Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! (15878 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT LOOMS MTN NIGERIA: 4,500 STAFF TO LOSE THEIR JOBS!!! / Fidelity Bank Sacks Over 500 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by ifeci: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
thank you manny4life for the analysis, that agboroman man is really an eediot
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by AjanleKoko: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
Well . . . though the topic is serious and sad, some of the comments on here have me chuckling.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
I share their pain & pray they find a job or something to keep them going.
Mean while in my own small way I'd like to help, all those affected by this
by this FINBANK saga should send an email stating the following: Full Name,
Phone number, & location in the country, to this address db_assist@yahoo.com.

Stay strong, all is well with God by your side.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by wealth123: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
For those laid off i say congratulations for being set free from slavery. Now welcome to a life of freedom to do what will give your financial freedom.

I advise you to start[b] CEMENT BUSINESS[/b]with whatever they give you as ex gratia or compensation. Look around you will see the humongous demand for cement.I am a Distributor of DANGOTE CEMENT. You do not have to buy from me but i can guide you on how to start and the challenges in the business and the success factors. you can send me a mail if you pray and God says this is the way to go: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by AjanleKoko: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
Na w oh.
People got laid off, scammers are lining up already lipsrsealed
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by manny4life(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
AjanleKoko: Na w oh.
People got laid off, scammers are lining up already lipsrsealed

My brother, you noticed. I pity the gullible fools who will fall for this sad sad sad
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by cindyrella(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Which way nija? cry
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
I bet you wouldn't know a scam if it gave you a kiss. grin
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by olajide8(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
People are losing their job and children of predation are lining to sale evil to the desperate, see God will not forgive your wicked hearts
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by wealth123: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
You guys are so funny. because of your depraved minds you think everybody that writes on nairaland forum and offering to help is looking for who to scam then what is a forum for? is this forum for raining abuses at one another as you guys do here? Am so sorry for this nation if this is the kind of dirty minded people around.

So if you want to do business as a former banker you will not do your due diligence before investing your money? well, most of you guys will continue to waste your money in cyber cafes looking for PONZI SCHEMES and free money that will land you in jail later. Check up my threads you will find out that i am always willing to help and have done so to many nairalanders.

I decided to write on this because i was also laid off by a bank in 2004 and now i have 3 businesses running (a School,Cement business and block moulding factory) and am not regretting at all because i smile to the bank.Those who have been to my office at Arepo off Lagos Ibadan Expressway can attest to this.

So instead of throwing a PITY PARTY for those laid off, by FINBANK let us suggest to them what we are doing now that is working and we can also teach them to replicate and bail them out of confussion instead of abusing and calling people scammers. Nigeria still have many good hearted people so dont be discouraged just take your time and do you due diligence and be prayerful before you do anything. Always ask for God's guidance.

God bless you. My e-mail again for genuine enquiries not for the doubting satan inspired contributors here: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by mallambature: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2012
wine4dguy: I never wanted to make dis statement but no matter the situation it is right i make dis confession that THESE ARE SIGNS OF ENDTIME...ask God for grace to make it through

Can u explain the link btw sacking and endtime.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by olajide8(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2012
Wealth123 yours is understandable Cement we can see and we can justify it, but what of people like T** why do they need people email address without posting a genuine reason for it
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2012
wealth123: You guys are so funny. because of your depraved minds you think everybody that writes on nairaland forum and offering to help is looking for who to scam then what is a forum for? is this forum for raining abuses at one another as you guys do here? Am so sorry for this nation if this is the kind of dirty minded people around.

So if you want to do business as a former banker you will not do your due diligence before investing your money? well, most of you guys will continue to waste your money in cyber cafes looking for PONZI SCHEMES and free money that will land you in jail later. Check up my threads you will find out that i am always willing to help and have done so to many nairalanders.

I decided to write on this because i was also laid off by a bank in 2004 and now i have 3 businesses running (a School,Cement business and block moulding factory) and am not regretting at all because i smile to the bank.Those who have been to my office at Arepo off Lagos Ibadan Expressway can attest to this.

So instead of throwing a PITY PARTY for those laid off, by FINBANK let us suggest to them what we are doing now that is working and we can also teach them to replicate and bail them out of confussion instead of abusing and calling people scammers. Nigeria still have many good hearted people so dont be discouraged just take your time and do you due diligence and be prayerful before you do anything. Always ask for God's guidance.

