Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1167505 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Seen the goals.. Those Wolfsburg players need slap.. Cheap cheap goals that I could have saved with my eyes closed. angry
the keeper is something we call nkata in igbo language grin angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
usbcable:

The only truth here is your hatred.
And it aint gonna change a God darn thing.

So hope you ready to be chucked out by ATM tonight?
when barca goes out, and u are given atletico haha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
when barca goes out, and u are given atletico haha
Let Barca get knocked out first, we will deal with our neighbours later.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
Let Barca get knocked out first, we will deal with our neighbours later.
Yes na...The same way you've dealt with them in the past 11matches. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes na...The same way you've dealt with them in the past 11matches. grin
The same way we have beaten them in the last 2 UCL seasons.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
The same way we have beaten them in the last 2 UCL seasons.
And since then how many losses? grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

And since then how many losses? grin cheesy
The UCL is a different ball game.We will be ready.Plus, the earlier Barca's chances of retaining the trophy goes up in flames, the better for us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
The UCL is a different ball game.We will be ready.Plus, the earlier Barca's chances of retaining the trophy goes up in flames, the better for us.
Okay o. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Cable cable!
Your boys did it. Kudos to them and to CR7 for showing up to save the team. No wonder Krasid too don show up grin
Just brace up for a semi final show down against the best club in the world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Following the victory over Wolfsburg, Ronaldo named the team he would like to face in the Champions League semi-final.

"I would prefer Benfica in Portugal."

Cristina the Püssy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Following the victory over Wolfsburg, Ronaldo named the team he would like to face in the Champions League semi-final.

Cristina the Püssy.
That's because he wants to play in his country.Stop disrespecting the G.O.A.T.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
That's because he wants to play in his country.Stop disrespecting the G.O.A.T.
Seems your madness is back.grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Seems your madness is back.grin
Madness is a matter of perspective.Your morality blinds you from understanding what CR7 has achieved.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
Madness is a matter of perspective.Your morality blinds you from understanding what CR7 has achieved.
Yes..he has achieved 1 laliga title in 7years...Even Thiago Messi has celebrated more Laliga titles than Cristina.grin

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bykebyke and krasid Don start again ,where is my popcorn grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..he has achieved 1 laliga title in 7years...Even Thiago Messi has celebrated more Laliga titles than Cristina.grin
I can't wait for Atleti to knock you out today.That should keep you quiet for a while.Btw, what's wrong with Leo? Heared he is on his worst scoreless run since 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
fredoooooo:
Bykebyke and krasid Don start again ,where is my popcorn grin grin

Lol, the message is trully hilarious. If he actually said that then he is trully a pvssy. He shldnt be avoiding top teams. Well, it's like Madrid anyways. They go thru the easy route in UCL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
I can't wait for Atleti to knock you out today.That should keep you quiet for a while.Btw, what's wrong with Leo? Heared he is on his worst scoreless run since 2011.

As a Ronaldo fan whom u are, u care only about his goals. Messi team and fans care about winning and trophies.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Krasid:
Yes o...The last time he went on a scoreless run as this Barcelona won a treble..so,if you know what i mean.grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Usbcable, congrats, Madrid won
Krasid, congrats, your idol scored.

Dmcdad, Krasid is here now oooo, no come dey ask about am from me later oooo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
sebod:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Lol, the message is trully hilarious. If he actually said that then he is trully a pvssy. He shldnt be avoiding top teams. Well, it's like Madrid anyways. They go thru the easy route in UCL

He is Portuguese and sensibly choose Benfica.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
sebod:

Thanks.
Rm players did,their duty yesterday
Hope the matress makers do,their today.

[size=3pt]Barca must not win a treble campaign[/size]
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
usbcable:

He is Portuguese and sensibly choose Benfica.

Lol. What did u and ur cohorts choose prior to the draws?? Wolfsburg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
usbcable:

Thanks.
Rm players did,their duty yesterday
Hope the matress makers do,their today.

[size=3pt]Barca must not win a treble campaign[/size]
I am 100% sure the emboldened is your utmost fear. You'll be happy to go trophy-less again as long as Barca don't win the treble tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. What did u and ur cohorts choose prior to the draws?? Wolfsburg

Benfica is the toughest opponent left grin tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Cristina the Püssy.

Benfica respond to Ronaldo comments

Updated 13/04/2016 15:25 CET
Harry De Cosemo

Benfica have branded Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo 'class' after indicating he wanted them to progress to the semi-finals of the Champions League.

The Portuguese outfit host Bayern Munich, looking to overturn a 1-0 deficit from last week's first leg at the Allianz Arena.

Ronaldo, 31, inspired Real to a comeback of their own against Wolfsburg, with his hat-trick recovering the 2-0 loss last week, avoiding a semi-final absence for the first time since 2010.

While he began his career at Benfica's eternal rivals Sporting Lisbon, Ronaldo admitted he would be cheering them on in order to set up a return to his homeland in the last four.
"I would like to face Benfica in the semi finals, he said.
"Hopefully on Wednesday against Bayern they can get through, I would like to play in Portugal."

A meeting would see Los Blancos return to the scene of their tenth European Cup triumph over Atletico Madrid.
Benfica's official Facebook page posted an official acknowledgment of Ronaldo's comments, saying: "Thank you for the support CR7, this is pure class."

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

Benfica respond to Ronaldo comments

Updated 13/04/2016 15:25 CET
Harry De Cosemo

Benfica have branded Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo 'class' after indicating he wanted them to progress to the semi-finals of the Champions League.

The Portuguese outfit host Bayern Munich, looking to overturn a 1-0 deficit from last week's first leg at the Allianz Arena.

Ronaldo, 31, inspired Real to a comeback of their own against Wolfsburg, with his hat-trick recovering the 2-0 loss last week, avoiding a semi-final absence for the first time since 2010.

While he began his career at Benfica's eternal rivals Sporting Lisbon, Ronaldo admitted he would be cheering them on in order to set up a return to his homeland in the last four.
"I would like to face Benfica in the semi finals, he said.
"Hopefully on Wednesday against Bayern they can get through, I would like to play in Portugal."

A meeting would see Los Blancos return to the scene of their tenth European Cup triumph over Atletico Madrid.
Benfica's official Facebook page posted an official acknowledgment of Ronaldo's comments, saying: "Thank you for the support CR7, this is pure class."
No,it was a pure showing of how much of a scared little girl Cristina is.tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

No,it was a pure showing of how much of a scared little girl Cristina is.tongue

Refrain from taking that weed, it'll do ya lotta positives 'up there'. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless that fax machine wherever it is....
grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
pelvicky:
life has given us another chance to prove to the world that your clasico victory was fake.

seeyouinsemifinal#

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2016
since we are out, gotta support Madrid or atletico. UCL should stay in Spain. sha don't want epl man city winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1830) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.