Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1167345 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
coded01:

How do 2 people accumulate for 63%? undecided
"U and Bykebyke could well be [size=15pt]one of the[/size] 63%"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:

Its an internet poll that for all I know you and bykebyke could well be one of the 63% that want Wolfsburg through.
Barca fans always dominate Marca's polls.I have never taken their polls seriously and I won't start now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Krasid:
Barca fans always dominate Marca's polls.I have never taken their polls seriously and I won't start now.
STFU..Which Barca fan doesn't know Marca is a Madrid based paper and always say trash about Barcelona?

So Barca fans visit the site that always criticises them?

By the way who gave you permission to come out of your cave?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Penaldo: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:
Oliver Kahn on Penaldo:

Oliver Kahn (after Wolfsburg 2-0 Madrid): "These days, I've been seeing Ronaldo naked more often than my wife."
wetin I do?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:
wetin I do?
With this your moniker, you no do anything.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

STFU..Which Barca fan doesn't know Marca is a Madrid based paper and always say trash about Barcelona?

Na wa to you ooooo. You dey ask question wey you already know the answer to. You forget say him hero score for today game? Id to say him hero score against Wolfsburg, even them lose the guy for still get mouth.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Penaldo: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

With this your moniker, you no do anything.cheesy
No mind that crynaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
coded01:

How do 2 people accumulate for 63%? undecided
My point is 80 to 90 percent of the nay sayers are mostly Barca fans for all we know.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Ogbeni
The,number of times Marca is quoted on Barca thread is a sample,indicator of the number of times barca fans go there.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:
wetin I do?
Lol
This your moniker no,go rest ooo especially from barkanola fans.
Its even,possible you be one sef or more interestingly a second user ID to a cule here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:

No mind that crynaldo
you,just confirmed my assertion.
Soon another barker fan will start using Crynaldo.

Jeez
You guys obsession with Cris is amazing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Now,that the lads have rested and still got a quality win over Eibar.
I hope they dont disappoint come Tuesday against Wolfsburg.
hala madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:
wetin I do?
What do we have here? Another Barca fan dedicating his moniker to the G.O.A.T.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
@dmcdad bykebyke coded01
Barcelona and its cohorts of fans will not understand let alone attempt such jesture.

hala madrid to the best club in the world.
Egbon legbon je lojokojo

grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Krasid:
What do we have here? Another Barca fan dedicating his moniker to the G.O.A.T.
Dem no get life before and after Ronnie.
No mind dem
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:
@dmcdad bykebyke coded01
Barcelona and its cohorts of fans will not understand let alone attempt such jesture.

Egbon legbon je lojokojo

grin
Match that was planned before Johan's death. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Match that was planned before Johan's death. undecided
In honor of....
Bottomline such Gestures never emanate from barcelona.
Aside from Pig head throwing grin
And prison terms.
Lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:

Ogbeni
The,number of times Marca is quoted on Barca thread is a sample,indicator of the number of times barca fans go there.
Or maybe we see it on Twitter and cull it? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:

In honor of....
After Cruyff died,they decided to play it in honor of him,if he was still alive it would have been a normal match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Penaldo: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:

you,just confirmed my assertion.
Soon another barker fan will start using Crynaldo.

Jeez
You guys obsession with Cris is amazing.
we are on top
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:
@dmcdad bykebyke coded01

Egbon legbon je lojokojo

grin

Don't get it twisted...

Raul, Casillas are among those Ex-Madrid players i respect... cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

After Cruyff died,they decided to play it in honor of him,if he was still alive it would have been a normal match.
Abi now. Or were you expecting they should have a premonition of his death?
In good faith they choose to dedicate it to a legend.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
SENTIMENTS ASIDE

Barcelona is still in the driving seat for La Liga.

Although should they loose out in the UCL to ATM and/or drop points to Valencia things can get a little bit rough for them.

As much as I hate ATM I hope they get to kick Barca outta the UCL. IMHO, Valencia will be dealt with like last time by Barca. so less attention on that match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
YAH! TODAY NA TODAY!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2016
pelvicky:
YAH! TODAY NA TODAY!!!!
my wolf gang must turn up today, cable and penaldo must cry grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

Guaranteed. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
You just mentioned pen-aldo.
He will soon show up asking silly questions say wetin hin do
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
La noche remontada etsa aqui. VAMOSSSSSS!!!!! Real Madrid!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
usbcable:

You just mentioned pen-aldo.
He will soon show up asking silly questions say wetin hin do
thats the reason i did that so as to mention that dude cheesy even though i troll ronaldo, pen.aldo and crynaldo are not my type of stuffs same with the people who call messi midget and tax fraud.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Penaldo: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
Why make I cry uncle?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
But Ronaldo doesn't score in big games.....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
Why make I cry uncle?
no vex sir cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1829) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Devvy4, TheHulk616, pu7pl3(m), ddippset(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.