God bless you. My e-mail again for genuine enquiries not for the doubting satan inspired contributors here: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

Well said sir!
Many Nigerians have been so long in the dark that they're afraid to take a step to help themselves out of fear & I don't blame them, but should they remain in their pain?
Because of this same "satan inspired contributors here", I deliberately didn't mention how I intend to help so that these same "satan inspired contributors here" won't puke all over it.

Well to my former FINBANK staff, do what you think is right & as I said earlier on, stay strong, the world has not ended yet.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2012
olajide_07: Wealth123 yours is understandable Cement we can see and we can justify it, but what of people like T** why do they need people email address without posting a genuine reason for it

OLAJIDE! As I said, you wouldn't know a scam if it gave you a kiss.
What have you suggested to their aid?
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by olajide8(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2012
TKZ9:

OLAJIDE! As I said, you wouldn't know a scam if it gave you a kiss.
What have you suggested to their aid?
^^Would have loved, it if you had been my ardent follower on this forum, self employment, enterprise be it anything, just do something for yourself I left banking in 2006 after working with one of the so called big banks so I should know better and prior to that I worked in the capital market so it makes it easier for people like myself to read, sincerely for the scam issue I don't know anything about it but I don't do what I don't have knowledge about (lesson 1). Coupled with the fact that their is nothing new under the sun all that has happened over time is repackaging(lesson 2). Anybody that has worked in the financial services sector would respond the same way I have because we have seen (lesson 3). Photography is big business in america, trading is big business everywhere, entertainment is big business manufacturing is big business, organised transportation is big business so what is NEW? Now the sufficient advise to give them that may not be good enough below their expectation above while they pay, bearing in mind that it would take them time to find where they fit into, how would sending you C.V better them if you can't proffer these kind of open advise, well that's my own take its left to them.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2012
olajide_07:
^^Would have loved, it if you had been my ardent follower on this forum, self employment, enterprise be it anything, just do something for yourself I left banking in 2006 after working with one of the so called big banks so I should know better and prior to that I worked in the capital market so it makes it easier for people like myself to read, sincerely for the scam issue I don't know anything about it but I don't do what I don't have knowledge about (lesson 1). Coupled with the fact that their is nothing new under the sun all that has happened over time is repackaging(lesson 2). Anybody that has worked in the financial services sector would respond the same way I have because we have seen (lesson 3). Photography is big business in america, trading is big business everywhere, entertainment is big business manufacturing is big business, organised transportation is big business so what is NEW? Now the sufficient advise to give them that may not be good enough below their expectation above while they pay, bearing in mind that it would take them time to find where they fit into, how would sending you C.V better them if you can't proffer these kind of open advise, well that's my own take its left to them.

Who asked for cv?
I think I had better save myself the trouble & ignore you.
Have a great day.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by olajide8(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2012
[/size]
TKZ9: I share their pain & pray they find a job or something to keep them going.

[size=8pt]
TKZ9: I share their pain & pray they find a job or something to keep them going.

please we dont want fraudulent people here
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by TKZ9: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
olajide_07: [/size][size=8pt]
please we dont want fraudulent people here

Thank you sir.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by olajide8(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
TKZ9:

Thank you sir.
your welcome
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by sexyverah(f): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
wateva.. do they still exist? i never knew
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by wealth123: 9:56am On May 01, 2012
Please let us stop all these abuses and suggest good businesses we had tried and succeeded to these guys. Most Nigerians do not reveal how they are making money. This is bad. All the businesses am doing today i learnt them the hard way because nobody will teach you in fact they prefer to mislead you if possible so they can monopolise the business.

Let us change and know that helping others is like giving or sowing. Lu 6 v 38 - Give and it shall be given unto you good measure....Forget about who God will use to do it just help and leave the rest to God.
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by bestplanb: 10:51am On May 01, 2012
Have said this SEVERALLY THEIR IS NO JOB SECURITY ANYWHERE!The best you can do is to have plan B!That is why most of these employers make sure you work all your days and time with them for you not to have time for your plan B.Well check here for free report on how to produce MAMA LEMON DISH WASH http://bestplab..com/
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2012
@p leomax, please am looking for Job o, if you are hiring
Re: More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! by gloriana(f): 6:50pm On May 01, 2012
network marketing to me is stil d best. It is a biz wit low funding risk,no market risk no operational risk. Its a biz u do 4 urself bt not by urself.it givs u d opportunity 2 not only start a biz bt 2 also build an asset. If u wnt 2 av a beta undastandin n a guide on how 2 choose d rite 1 2 invest in u can call me on 08036316852. Pls dont insult me o. No b by force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Or MTN Nigeria For A Graduate Trainee / What Do You Do For A Living ??? / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.