Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135531 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is a biased and narrow view coupled with recency bias. did you know that (almost) every new rule change in football for decades now have been favouring attacking players more and more while making defending a lot harder?
Did you see the kind of tackles players of the past had to endure?
a situation worth a foul then would qualify for a red card these days, Messi can never dribble like this if he had to play by the rules of the past as tackles from behind which is a red card offense now was totally legal then, players careers were getting ended more frequently by impact injuries also due to lack of proper medical care. Football was also a lot more heavier so it takes a lot more power to hit shots. also players then were not rich and some of them were part time footballers. I remember the story of Puskas sitting in front of our President's office saying he won't leave until the club does something about his health. what was the health issue? he had almighty malaria! while Ronaldo's problem is tax fine and not having a few extra millions to buy a few more Bugattis, Lamborghinis, more mansions, better private jet, a few more helicopters. Now teams have a team of medics and players have personal medics, psychologists, physiotherapist, financial advisors, lawyers, entourages, fleet of cars, private jet, live in mansions amongst other benefits to keep them from being distracted and keep concentrating on the field as much as possible whereas Puskas had to protest to get his malaria, not his family's, treated.

I think it makes no sense to compare football of different eras especially if the eras being compared are very far apart from each other as most times we're influenced by recency bias and other forms of biases which makes the judgement unfair

Bro.. Even though you stand to be factual in your points.. Why do you always do that against Ronaldo?

cheesy

You don't like him.. Tell me the truth grin

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Melvyn11

Madrid5

Hazard dribbles are always direct

And Isco is more of a tactical dribbler

Isco is not even close to Hazard in dribbles.

But Isco is a better playmaker I think

And Hazard is better as a winger.

1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
LosVikingos:

Bro.. Even though you stand to be factual in your points.. Why do you always do against Ronaldo?

cheesy

You don't like him.. Tell me the truth grin

I'm more of a contrarian, someone who takes opposing view to avoid too much groupthink, a devil's advocate. I started liking Ronaldo since Ancelotti's first season so I do like him but I feel our fans overrate him and his importance to a club as big as ours. many people even take his side to that of the club itself. you'd see some of our fans put down other Madrid players to elevate Ronaldo even more like Ronaldo is playing for Kano Pillars or something although this usually happens in Messi vs Ronaldo debates but those ideas have seeped into our own private conversations on this thread. one can't criticise him without being hounded by our own fans like he were our god. While we benefitted from his time with us, we need not forget it was a mutually beneficial relationship but many of our fans feel Ronaldo was the one benefitting us and not getting anything in return

This is why I take contrarian view and play the devil's advocate but I try to get the facts so my points can be compelling rather than empty rambling
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DaVinciii(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Someone predicted that Real Madrid would buy Hazard. If you think you won't buy him, challenge the prediction here https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Hazardous/130

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Vinicus Jr having his pre season medicals

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
We've completed our first pre-season training session at #RMCity!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Work! Work!! Work!!!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
According to several Spanish sources, Zidane will become the new sporting director of Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
On this day 4 years ago, Kroos was officially presented as a Real Madrid player.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
what is this courtois nonsense that I am hearing?
in other news no galatico signing this season,flo wants to depend on asensio and vinicius,benzema belike say trophy less they sweat us.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
madrid5:
what is this courtois nonsense that I am hearing?
in other news no galatico signing this season,flo wants to depend on asensio and vinicius,benzema belike say trophy less they sweat us.
courtios move to madrid is no longer a mere rumour, hope he doesn't come.

About signing a star player, papa p is still obsessed with signing neymar but that will be very difficult. Mbappe has already ruled out a move also.

Lets just watch and see.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
courtios move to madrid is no longer a mere rumour, hope he doesn't come.

About signing a star player, papa p is still obsessed with signing neymar but that will be very difficult. Mbappe has already ruled out a move also.

Lets just watch and see.
hmm oboy the matter get as im be oh
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Official Announcement: Álvaro Odriozola's unveiling

Álvaro Odriozola will be unveiled tomorrow, Wednesday 18 July, at 1:30pm CEST in the presidential box at the Santiago Bernabéu.

Álvaro Odriozola will then set foot on the Santiago Bernabéu pitch for the first time in a Real Madrid C. F shirt before addressing the press in the media room.

The invited media outlets wishing to attend the event must do so bearing the relevant professional accreditation or that of their company at the entrance to the presidential box located on Calle Padre Damián from 12:30pm CEST.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Who's gonna clinch this??

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Who's gonna clinch this??

Modric or G O A T
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

Modric or G O A T
in as much as I want lukita to win it, its very obvious the G.O.A.T is taking it home.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
in as much as I want lukita to win it, its very obvious the G.O.A.T is taking it home.

Papa Perez is still playing around abi... Issokay angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
watched adriozola's unveiling which just ended now.

I hope he performs well, also hope he achieves his dreams while playing for madrid.

Welcome to the biggest club adri.

#halamadrid.

#our new no19

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
watched adriozola's unveiling which just ended now.

I hope he performs well, also hope he achieves his dreams while playing for madrid.

Welcome to the biggest club adri.

#halamadrid.

#our new no19

Isn't this the end of Achraf Hakimi's Real Madrid career? I really like that guy so I'm not entirely sold on this Odriozola signing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Isn't this the end of Achraf Hakimi's Real Madrid career? I really like that guy so I'm not entirely sold on this Odriozola signing
his on a two year loan deal at bvb. He might be sold after his loan spell comes to an end .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Only three players this millennium have won both the World Cup and Champions League in a season.

They all played for Real Madrid C.F. at the time...

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
his on a two year loan deal at bvb. He might be sold after his loan spell comes to an end .

he was the only African in the team
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Only three players this millennium have won both the World Cup and Champions League in a season.

They all played for Real Madrid C.F. at the time...

Wow
I am so proud of Real Madrid wink kiss
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Adriozola cool cool

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Varane is on a 10-0 streak in Cup Finals �

He has won a total of 16 titles at age 25.

Already, the Greatest CB of all-time

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Real Madrid were the most watched Team of 2017/18 season with 136.69 followers on television.

#HalaMadrid

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Miremoses1:

No he's not the greatest CB of all-time, WTF!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

No he's not the greatest CB of all-time, WTF!
called him the greatest CB because of his age and number of trophies he has.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Miremoses1:

Ramos? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
called him the greatest CB because of his age and number of trophies he has.

that's fair enough
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Paolo Maldini to me is the Greatest Defender of All Time.He can play across all positions at the back excellently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.