Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170404 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2015
ortopazz:

will still say, Benitez heart and mind lives in Madrid, and no one can change that, I mean its just right, he knows his players, the synergy is right, the rotation ish is on point . . 'and I see the treble coming'!

calm down with the reble thoughts bro.

its still much too early in the season.

one step at a time.

Important thing is winning the league first and foremost
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2015
pelvicky:
God go bless u.....see as man.u turn them to mumu.

And yet krasid is shouting they didn't want DDG

both teams knew what hide and seek game they were playing.
once again if Real Madrid wanted him ASAP he would be wearing Jersey number one last weekend.

Even Barcelona players ever not able to resist playing for RM grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

yes if we REALLY wanted him in this last summer... it would have been a done deal.
But you guys wanted him at the last moments as though you guyz suddenly realised he existed! grin

It ended as a huge embarrassment to Real Madrid grin angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

welcome bro,

nice to meet ya

El gusto es mie
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

both teams knew what hide and seek game they were playing.
once again if Real Madrid wanted him ASAP he would be wearing Jersey number one last weekend.

Even Barcelona players ever not able to resist playing for RM grin
do u want DDG? ....don't tell me No

if yes, why don't u get him ASAP as u stated

even vermaleen won't think twice before turning down madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
But you guys wanted him at the last moments as though you guyz suddenly realised he existed! grin

It ended as a huge embarrassment to Real Madrid grin angry

Stop acting as if you are a new born baby.
The act of sending the documents and replying late was a delay tactics from both ends

Bothe teams did it as a precautionary measure

RM: it shows to DDG that they still want him come next winter/summer transfer window
MU: it shows they can live without him but love him to stay back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2015
pelvicky:
do u want DDG? ....don't tell me No

if yes, why don't u get him ASAP as u stated

even vermaleen won't think twice before turning down madrid.

lets not start counting the number of Barca layer that switched allegiance to RM.

Vermaleen? An Arsenal reject? Nah want happen
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Penaldo ?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Treble ko,..trouble ni

barcelona for liga title atletico for copa dey bayern for ucl
and real madrid are back to square 1....
This just remind me of your 22games winning period
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:
Penaldo ?

la midget ... la miss penalty
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
ortopazz:

will still say, Benitez heart and mind lives in Madrid, and no one can change that, I mean its just right, he knows his players, the synergy is right, the rotation ish is on point . . 'and I see the treble coming'!
GBAM!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
You guys will soon have to accept that Ronaldo is on his way down. He'll soon be 31! Apart from penalty and occasional tap-ins, don't expect the guy to be firing like before. His best days are now well and truly behind him.
Same old story since 2013.Yet he is still the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Krasid:
Same old story since 2013.Yet he is still the best in the world.
It may have been a tad too early then but this is two years on.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

1. Suarez was not out for more than 3 months (exaggeration from you)
2. Benzeama was also injured last season (under statement from you)

obviously doing samething overstating Suarez and rubbishing Benzeama aka The Cat grin

and
3. Suarez is a cheat, carnivore/cannibal and rascist.

now which is worse

exaggeration? maybe I did not explain better!

He missed exactly 2 months of la liga action, and I'm shouldn't be telling you that he would suffer from extreme match rust, which should take a long time to cure, and he also had injuries!

If I should compare their minutes played, it would be more embarrassing, so let me leave it at months!

If Benzema was injured, I'm sure he did not miss up to 180 mins!

Yea Yeaaa, call him whatever you like, but he doesn't bang underage girls
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
homesteady:

exaggeration? maybe I did not explain better!

He missed exactly 2 months of la liga action, and I'm shouldn't be telling you that he would suffer from extreme match rust, which should take a long time to cure, and he also had injuries!

If I should compare their minutes played, it would be more embarrassing, so let me leave it at months!

If Benzema was injured, I'm sure he did not miss up to 180 mins!

Yea Yeaaa, call him whatever you like, but he doesn't bang underage girls

bring up the minutes stats.
at least your exaggerations have reduced from 3 months to 2 months.
and yeah a recalcitrant cheat, serial cannibal and unrepentant racist is far worse than an alleged case of under aged sex which was never proven.
your vampire has several video evidences of his ills mind u.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:
Penaldo ?
grin (s)he is no miss penalty for nothing

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
OFFICIAL: Real Madrid squad to play Malaga

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
bsolo1:
Penaldo ?
lol. Bloody liar you. As at february this year, Ronaldo had taken 57 and missed 6, while Messi had taken 40 and missed 6 as well. So you mean 7 months later Ronaldo has missed only 5? or you mean Messi has taken 21 penaltis between february and September? Só you mean Messi has taken 61 and the Penaldo himself whom the whole world sees how he dives and gets awarded penalties week in week out has taken 59? Liar, liar, liar. As at february this year, Messi had taken 40 and Ronaldo had taken 57. O will research more and give you the current stat. But for now stop misleading Penaldo fans.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

calm down with the reble thoughts bro.

its still much too early in the season.

one step at a time.

Important thing is winning the league first and foremost
Lol....e tink say treble na moi-moi. His comment cracked me up grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
ddippset:
lol. Bloody liar you. As at february this year, Ronaldo had taken 57 and missed 6, while Messi had taken 40 and missed 6 as well. So you mean 7 months later Ronaldo has missed only 5? or you mean Messi has taken 21 penaltis between february and September? Só you mean Messi has taken 61 and the Penaldo himself whom the whole world sees how he dives and gets awarded penalties week in week out has taken 59? Liar, liar, liar. As at february this year, Messi had taken 40 and Ronaldo had taken 57. O will research more and give you the current stat. But for now stop misleading Penaldo fans.

Human beings eeehn! . .na wa o! . . If your disputing then be honorable enough to wrangle through this phase atleast with facts na . . .ehnn Mr Doub.tn Thomaz, u dat knw d truth show us d way boss. . .no vex thanks! . .

Buh with facts o! . .ehn boss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
usbcable:

As innn ehn...we the only club reputed to get any player we want.

Even the person's parent will gn to the press to confess that the player has always wantd to play for the club, infact them go bring video as im bin de wear Madrid jersey wen im bin d young . .

And thats a fact. .we no carry last, even Laporta go confess, y una think say im bin wan use Pogba lurd win election!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
dis idiots stubborn o!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oboi! We never score oh...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
chusks:
dis idiots stubborn o!
They are tough.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Iaz93:
They are tough.
now am angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Second draw of the campaign... sad

I just weak...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
So much for being at the top and winning all trebles in this world! grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
So much for being at the top and winning all trebles in this world! grin grin grin grin

ogbeni calm down!. . Still de top una, no shaking
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
ortopazz:

ogbeni calm down!. . Still de top una , no shaking
undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is it true C.Ronaldo missed an open net? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.