Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141835 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
oboy that france midfield is no joke,them too solid
croatia also have a wonderful midfield to.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Tonight Modric, Kovacic and Varane will play their first World Cup Final ����

Good luck to all Three of them and may the Best team win!

At least one Madridista will be going home with the World Cup trophy #HalaMadrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Let's agree to disagree

At least we agree on one thing.

Its time to move on.
Real Madrid remains regardless of who is playing for the club

Hala Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
i doubt if he is the greatest player we ever had,you just live in his era, i will miss him big.
japanese people are amazing if only nigerians fit get their sense and ethic

You are damn right though. Di Stefano, Gento and Puskas are up there too.

Some Madrisdiista are even saying Di Stefano is the Greatest Real Madrid Player of all time.

I also read somewhere that Gento won 6 European Cups while Di Stefano won 5 European Cups consecutively.

But to this young generation of Madridistas which includes me, CR7 is something special.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2018
monerozi5590:

You are damn right though. Di Stefano, Gento and Puskas are up there too.

Some Madrisdiista are even saying Di Stefano is the Greatest Real Madrid Player of all time.

I also read somewhere that Gento won 6 European Cups while Di Stefano won 5 European Cups consecutively.

But to this young generation of Madridistas which includes me, CR7 is something special.
don affredo made real Madrid attractive in the first place for players like ronaldo,he made the club the biggest in history first LA liga title in 32 years,8 in total and 5 European club with the don,undoubtedly Madrid's greatest player
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2018
madrid5:
don affredo made real Madrid attractive in the first place for players like ronaldo,he made the club the biggest in history first LA liga title in 32 years,8 in total and 5 European club with the don,undoubtedly Madrid's greatest player
That one is for you..

CR7 came and scattered every record that can be scattered in Madrid.

In a time where there are more rules in football and its way more technical, CR7 has consistently defied the odds by making the impossible the norm.. Look while Alfred started it. Ororo has over taken him and its not a bad thing. CR7 is our greatest ever player. His personal records and even club records agrees with me cheesy

I know we are all hurt by his transfer..forget all this "We are real Madrid"..there are certain once in generation type of players that no matter what can't be replaced for generations to come..and that my brothers is Cristiano Ronaldo 7. The El classico we all making seem like won't be hurt by his transfer desperately needs a galactico signing to bring the glam back up. That el classico for 9 years was CR7 vs LM10 so let's also stop making it seem like it will be the same for awhile... cry
Sigh man... Hala Madrid...

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

That one is for you..

CR7 came and scattered every record that can be scattered in Madrid.

In a time where there are more rules in football and its way more technical, CR7 has consistently defied the odds by making the impossible the norm.. Look while Alfred started it. Ororo has over taken him and its not a bad thing. CR7 is our greatest ever player. His personal records and even club records agrees with me cheesy

I know we are all hurt by his transfer..forget all this "We are real Madrid"..there are certain once in generation type of players that no matter what can't be replaced for generations to come..and that my brothers is Cristiano Ronaldo 7. The El classico we all making seem like won't be hurt by his transfer desperately needs a galactico signing to bring the glam back up. That el classico for 9 years was CR7 vs LM10 so let's also stop making it seem like it will be the same for awhile... cry
Sigh man... Hala Madrid...
this is one is for you sha,but how did ronaldo take over,his era is still the most successful in real's history
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
When he was growing up some of his coaches told him that he is weak that he can't play football. Today he is 32 and he is stronger than some players who are in their twenties.

God please give Modric the World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
monerozi5590:
When he was growing up some of his coaches told him that he is weak that he can't play football. Today he is 32 and he is stronger than some players who are in their twenties.

God please give Modric the World Cup.

Varane nko?

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Perisic where did they made him grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Penalty!!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
usbcable:

Varane nko?

Usbcable don't quote me again. Right now i am angry. I am boiling.
Croatia you guys can do it. Please win for Modric.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don't think i will be able to sleep this night.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mbappe to Madrid.

Any amount. Just sign the damn contract Flo!

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sign Mbappe now!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Feeling sorry for modric.

Happy for Varane.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Feeling sorry for modric.

Happy for Varane.

Very fortunate bloke.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hard luck champ.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

In a time where there are more rules in football and its way more technical,

This is a biased and narrow view coupled with recency bias. did you know that (almost) every new rule change in football for decades now have been favouring attacking players more and more while making defending a lot harder?
Did you see the kind of tackles players of the past had to endure?
a situation worth a foul then would qualify for a red card these days, Messi can never dribble like this if he had to play by the rules of the past as tackles from behind which is a red card offense now was totally legal then, players careers were getting ended more frequently by impact injuries also due to lack of proper medical care. Football was also a lot more heavier so it takes a lot more power to hit shots. also players then were not rich and some of them were part time footballers. I remember the story of Puskas sitting in front of our President's office saying he won't leave until the club does something about his health. what was the health issue? he had almighty malaria! while Ronaldo's problem is tax fine and not having a few extra millions to buy a few more Bugattis, Lamborghinis, more mansions, better private jet, a few more helicopters. Now teams have a team of medics and players have personal medics, psychologists, physiotherapist, financial advisors, lawyers, entourages, fleet of cars, private jet, live in mansions amongst other benefits to keep them from being distracted and keep concentrating on the field as much as possible whereas Puskas had to protest to get his malaria, not his family's, treated.

I think it makes no sense to compare football of different eras especially if the eras being compared are very far apart from each other as most times we're influenced by recency bias and other forms of biases which makes the judgement unfair

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Luka Modrić wins golden ball
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cheer up Lukita, you are the BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD

6 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Luca Modriç won the Golden Ball... That's all that matters to me.

FIFA can shove their cup up their ass embarassed

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Varane!!!

World Champion!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lukita with the Golden Ball.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Luca Modriç won the Golden Ball... That's all that matters to me.

FIFA can shove their cup up their ass embarassed

Even though Varane is one of us. dis Croatia lost d pain me enter bone. I am sad.

I wanted Modric to win it. I wanted Modric to win all major trophies in football just like Zidane.
He will never get this opportunity again.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
monerozi5590:

Even though Varane is one of us. dis Croatia lost d pain me enter bone. I am sad.

I wanted Modric to win it. I wanted Modric to win all major trophies in football just like Zidane.
He will never get this opportunity again.

I feel hard done by for him. cry cry cry

But who knows.. He might still turn up in Qatar
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Raphael Varane at the age of 25:

4X Champions league
3X UEFA Super Cup
3X Clubs World Cup
2X La Liga
2X Spanish Super Cup
1X Copa Del Rey
1X WORLD CUP CHAMPION!!

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
yawns......RONALDO THE SO CALLED BEAST HAS NEVER PLAYED IN A WORLD CUP FINAL angry

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bushyhair:
yawns......RONALDO THE SO CALLED BEAST HAS NEVER PLAYED IN A WORLD CUP FINAL angry
Kid what's the essence of getting to SS3 when you won't write WAEC ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Kid what's the essence of getting to SS3 when you won't write WAEC ? undecided

lol....u re really dumb
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018

¡Feliz cumpleaños a Gareth Bale que hoy cumple 29 años!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats to Varane our very own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.