Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141670 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
That night Wolfburg defeated Real Madrid 2-0 in Germany... and I tot all was over for us in the UCL.

But at Bernabeau, Christiano Ronaldo scored 3 cry cry cry

He scored 3 types of Goal that night... Header, Tap in, and Free kick.
Even b4 his 3rd goal, he was everywhere giving throwing, defending and all sort.

He not only restored our UCL hope that night, he took us all the way to lift it back to back cry cry cry

I know deep down my heart, Christiano is the best thing to happen to Real Madrid in modern times. And ws can never ever replace him.

He lives on in my heart cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Raphael Varane is 25 years old and he will have played in...

• World Cup Final
• Champions League Final
• Copa Del Rey Final
• Spanish SuperCup Final
• European SuperCup Final
• Club World Cup Final

Amazing

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2018
The G.O.A.T's locker has been cleared.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
That night Wolfburg defeated Real Madrid 2-0 in Germany... and I tot all was over for us in the UCL.

But at Bernabeau, Christiano Ronaldo scored 3 cry cry cry

He scored 3 types of Goal that night... Header, Tap in, and Free kick.
Even b4 his 3rd goal, he was everywhere giving throwing, defending and all sort.

He not only restored our UCL hope that night, he took us all the way to lift it back to back cry cry cry

I know deep down my heart, Christiano is the best thing to happen to Real Madrid in modern times. And ws can never ever replace him.

He lives on in my heart cry cry cry
we will all miss him

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

I so fear loosing Marcelo now that those 2 are gone.

It will be too much.

Benzema may leave too. What's happening?

Madrid is going through that phase where there's no where else to go but down. We've been up for so long

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Yonce:

Madrid is going through that phase where there's no where else to go but down. We've been up for so long
we are not going down!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
elclasico won't be the centre of attraction as before

many people watched the game because of Messi and Ronaldo, not for other players

i see other madridistas leaving too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Lukita has run 39.1 miles (63km) so far at the World Cup⁠ ⁠.
That's more than any other player in the tournament

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
neezar:

many people watched the game because of Messi and Ronaldo, not for other players

The prestige of elclasico goes beyond Messi and Ronaldo. only someone who did not watch Spanish league before 2009 would say what you just said

Those "other madridistas" can fork off already, they were never madridistas in the first place, they were just "Ronaldistas" in Madridistas clothing

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
neezar:

100% agree with you, say like 25% reduction especially those that watch on TV and 6% of match day fans

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The prestige of elclasico goes beyond Messi and Ronaldo. only someone who did not watch Spanish league before 2009 would say what you just said

Those "other madridistas" can fork off already, they were never madridistas in the first place, they were just "Ronaldistas" in Madridistas clothing

You know, the world knows, Ronaldo vs Messi era El clasico was the best ever...

Stop acting like Anti Ronaldo bro embarassed

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
LosVikingos:

El clasico would remain the centre of attraction, the biggest rivalry in the world of football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
You guys should let it go jare, the man is gone no amount of crying will bring him back.
We should be hoping that Perez buys a player that can score goals cause if na Benzema and Bale we dey hope on we're on a long thing.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Eyedea:
You guys should let it go jare, the man is gone no amount of crying will bring him back.
We should be hoping that Perez buys a player that can score goals cause if na Benzema and Bale we dey hope on we're on a long thing.
Bale might leave too.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
LosVikingos:

Oh but he is grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale might leave too.
That's his problem, it's not like he's dropping 50 goals a season for us. He has been shyte since 2015.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
This duo.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
happy birthday to james rodriguez.

#Oneofourown.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
hazard and neymar should just stay where they are. But if it really comes down to a 'must', then I will go with Neymar. Forget those dramas his been performing in this world cup, acting like his after the Oscar's award. Dude is a baller.

I will prefer Neymar right now but I seems impossible. More so we are looking more like signing Eden
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

I will prefer Neymar right now but I seems impossible. More so we are looking more like signing Eden
yes, I'm not a big fan of hazard, but as it stands. I will be glad if we get him.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Just in: Real madrid have unfollowed CR7 both on instagram and twitter.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Same you told us that Ronaldo pulls crowd from world over. Yet same you disagrees that Ronaldo had a major contribution to making elclassico more popular.

Choose a lane bro and like someone said step the negativel talk on Ronaldo down a notch. You starting to look like a hater.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

some were just Ronaldo fans not madridistas
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

Same you told us that Ronaldo pulls crowd from world over. Yet same you disagrees that Ronaldo had a major contribution to making elclassico more popular.

Choose a lane bro and like someone said step the negativel talk on Ronaldo down a notch. You starting to look like a hater.
would you be so kind to tell me where I said Ronaldo pulls crowd the world over? and where did I disagree that Messi and Ronaldo made el clasico more popular?

You're heavily strawmanning me sir

I said El clasico's prestige goes beyond Messi and Ronaldo.
it was the biggest rivalry in the world before them, stayed as the biggest rivalry during them and would continue to be the biggest rivalry after they're gone. Soldier go soldier come barrack go still remain. El clasico rivalry goes beyond players, beyond football, beyond sports.....

BTW I do not care if the correct info I give make people brand me a hater
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale might leave too.
Not with Ronaldo gone. I don't see us selling both in the same windoe
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ovie56(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
north east derby has been was bigger than el classico pre Cr7 era
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Not with Ronaldo gone. I don't see us selling both in the same windoe
I hope he stays. Hazard and bale up front will be a nice combo.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Got this info from our Club's website.

Official announcement: In the face of the constant reports linking PSG's Neymar Jr. to our club, Real Madrid C. F. wish to clarify that the club has no intention of making any offer for the player.

The two clubs enjoy an excellent relationship and, as such, if Real Madrid were at any stage to consider securing the services of a PSG player, they would approach the club in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

would you be so kind to tell me where I said Ronaldo pulls crowd the world over? and where did I disagree that Messi and Ronaldo made el clasico more popular?

You're heavily strawmanning me sir

the below is where you inferred it
hopefulLandlord:

You don't understand, those Chinese would still watch him whether he's in Europe or China. however most Europeans, Africans and Americans that would've watched him if he were in Europe wouldn't watch him if he moves to China

hopefulLandlord:

I said El clasico's prestige goes beyond Messi and Ronaldo.
it was the biggest rivalry in the world before them, stayed as the biggest rivalry during them and would continue to be the biggest rivalry after they're gone. Soldier go soldier come barrack go still remain. El clasico rivalry goes beyond players, beyond football, beyond sports.....

BTW I do not care if the correct info I give make people brand me a hater

No body inferred anything contrary to this as well.

seems you the one strawmanning the rest of us sir grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
I hope he stays. Hazard and bale up front will be a nice combo.

who will do the scoring?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2018
usbcable:

who will do the scoring?
that's another problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.