Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack (1945 Views)

See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Buhari In Quest To Secure Nigeria!! The Thisday Interview That Bared It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Maisuya1: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
What do u think. I think thought provoking!

indeed! Yesterday was tragic, but the subsidy issue is now backpage news. I got this email last night:

WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO READ IN THE NEWS TMRW AND WEEKS AHEAD:

1.Multiple bomb blasts rocks 3 cities......
2.Boko Haram targets media Houses as..
3.Bombs rattles Thisday, Leadership others.........
4.Black Thursday as bomb hits..........
5. 30 dead 15 injured in multiple bomb blasts

INSTEAD OF:

1. Ammended recommendations of the Oil subsidy reports ready for..........
2. EFCC yet to get Oil Subsidy Report....
3. Ad Hoc Committee reinvites 17 companies, Dankwambo......
4. The Board of NNPC,PPRA others indicted........
5. N1.07 trillion to be paid in 3 months, Ahmadu Ali,Diezani to be interrogated.....pls fwd....
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by julioralph(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
so news stories about innocent people being blown to pieces should be ignored?
abeg el-rufia himself must be one of them!(boko) wink
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Callotti: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Munching at my dinner. . . baked chicken, marshed potato/gravy, cole slaw and green beans.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Iced-Tea to wash it down. . . .Wetin El Rufai tok?

Am supposed to get worked-up by someone else's opinion?
Heck no.
Over to the easily-frustrated in life and death.
Next thread please.
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by BlackPikiN(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2012
El Rufai si a f00l!

Tell him I said so.

Ohh mehn, I can wait for the north to be the president of Nigeria.

Na cow we go use as foreign exchange.
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by gists: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2012
wow. Indeed I agree its very thought provoking if he got the email warning of the explosions in advance. And I also agree its a good way of diverting peoples attention to something else (insecurity). But my worry is why didn't he raise the alarm? since he got a tip off.I know a man of his status cannot just be victimized by the authorities so that shouldn't be his fear. Well, maybe he did sha. Only God can save us in this country.
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2012
@gists:

He didn't get it in advance! What he is saying is that AFTER the attacks, someone wrote him suggesting it was a government sponsored attack aimed at making people forget about the fuel subsidy report and the calls for Diezani Maduekwe's resignation etc and think only of Boko Haram!

He just shared the email so others could see what some people felt was happening
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Maisuya1: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Gen azazi one GEJ closest adviser just blamed the PDP for BH. Why is it that the last thing we want to do as nigerians is use our brain for in-depth analysis. Do you need to be told that there is something fishy about this attacks.
Kano and Lagos major points of the fuel subsidy protest what happened next? One woke up with military everyehere the other went to sleep with bombs every where. The cumulative effect is al protest cancelled.

Now damning oil subsidy report is the lingua Franca of the day in every news paper, and then boom, this day and sun are attacked, topic changes, but thank God report won't.

You don't need a correlation or regression analysis to notice that something doesn't add up.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Ibangap(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2012
Thought provoking indeed.
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2012
El Rufai is as dumb as those who believe him . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2012
Dumb is not seeing the handwriting on the wall - and luckily its Azazi (GEJ's right hand) speaking, not El'Rufai!

Ndume (PDP) linked to BH
Sambo (vice president & PDP) linked to BH
GEJ said BH permeates his Govt (PDP)

And now, Azazi says same!

We just wonder why anytime PDP is under pressure, a few Nigerians are sacrificed to change the topic
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2012
Dumb is as good as knowing the obvious but rather choosing to create a useless conspiracy twisted tales to satisfy foolish minds . . .who wasnt remotely aware the the recent Boko Haram upsurge is because the Core North Lost out in the Power Struggle to a minority . . .

