Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

flyiers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / flyiers (1482 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

flyiers by BobJames1(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
deleted
Re: flyiers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2007
are you wrong? well yeah. You promised to love and cherish your wife until death do you part did you not? and then there you are getting jiggy with your babe on the side, think about your wifes feeling jare. what you are doing is wrong  tongue why not talk about how you feel with your wife and maybe she will understand and allow you to get 'frisky' more often wink grin
Re: flyiers by BobJames1(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
deleted
Re: flyiers by finemocha(f): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
1. piece of advice, any woman that can Bleep a married man, run away from, no lovy dovy nonsense. those girls are only made for one thing and one thing only, sex sex sex.

2. did u not know that she was frigit in bed before married her. chai uselessness, u all want a virgin or a saint, now u have one, have fun. so techinically ur wife has pushed u to adultery and u know that leads straight to hell.

3. BEst of luck, but dont be surprised when ur little slut gives u an std, because u konw u aren't the only guy right? i hope u know that.
Re: flyiers by iice(f): 2:06am On Nov 10, 2007
What's frigit?
Don't you have numerous threads looking for one particular lady (forgot her nick)
And all of a sudden you have someone new undecided
If you are sure you are doing the right thing undecided. . .why are you askin us? undecided
Re: flyiers by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 10, 2007
i could have sworn they made a word for ppl like you. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: flyiers by cblow(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2007
strong man!!!
u know exactly what u are doing and you come to ask us. u think nairalanders are stupid to support adultery. desist from it or ur wife will find out and before you know it, she will also go out to your supprise. dont get me wrong, i mean no disrespect, but you have insulted the holy institution of matrimony,
Re: flyiers by sweetlizzy(f): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2007
toyinrayo:

i could have sworn they made a word for people like you. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cool you are right
Re: flyiers by SOJ(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2007
you are treading a long,tough road my guy. lipsrsealed
i would like to be in ur shoes when it blows in ur face o.think this:what if one day u r careless and this "babe" gets pregnant and she decides to keep it;afterall u r responsible and able to cater for her?
Re: flyiers by BobJames1(f): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2007
deleted
Re: flyiers by No2Atheism(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
finemocha:

1. piece of advice, any woman that can Bleep a married man, run away from, no lovy dovy nonsense. those girls are only made for one thing and one thing only, sex sex sex.

2. did u not know that she was frigit in bed before married her. chai uselessness, u all want a virgin or a saint, now u have one, have fun.  so techinically ur wife has pushed u to adultery and u know that leads straight to hell.

3.  BEst of luck, but dont be surprised when ur little slut gives u an std, because u konw u aren't the only guy right?  i hope u know that.

@topic

Dating while married is wrong pure and simple,
- Carry your wife go meet sex and marriage counsellor, this one that she's not giving your enough of it, nevertheless its still not reason for you to go out,
- moreover sef are you a nympho man that the thing no dey do you, wen its not like you are hosting a daily show john sthomas

@finemocha

Yes is there something wrong with wanting a virgin, or, saint. (, dude hisses rolls eyes and throws a tantrum, )

The learning curve is not that steep hence there aint no reason not to want a virgin, or have you ever seen a Toyota Prius with "second hand fuel injector and cylinder"
Re: flyiers by prittigrrr(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
Aren't you the same man who started the 'Affair Affair' thread about an affair with a lady you met on a plane? Man, how many women do you need? Did your everyday sex babe know you were married when you started up with her? I hope you will leave these women alone and seek counseling not just for the wife but for YOU. Dude, you are messed up and selfish.
Re: flyiers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
its a free world
Re: flyiers by Fiona0007: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster
you are a serial cheater. is your wife still with you? how come she doesn't know about you.
Re: flyiers by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
guys make una cool down

every man is always tempted to cheat

some do others dont

if anybody will tell me they have never looked at another woman lustfully even though they are married or in a relationship . . . . then I will show them a big liar
Re: flyiers by sistawoman: 3:23pm On May 01, 2009
I doubt if he is even married.

I doubt if he has even seen a real live in person puzzy.
Re: flyiers by AmAlone: 10:10pm On May 03, 2009
make orna no mind Bob James ooo! Na funny Man grin grin grin grin Lie Lie
Re: flyiers by Orimili(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2009
I'm quite sure that Bob James is a troll. Obviously any grown man should know the difference between right and wrong, especially dealing with relationships.
Re: flyiers by Deebugluva: 11:15pm On May 03, 2009
What's wrong is some African women after getting wifed and having children tend to let themselves go and forget about sex as they believe it's not necessary. They feel at this stage men only need sex once or twice a month. What a bloody cheek and shame. If you've got some to get down with every now and then good on you. You ain't doing anything wrong in my books.
Re: flyiers by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2009
If it's good, I doubt the women would stop after marriage.
Re: flyiers by Tonyblu(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2009
Isnt this BOB JAMES confused or just plain daft or stupid?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Women And Romance / She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. / I Need Quick..................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.