Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? (2303 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
Everywhere you turn you see or hear of a young dude marrying a much more older foreign woman or even a man just for papers. Many of them are now looking for women who earn more to marry. In fact the higher the number of 0s in a woman's pay check, the better her chances of getting married. Haba! It's getting too much o! bros how far?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: [b]Everywhere you turn you see or hear of a young dude marrying a much more older foreign woman [/b]or even a man just for papers. Many of them are now looking for women who earn more to marry. In fact the higher the number of 0s in a woman's pay check, the better her chances of getting married. Haba! It's getting too much o! bros how far?

well, naija boys have seen the light. the average nigerian babe has nothing to offer nigerian men
90% of you naija women have now embraced the western culture - you no longer cook, wash and iron for the naija dudes.

these are the things that used to prevent an average naija boy from marrying foreign women.
so why would any naija boy want to marry a naija babe? wetin una get to offer him?

the foreign chic also provides an opportunity for a naija man to get out of the hell-hole called nigeria(an incentive most naija babes cannot offer)
so what's the point in staying with a naija chic?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

well, naija boys have seen the light. the average nigerian babe has nothing to offer nigerian men
90% of you naija women have now embraced the western culture - you no longer cook, wash and iron for the naija dudes.

these are the things that used to prevent an average naija boy from marrying foreign women.
so why would any naija boy want to marry a naija babe? wetin una get to offer him?

the foreign chic also provides an opportunity for a naija man to get out of the hell-hole called nigeria(an incentive most naija babes cannot offer)
coogar,are you one of the gold-digging men?cheesy
i promise i'll tell no one!cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by xynerise: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Where can I get a Gold to dig? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

Na wa o! but I guess this 'independent woman' craze 9ja women now have is partly to blame for this. There is a way you can be independent without loosing your femininity.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by LongOne1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
To each his own, and to own their each tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: coogar,are you one of the gold-digging men?cheesy
i promise i'll tell no one!cheesy

i dig platinum and my new spouse is a 80-yr old american granny. cheesy

Sweetlemon:
Na wa o! but I guess this 'independent woman' craze 9ja women now have is partly to blame for this. There is a way you can be independent without loosing your femininity.

partly or completely?
since naija babes have fully embraced western culture, what's left for the naija guys to do?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goldmines in Nigeria? Where?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by xynerise: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz: Goldmines in Nigeria? Where?
pls buzz me when u get further info. cool
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: Are Nigerian Men Now
The Gold Diggers?
I take this to mean Nigerian women are gold-diggers. Are you one of them; a pro perhaps?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
xynerise:
pls buzz me when u get further info. cool
I sure will. . . cheesy ***Dialing 190***
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by xynerise: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz:
I sure will. . . cheesy ***Dialing 190***
190 is still in computer school learning grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
xynerise:
190 is still in computer school learning grin
Oh i forgot. . . grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

partly or completely?
since naija babes have fully embraced western culture, what's left for the naija guys to do?
coogar:

you been hitting some really messed up flappy spirogyrical coochie..huh?
Pity!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I wish many naija women truly understand the bolded,overtime i guess they have construed the meaning of female independence.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: you been hitting some really messed up flappy spirogyrical coochie..huh?
Pity!

it would surprise you that tens of millions of naija chics under 25 with the same flappy bacterial coochie. grin cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Rocktation(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ohhh NIGERIAN MENNNN!!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Ranoscky(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

Well said, my broda. No more, no less!

Naija chic??... Mbanu!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

it would surprise you that tens of millions of naija chics under 25 with the same flappy bacterial coochie. grin cheesy
...and thousands of naija under 25 chics with clean( physically and microscopically) coochies!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: ...and thousands of naija under 25 chics with clean( physically and microscopically) coochies!

exactly!
the bad ones outnumber the clean ones.
slimyem, which is yours?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

exactly!
the bad ones outnumber the clean ones.
slimyem, which is yours?
.....if i told you its the clean thing,wouldnt you argue it?
If i told you its one of the bad ones,wouldnt you just agree it is?
Point is what i tell you doesnt matter...
Would only matter to one who gets there...
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: .....if i told you its the clean thing,wouldnt you argue it?
If i told you its one of the bad ones,wouldnt you just agree it is?
Point is what i tell you doesnt matter...
Would only matter to one who gets there...

i cannot argue what i don't know.
whatever you say shall be taken as the gospel truth! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

i cannot argue what i don't know.
whatever you say shall be taken as the gospel truth! grin
....well MY coochie is not up for public discussion!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by LaParisienne(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
I've said it here before and I'm saying it again: Naija men(wimps) are the new gold diggers.

Next!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: ....well MY coochie is not up for public discussion!

no one is paying attention, my friend.
tell me what you possess quickly so this issue can be binned asap.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Slimmy-yemz and her infected kpecus grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

no one is paying attention, my friend.
tell me what you possess quickly so this issue can be binned asap.
no one's paying attention?
Really?
Wait,i dey come!
Idowuogbo: Slimmy-yemz and her infected kpecus grin
oh!
You remember it from the last time you licked and lapped it up like you had diabetes and it had insulin in it huh?cheesy
Nice!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by coogar: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
slimyem: no one's paying attention?
Really?
Wait,i dey come!oh!

waiting!

You remember it from the last time you licked and lapped it up like you had diabetes and it had insulin in it huh?cheesy
Nice!

idowu licks labia?
no wonder her mouth runs like the public tap @ ojuelegba bridge!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by slimyem: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

idowu licks labia?
yeah.
She does!
Baterial infected ones are her specialty!cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:
idowu licks labia?
Hmmm.... U here stunting now, next I no, u'll go crying to Folly as usual.

Mstewwww!!!!

slimyem: yeah.
She does!
Baterial infected ones are her specialty!cheesy
Eeeo oo! U getting a bit beta wiv ur bars o.

Bring on d entertainments. smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by xynerise: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
coogar:

waiting!

idowu licks labia?
no wonder she has fish lips grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
xynerise:
no wonder she has fish lips grin
Antelope! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage / Ladies: A time for a change / I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.