It takes dumb fools to attempt to coat such glaring inference with their fantasies and stvpidity .. . .and Elrufai just did that
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by shidaa: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2012
All of u INSULTING EL RUFAI ARE HOPELESS AND USELESS. USE UR BRAIN AND U WILL KNOW DAT BOMB BLASE IS TO DIVERT PEOPLES ATTENTION FROM THE SUBSIDY REPORT. ALL THOSE INDICTED ARE THEY NOT PDP? Azazi also confirm dat pdp r behind the violence. NOW NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT FUEL SUBSIDY AGAIN.WEN U SEE A WRITE UP RATHER THAN THINK U STARTED INSULTING EL RUFAI
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2012
So the UN bomb blast . . .the Kano bomb blast. . . .The madalla bomb blast . . .were to divert people attention from what . . . .so the Boko haram threat of june is meant to divert our attention from what ? .. . you guyz never cease to amaze me . . .Elrufai my foot . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2012
It requires indolent low IQ paid hacks to look for ways to blame the innocent for the empty spaces between the ears of their sponsors!

Did Boko Haram start under Jonathan? When they started, were they not more ferocious than this? But because PDP arrested then released them, they had chances to metamorphose into todays monster! Under the relatively progressive govt of an invalid, security agents caught the mastermind behind them! Under our "fresh-air", even the presidency has been indicted with inner-caucus members being found to have links to terrorists!

Yet, some flatulent windbags insist it is the innocent that are responsible! Why can't head-honcho loan goat or camel testicles (since he lacks such) & arrest the criminals if indeed, they are not the ones propping him up and holding him to ransom because they know where the skeletons are buried?
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2012
The rubbish we get to hear from dumb folks who chose to regurgitate others bullshit talk . . .again . .

jmaine: So the UN bomb blast . . .the Kano bomb blast. . . .The madalla bomb blast . . .were to divert people attention from what . . . .so the Boko haram threat of june is meant to divert our attention from what ? .. . you guyz never cease to amaze me . . .Elrufai my foot . . .

it's only a stark eediot and a dumb fellow who did not notice that Boko haram onslaught only grew worse and intensified due to Jona ascension to power . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2012
The issue here is that only under a hopeless govt more concerned with employing wastes of skin as mouth-pieces, does such get out of control!

You have the power, the agencies, the finance and even the ability to humbly beg foreign govts (who your life ambition has been to shake hands with) for help to stop the insurgence, yet you continually wring your hands in self pity while those you swore to protect have become cannon fodder!

If the culprit is Buhari, pick him up! If it is Atiku, pick him up! No man is more important than the whole country! But I forgot - you were so blinded by personal ambition that you made yourself more important than 170million people and so you find NO moral stand to complain that someone else is doing so!

But you could at least find partly intelligent thugs to speak for you rather than the limited vocabulary, self repeating, gutter bred re-tards you currently depend on
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

nuclearboy: The issue here is that only under a hopeless govt more concerned with employing wastes of skin as mouth-pieces, does such get out of control!

You have the power, the agencies, the finance and even the ability to humbly beg foreign govts (who your life ambition has been to shake hands with) for help to stop the insurgence, yet you continually wring your hands in self pity while those you swore to protect have become cannon fodder!

If the culprit is Buhari, pick him up! If it is Atiku, pick him up! No man is more important than the whole country! But I forgot - you were so blinded by personal ambition that you made yourself more important than 170million people and so you find NO moral stand to complain that someone else is doing so!

But you could at least find partly intelligent thugs to speak for you rather than the limited vocabulary, self repeating, gutter bred re-tards you currently depend on
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
Your tripes and foolish squeals is as eediotic as this Elrufai tweet . .i wonder how foolish people could get that they cant employ their nano sized brain to veto simple facts . . . if you silly folks cant provide answers to the quote below . .then do yourselves a favour and head to the Azazi thread . . .your stvpidity here is as glaring as the morning Sun . . . .

jmaine: So the UN bomb blast . . .the Kano bomb blast. . . .The madalla bomb blast . .the Kaduna Easter bombing . . .were to divert people attention from what ? . . . .so the Boko haram threat of june is meant to divert our attention from what ? .. . you guyz never cease to amaze me . . .Elrufai my foot . . .

i expect simple answers to this to correlate with Elrufai silly tweet gulped in by his useless followers alike . . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hey Rhino:

Been awhile! I see you too are going the Okada_Man way of recent! E go better!

