Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic (8802 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Piyke: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Donlittle: they complain about this government but wont vote them out, i have never seen this kind citizen before o. dundeee

Do you think its a matter of voting? They rig the figures. haven't we always known who will win before the election starts?
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by tyson55(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
If the trend continue this way, very soon Nigeria will be importing fuel from Somalia. tongue
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
Piyke:

Do you think its a matter of voting? They rig the figures. haven't we always known who will win before the election start?

who helps them in rigging? isn't it this same citizen?
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
This is no news, That refinery was built for the Nigerian market.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Niger to nigeria: Omo naija wa gba petrol

I cnt help but make a joke out of this sha. The shame of Nigeria is so big that weeping is folly. Let's jst smile and wave.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by brightleave(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
PeterKbaba: We all keep complaining , but refuse to vote the PDP government out.. oh wat a country

my guy, we vote them in b4? Abi u just enter d country?
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Some stories are only heard in Nigeria.LOL! :DSome stories are only heard in Nigeria.LOL!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by All4sms: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Surely, Nigerians never enjoy the dividend of Democracy, How can a Government which is claiming to be for the people, by the people and of the people, has turned in to OLIGARCHY, AUTOCRACY or Even KAKISTOCHRACY (Government by the worst citizen)
Where are we heading? A part from Unstable Electric power supply, Inadequate water supply, Lack of High Quality Education, deception about Minimum wage, poor Roads network, Bomb Blast at Mosques, Churches and markets, Same sex marriage, corruption, POVERTY, Poor Leadership, Inter tribal violence, Unemployment, kleptomania in Leadership, Lack of Good Health facilities, Insecurity, Misanthropist Leaders, Immorality, Election Rigging, Frustration in art and Lack of Creativity in Literature, Now we are to import oil from Niger!!!! God forbid!
It is time for Nigerians both Muslims and Christians, smart and foolish, priest and pagans, redundant and businessmen In addition to Every class of peoples to wake up from their deep sleeping and look up for change, for better Nigeria, We have to remove this Dross, Dreck, tacky and motley Government, so that Nigerians will surely realize that they are in the world not in the Hell.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by cashmentor(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
ochukoccna: Every day you read stories that confirm Nigeria is a banana republic. Yesterday it was the press been bombed,today it's that the 7th largest exporter of crude oil will be importing refined fuel from a backwater nation while Ebele keeps gloating he made TIME's 100 most influential list,releasing I'll fight corruption press statements yet playing chess with corrupt ministers, associates& even adversaries.
thought i was alone on this!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by AK481(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wat if d govt,comes out n say that niger s achiving all these because of nonsubsidization of its oil?
Do u think d govt dnt av a point.i think d isue of fuel subsidy removal shd b revisited because if u dnt pay 4 subsidy they wnt steal subsidy fund.
IMO
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by wordychap: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Till our refineries are able to meet consumption in the country, importing from NIGER means that less importation from d distant EUROPEAN countries we where importing from and ultimately less cost of fuel importation. Hope more refineries are built soon in NIGERIA!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by wordychap: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Till our refineries are able to meet consumption in the country, importing from NIGER means that less importation from d distant EUROPEAN countries we are importing from and ultimately less cost of fuel importation. Hope more refineries are built soon in NIGERIA!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Ngwakwe: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Whoever did this that turned Nairaland from wonderful Political Review Site to
Children's Tales by Moonlight must be an enemy of Nigeria.

How can Humans be irrational in thinking that its better to import from Indonesia than from Niger (yes they made it before us, and so what) because they are poorer than us or that it is a taboo to have 24 hours electricity even if it is imported from Benin Republic. For now we are suffering from the effects of our political and economic failures and if a decision is made on economic grounds for now, it should be considered as such.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
cyril83: does citizen's vote count in naija....if u like vote for APGA it doesn't stop dem frm riggin ...all we nid is revolution wchich I strongly bliv it take place soomeday,anyhow

there can never be revolution with the high level of tribalism in nigeria... Revolution coulda started during occupy nigeria protest buh was killed by some tribes and people..... The only thing that can happen is another civil war that will break this jungle called country 4 gud.. Nothin else...

