Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135046 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by rozayx5(m): 3:40am On Nov 30, 2015
bykebyke:
Eibar is now a big team? grin

watched the match.. ronaldo is finished. he cud not do jack throughout the gake and he was begging for penalties and diving all the while.. very shamelese
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
where is 100m Gareth bale ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Huge news for Real Madrid. Los Blancos are facing a potential disqualification from the Copa del Rey after Cheryshev's presence in the Starting XI even though he was suspended for this game, according to several reports. Real Madrid are now beating Cádiz 0-3 but this could be meaningless if Cádiz decide to appeal.

Even the crowd at Cádiz's stadium is singing "Cheryshev cannot play" during the game, so it definitely looks like this is big enough so that Cádiz is going to appeal and Real Madrid will be out of the competition.

If this is confirmed, it was a serious mistake from Benítez's coaching staff and also Real's delegates. This is the kind of mistake that gets coaches fired if Real Madrid cannot fight for the Copa del Rey title after such mistake. Expect more news on this matter to be published soon enough after the game as well. Cádiz and Madrid will have something to say.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
usbcable:

Huge news for Real Madrid. Los Blancos are facing a potential disqualification from the Copa del Rey after Cheryshev's presence in the Starting XI even though he was suspended for this game, according to several reports. Real Madrid are now beating Cádiz 0-3 but this could be meaningless if Cádiz decide to appeal.

Even the crowd at Cádiz's stadium is singing "Cheryshev cannot play" during the game, so it definitely looks like this is big enough so that Cádiz is going to appeal and Real Madrid will be out of the competition.

If this is confirmed, it was a serious mistake from Benítez's coaching staff and also Real's delegates. This is the kind of mistake that gets coaches fired if Real Madrid cannot fight for the Copa del Rey title after such mistake. Expect more news on this matter to be published soon enough after the game as well. Cádiz and Madrid will have something to say.
Damn.Treble dream slowly fading away.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
^^^Treble dream... undecided grin

7 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
coded01:
grin grin grin grin you just love Madrid grin tongue grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Krasid:
Benitez has incompetent i.diots as assistants. no wonder he himself out performs himself with incompetence
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
coded01:

the next few months to the end of the season should just be used to decide what to do in the June transfer window.
Benitez will surely take the team to an all new low in performance.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2015
usbcable:

the next few months to the end of the season should just be used to decide what to do in the June transfer window.
Benitez will surely take the team to an all new low in performance.

Honestly, usbcable...The problem isn't the coach but the "Ego behind Real Madrid"...Madrid isn't a team but selfish individuals led by Ronaldo... grin

Barcelona is a team...Real Madrid isn't... tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2015
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin grin you just love Madrid grin tongue grin

Smh... grin

Which kan treble my guy dey yan na? undecided grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2015
coded01:

Honestly, usbcable...The problem isn't the coach but the "Ego behind Real Madrid"...Madrid isn't a team but selfish individuals led by Ronaldo... grin

Barcelona is a team...Real Madrid isn't... tongue

the bolded just made nonsense of your comment.
when I was expecting some reasonability you spoilt it with pointless phrase.

was Ronaldo even part of the squad list? abeg learn to talk well
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2015
usbcable:

E pain am. grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2015
usbcable:

Usbcable no vex but i don't understand you oh...

My point is that the coach isn't madrid's problem but the set of players...Especially led by Ronaldo...

Justify why Real Madrid only won a league in 12 years... Is it Benitez's fault too? undecided grin

Back to the issue on ground...Chairman i know you aren't happy with mistakenly playing a suspended player...what happened to the Madrid's technical staff...Shey the player sef na illiterate wey no know say he his suspended for that game... angry grin

Do not forget Benitez wasn't the coach last season...How would he know if he wasn't briefed about the 3 yellow cards the player has on record? lipsrsealed

Please...Mr. Chairman blame the Madrid chiefs who are only interested in making money but failed to do their technical duty... grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2015
erm ERM......as e don happen now......we are in operation kick out Madrid

I laugh in pidgin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm here listening to Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko - STAY.
Benitez must stay until 2019.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Krasid:
I thought you have put that dream in doubt after the humiliation as said by you before the match. Anyway, there's no crime in dreaming only that you might brake down after you fail to win a single.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
pelvicky:
erm ERM......as e don happen now......we are in operation kick out Madrid

I laugh in pidgin
You are funny bro, abi you no know as e dey go for spain? All the LPF top guys are Madrid fans, so who wan punish them?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by logica(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Krasid:
You mean, Terrible dream?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
coded01:

Usbcable no vex but i don't understand you oh...

My point is that the coach isn't madrid's problem but the set of players...Especially led by Ronaldo...

Justify why Real Madrid only won a league in 12 years... Is it Benitez's fault too? undecided grin

Back to the issue on ground...Chairman i know you aren't happy with mistakenly playing a suspended player...what happened to the Madrid's technical staff...Shey the player sef na illiterate wey no know say he his suspended for that game... angry grin

Do not forget Benitez wasn't the coach last season...How would he know if he wasn't briefed about the 3 yellow cards the player has on record? lipsrsealed

Please...Mr. Chairman blame the Madrid chiefs who are only interested in making money but failed to do their technical duty... grin

and in those 12 years Ronaldo was a Real madrid player.
well your thought sense like your co-haters is malignantly skewed to look for any opportunity to call him a abad name even when it has nothing to do with him.

now to the fat waiter issue.
he was not coach last season but even while we played in secondary school inter class games the basic thing we always check is eligibility of any player before any match. so he should know better.
Truth be told however, Real Madrid technical crew as a whole is to be blamed as they should guide him even when he did not know.
as for the player, I will blame it on his non-usage for many matches grin he got a goal to show the coach he is STILL useful grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yuo my friend need deliverance by TB Josh grin
bykebyke:

E pain am. grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2015
usbcable:

and in those 12 years Ronaldo was a Real madrid player.
well your thought sense like your co-haters is malignantly skewed to look for any opportunity to call him a abad name even when it has nothing to do with him.

now to the fat waiter issue.
he was not coach last season but even while we played in secondary school inter class games the basic thing we always check is eligibility of any player before any match. so he should know better.
Truth be told however, Real Madrid technical crew as a whole is to be blamed as they should guide him even when he did not know.
as for the player, I will blame it on his non-usage for many matches grin he got a goal to show the coach he is STILL useful
grin

grin grin

As dem no dey pay us kor... angry

Paddy me...How family jare... cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2015
waiting patiently with my alomo this early morning and with my 3G network

one thing on mind!

Madrid must be kick out today
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Treble winners -20never. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BarcaBlood: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Real madrid kicked out of copa del rey. Such delight

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
bykebyke:
Treble winners -20never. grin grin grin

BarcaBlood:
Real madrid kicked out of copa del rey. Such delight

Wicked... grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Benit7anish: 2:06am On Dec 05, 2015
+91-8754833154
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BarcaBlood: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2015
List of ucl winners. Rep your club

Don't think too much about d copa exit tho. Just unwind

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Heared a rumour about Lewandowski coming to Real madrid.How true is this?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Krasid:
Heared a rumour about Lewandowski coming to Real madrid.How true is this?
why lewy....don't you trust ur Karim Benz again

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.