Is it possible you help explain to the ill-bred in-bred paissant that El'Rufai postulated a hypothesis which he never even claimed as his own!

In other words, is it possible that this is an attempt to change public focus? Any one with an IQ of over 40 knows that there is a religious as well as a political BH in this country! One of these factions seems to show its face whenever there is the need to cover the pdp poo-smeared privates! Simple!

But why I am not surprised? Mongrels who require Comic drawings or faces of others to pass their points across cannot express themselves clearly & thus are not likely to be able to understand simple issues! Add the instincts that make a man glad for crumbs from anothers table and you'll see why this is a generation of people who clean their peers bottoms with their tongues!

Stay cool, Rhino!
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ofcourse when the pigs get owned and cant justify their mundane rants . .they swirl into more foolishness . .next time . .you dont ram in on things you have no answers for . . . Just hoping more pigs like you do better next time . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin

Illiterate thug!

Wonder which was more stressful - your battle with a low IQ and illiteracy or the split of Sudan into 2 countries!

But we know the results - they won, you lost!

Now go jack off your NL master & don't let me see any daft photos else I'll whoop your butt again.

Child of Satan

cheesy
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by PapaBrowne(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Sometimes you read some comments and you marvel at the kind of fellas that reside in this country!! We should stop deceiving ourselves!!
There is only one reason boko haram is bombimg Nigeria. If you want the bombimgs to stop in a second, make your mai guard the president of Nigeria and for the simple fact that his name is Islamic, the bombs will stop in a second!! This is the fact!!

Terrorism is here because people like El Rufai and a host of core northerners express sympathy with Boko Haram. Why would any sane human being have the capacity to accuse the FG for the bombs and at the same time not have the morality to accuse Boko Haram for their wickedly and cowardly act of shedding the blood of innocent civilians?

It doesn't matter if you like or dislike Jonathan. What matters is the fact that Boko Harm is trying to change the way we have known to live. Everybody must speak vehemently and point to the fact that Boko haram and those behind them are the enemy. They are the ones trying to instill a culture of fear and change our mutual coexistence for good!! Only foolish people would believe the crap that El Rufai is saying!! To think that I once respected that dude!!

The truth of the matter is that the effect of these bombings on the north would last for decades. If you look at any global economic indices, you would notice that Southern Nigeria is beginning to look more like Brazil, India, Mexico, Turkey and the rest of the vibrant emerging Markets, while Northern Nigeria is beginning to look like Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and the likes. The international community has taken note and know to keep pouring investments in southern Nigeria....The economy is growing, but only down south!!! A sad and pathetic division that could take dimensions only the grace of God can avert!!
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by jmaine: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
The uncastrated cow in his usual attempt to hide his foolishness surprises us with even more eediotic post . . .a fry calling himself a juvenile . . . i did be waiting to entertain an abberant eediot like you when my smileys come calling . . . as usual i expect the dunce to come with a sillier post . . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hi Nuke,
Boko haram is an internal PDP scare machine and thus, everything about boko haram must be shouldered by PDP alone. There was a sharp change from the initial boko haram activities by becoming more sophisticated, which could be translated as change of ownership or change of board of directors.

It is very plausible that these twin attacks is a way of distraction from the burning issues at hand. For instance, I can tell you that during the fuel subsidy saga, they use boko haram to distract people from further asking questions with the kano attacks. BREAKING KANO UNDER ATTACKS! and suddenly subsidy removal debates went dead!