(note am 4rm delta and i hate tribalism to the fullest)
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Kilichi: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
As Ochendo is to abia that is how GEJ is to Nigeria bundle of idiots with fat ugly wicked wives surrounding them....God save nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by linkin8k(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
Every topic on Nairaland turns political after a few posts. Really getting boring
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by OmawumiMegbele(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=20pt]now, dis just sad. from Niger? (no offense, but Nee-Jay to Naija). [/size]
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by wehla(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'll like to read comments from Beaf and other PDP appologist.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by donwater(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wel let hope our govt dnt spoil dis country more
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by kiyosaki1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Niger needs 7000 barrels per day but currently producing 20,000 barrels.Moral of the whole story they produce more than their consumption and someone is still saying Nigeria is fastest growing economy.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by aljharem(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
wehla: I'll like to read comments from Beaf and other PDP appologist.

One of them has already commented on page one

But i am waiting for the MAIN actor himself, bunch of retar.ds grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Can you imagine the rubbish this mumu is writing above me ?

Who told you Niger has a lower demand to the extent they they would export it to Nigeria ?

What your sort of mentality I don't see Nigeria ever getting better not to even talk of building her own refinery.

If I insult you naw, you will start running like mkpuru amu ewu hausa! e.dio.t and who told you that they have high
demand for the oil that they are looking for whom to sell to? atimes there are scarcity of oil
in northern part of nigeria just like atimes scarcity of onion and tomoato in some places in ss.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by aljharem(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Toaskarity:

If I insult you naw, you will start running like mkpuru amu ewu hausa! e.dio.t and who told you that they have high
demand for the oil that they are looking for whom to sell to? atimes there are scarcity of oil
in northern part of nigeria just like atimes scarcity of onion and tomoato in some places in ss.

what !!!!

Oil is a natural commodity and scarcity should be rare. Onions and tomatoes seasonal crops and due to the sentimental nature of Nigeria that hate GMP then we have to settle for scarcity at times.

The ability of a COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHICH IS THE 10TH OIL EXPORTING COUNTRY NOT BEING ABLE TO REFINE her oil is A BIG BIG SHAME. Now they want to be importing for Niger republic like they way they are importing from America etc

Export crude oil for peanuts, import refined oil products for gold. angry angry angry This is what PDP want and that is why Cabals would continue to eat this country dry
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by macphilip: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
i tire 4 this country sha. now we go soon dey import fuel from niger.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by cheikh: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Vigilante
You've got to ask yourself who owns the refinery in Niger? I bet its the same Nigerian thieves.

@^^ Gbam! +1000. The refinery was built solely for the Nigerian market by "invisible" Nigerians&Nigeriens. They are extremely methodical and thorough hence it did not take them much time to complete the refinery expediently. Our so called refineries are still under repairs or service or awaiting spare parts/never ending funding. Sincerely, Nigeria is not fit for purpose under the kind of leadership pervasive all over the country. We are sick and not honest enough to admit it that all is not well with us as a country let alone as non existent nation sad .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by aljharem(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
cheikh: Vigilante

@^^ Gbam! +1000. The refinery was built solely for the Nigerian market by "invisible" Nigerians&Nigeriens. They are extremely methodical and thorough hence it did not take them much time to complete the refinery expediently. Our so called refineries are still under repairs or service or awaiting spare parts/never ending funding. Sincerely, Nigeria is not fit for purpose under the kind of leadership pervasive all over the country. We are sick and not honest enough to admit it that all is not well with us as a country let alone as non existent nation sad .

Thank you !!!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by igbo2011(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
It is bettter having Niger refine our oil than having foreigners outside of Africa do it. We need more intra African trade so atleast Africans do business with Africans.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by mkpologwu(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
9jadelta:

there can never be revolution with the high level of tribalism in nigeria... Revolution coulda started during occupy nigeria protest buh was killed by some tribes and people..... The only thing that can happen is another civil war that will break this jungle called country 4 gud.. Nothin else...

(note am 4rm delta and i hate tribalism to the fullest)
Revolution has started in d northern part of d country and d southern peeps are still shouting there will be no revol. Pls u cowards should start wearing bombs and stop making noise!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by slimkay83(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
My broda, u too make sense!
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
how has d mighty fallen
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by WAVixen: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Lol.
Re: Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic by Walexz02(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
lipsrsealed undecided ds is soooo painful.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion / Youthfulness Alone Not A Qualification For Leadership – Oshiomhole / Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.