
CCTV5 : Gangzhuo Defender Zhang Linpeng has reportedly reached an agreement to play for Real Madrid

its a rumour.
what doo you know about him?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

As innn ehn...we the only club reputed to get any player we want.
Like David de Gea? grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

cool

3 more penaltea and he is breaking it.

Malaga go surprise you today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
yes if we REALLY wanted him in this last summer... it would have been a done deal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
pelvicky:
3 more penaltea and he is breaking it.

Malaga go surprise you today

Not to worry.
Bottomline is he is scoring the hatrick penalty or not
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

cool

You guys will soon have to accept that Ronaldo is on his way down. He'll soon be 31! Apart from penalty and occasional tap-ins, don't expect the guy to be firing like before. His best days are now well and truly behind him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
God go bless u.....see as man.u turn them to mumu.

And yet krasid is shouting they didn't want DDG

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.