By the way, who are the real BOKO HARAM? Just like Jomo Gbomo of MEND, anyone with sinister motive could create a yahoo account and send whatever massage he wanted with the name of MEND or boko haram!. I could as well rob a bank with dynamites and claim to be boko haram. No one can tell you tentatively who did what or behind what. . .and how many factions of boko haram are out there.

Personally, I think El rufai could be right(though his political motive shouldn't be down played), i.e the whole attacks was a smoke screen to cover up one of the biggest scam in the history of nigeria. Fuel subsidy scam!

Finally, we should understand that this is PDP affairs, as EVERY SINGLE member of PDP from president to ordinary card carrying members are culpable and guilty as well. If Beyalsa state governor could threaten the sitting president with deployment of boko haram in south south to kill the president, then we should know better!

nuclearboy: Hey Rhino:

Been awhile! I see you too are going the Okada_Man way of recent! E go better!

Is it possible you help explain to the ill-bred in-bred paissant that El'Rufai postulated a hypothesis which he never even claimed as his own!

In other words, is it possible that this is an attempt to change public focus? Any one with an IQ of over 40 knows that there is a religious as well as a political BH in this country! One of these factions seems to show its face whenever there is the need to cover the pdp poo-smeared privates! Simple!

But why I am not surprised? Mongrels who require Comic drawings or faces of others to pass their points across cannot express themselves clearly & thus are not likely to be able to understand simple issues! Add the instincts that make a man glad for crumbs from anothers table and you'll see why this is a generation of people who clean their peers bottoms with their tongues!

Stay cool, Rhino!
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
can anyone tell me why Timipriye Sylva (former bayelsa governor) is still walking free after making the threats below?

“Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO
HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE
MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME"-Timipreye Sylva
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Boko haram is an arm of PDP internal scare machine to achieve their political agenda. Look at how a south southern PDP governor threatened a sitting president or is this man a northerner? SMH!

Barring any last minute changes, Governor Timipre Sylva’s hope of retaining his seat in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Bayelsa state, may have been foreclosed. Competent sources have revealed that Governor Timipre Sylva, who is the chief security officer of the state, has become a liability and security risk to the Nigerian
security agencies and cannot be trusted with the responsibility of governance. His actions and utterances, penultimate week, caused panic within the presidency and
Nigerian security apparatchiks. President Jonathan was said to be highly disturbed by
Governor Sylva`s conduct that he hurriedly summoned a meeting of security chiefs in
Nigeria, with Governor Sylva in attendance, to defend himself.

At the meeting Governor Sylva took responsibility for his utterances and conducts, citing frustration on his part and lack of support from President Jonathan as being responsible for his misdeeds. Subsequently, Governor Sylva knelt down and begged the President and the security czars present to forgive him. He was then asked to cease and desist from making threats capable of heating up the polity and return to Yenogoa immediately.

However, security has been beefed up around President Jonathan, his family and interests in Nigeria, particularly in his home state, Bayelsa. To this end “Famou Tamgbei”, a security team, consisting mainly of mobile policemen which was constituted by Governor Sylva and is alleged to be loyal to him, has been disbanded by the Inspector General of police, Hafiz Rigim. Irked by Governor Sylva’s conducts, leading members of the People Democratic Party (PDP) of Ijaw extraction has begun shopping for his replacement. It is however uncertain if they have the backing of President Jonathan

. Huhuonline.com understands that Governor Sylva in a telephone conversation with President Jonathan`s brother and former Bayelsa state commissioner for Health, Dr. Eruani Azipanu, had threatened to kill him, President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, if he was not re-elected as Governor.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said: “Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO
HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE
MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME".

Our investigation reveals that for several months, Sylva had complained to the Inspector General of Police, Haffiz Rigim that he does not have access to President Jonathan. He said as the Governor of Mr. President’s home state, he was supposed to have unfettered access to the President. However, according to security reports shown to Huhuonline.com, during the health crisis of President Yar’adua and the ensuing power vacuum, Governor Sylva provided Five hundred million naira (N500, 000,000.00) as bribe to the National Assembly to make sure that Goodluck Jonathan does not emerge as acting President.

Attempt to reach Governor Sylva was unsuccessful, calls to his phone were notanswered, neither did he respond to our text messages as at press time.However,
sources close to the Governor insist that his threats was a political ploy, aimed at putting the President`s men, who are opposed to his re-election on the defensive. Asked about Governor Sylva’s threats vis-a-vis, his right to freedom of expression, a
leading constitutional lawyer from Nigeria, who craved anonymity, said, “Governor Sylva crossed the line, the Nigerian constitution, (Chapter 4, section 33), guarantee every citizen the right to life, and states no one should be deprived intentionally of his life.

It is wrong for anyone to threaten another life, talk less an elected Governor to threaten to terminate the life of a sitting President”. This is political suicide, and unless President Jonathan let this slide, Gov. Sylva may have ended his political carrier, he said.
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thank you Rhino!

You have explained how a reasoning human looks at issues!

My only addendum to your words is this - was there an agreement that GEJ signed to, that said there would be a rotation of power?

And which has killed more? Boko Haram or the stealing of our resources to execute an election by stealing votes and bribing everyone? Those resources would have made our hospitals worthy of the name, stopped our roads from being death traps, created jobs for these animals who have to choice but to sell their future for a pittance praising indolence and supporting treachery and betrayal!

So both boko haram AND the poor society are sourced from the same cup - that which one man insisted he must drink, having neither right nor capability to do so
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by PapaBrowne(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
nuclearboy: Thank you Rhino!

You have explained how a reasoning human looks at issues!

My only addendum to your words is this - was there an agreement that GEJ signed to, that said there would be a rotation of power?

And which has killed more? Boko Haram or the stealing of our resources to execute an election by stealing votes and bribing everyone? Those resources would have made our hospitals worthy of the name, stopped our roads from being death traps, created jobs for these animals who have to choice but to sell their future for a pittance praising indolence and supporting treachery and betrayal!

So both boko haram AND the poor society are sourced from the same cup - that which one man insisted he must drink, having neither right nor capability to do so

A sad commentary on why Boko Harm would keep existing!! So for the simple fact that rotation which is completely absent in our constitution was defied, Boko Hram is a justifiable response!! Your thinking like that of many core northerners would only do you guys in!! Power no go smell core north in ages!!
Funny truth is that Jonathan would remain in power till 2019 even in a free and fair election!!
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by Rhino5dm: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
^
Which version of boko haram did Timipreye Sylva threaten to employ to eliminate jonathan and his families? Or is Timipreye Sylva a "core" northerner?
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by doofanc: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hmmm interesting.

Do you guys really think the bomb blast will be enough to deflect attention from the oil subsidy probe and the uproar it generated? Perhaps not just this singular attack, but i do recall BH promising further attacks against media houses.

Well, lets see. . .
Re: El-rufai's Interesting Perspective On The Thisday Bomb Attack by nuclearboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Pre-nups (pre marriage agreements refusing all rights to property and wealth in case divorce comes up) are also, not known to the constitution!

Please go sign such an agreement then tell a court that the constitution doesn't recognise such!

Simple truth is that nobody took him to court because he bribed everyone plus had the judiciary at Beck and call! Cost taxpayers 7billion dollars to buy the election but the cash & agreement apparently didn't get to all those it should have! They are monsters, animals set in motion but equal animal is he who set them off!

What is sad is that it is innocent people who are suffering for the activities of all these monsters!

Were BH to visit and blow up a few of your relatives, you would hate them more but for once, understand that there is a structure (known as govt) put up for your security which has failed to do its duty! Some of us have lost people and know the insensitivity of those who swore to defend us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Decide If We Can Remain As One Country- Northern CAN / Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle / Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.