Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? (7551 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by 1forall: 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
Marriage na business?? How is he going to repay with interest?
Haha this is a joke right?
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by kevoh(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2012
I know the story is not true but assuming it is. The wife is not serious! angry What is the loan for the wedding or small business for life after marriage?... Wasting my time commenting sef! Mtchew! angry
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by chikaliki: 2:16pm On May 03, 2012
Gudintent: Yes

Havent you heard of 'buy now pay later'

Dont come back and tell us your marriage is over even before it started!!!

Be wise!

The determinant to buy now and pay later is ,if he is credit worthy. From all indications he is suffering from insolvency and i believe if an acid test is carried out on the man's pocket it will be 0.01:1
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Arysexy(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2012
^^^^^

must u comment on wot u know nothing about? so its igbo dat throw owambe party and block roads for every naming, burial, wedding ceremony as we witness every weekend in lagos? smh
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by David2471(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2012
[source:nairaland]my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 03, 2012
OP, lemme knw the Bank that will issue u such loan without collateral....I need it too BUT not for marriage oooo! lol. funny Thread.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Dandybutix: 2:22pm On May 03, 2012
The idea of getting married, if one wants is not a problem.but the idea of going for loan over that is absolute madness.A wise man doesn't get involved in financial matters he can't afford. The lady involved is only deperate to settle down and would get it,even if the man gets financially bleeped up at the tail end. There is no love here but deperation and it would only land one in jeopardy.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Ivbade: 2:39pm On May 03, 2012
A long time neighbour dated a lady for 8years and then they got married. My inlaw was the Father of the Day for that wedding. That marriage lasted for 1month, i mean 30days. now question- if the guy had collected a loan for the wedding, who would have finished the payment? secondly, how do you think it will be like, paying loan for a failed marriage? get me right , am not saying it will fail, but i think the ceremony should be celebrated with what you can aford at that moment. Not really wise incuring debts for the wedding.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Kusbaby(f): 2:41pm On May 03, 2012
xanadu333: i pitty u. if u want to do ur wedding, u dont need to spend all u have to do a day wedding. plan more for ur marriage not on wedding. marriage is for ever, while wedding is just for a day. do ur wedding with what u have. dont expect anything from anybody. u can take a little loan if u dont have money, but make sure u dont take heavy loan just for wedding. 150 to 200k should be enough for a wedding, anything morethan that, is a waste
this is d best advice so far,some people jst live a fake life 2 impress other people.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Tyche(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2012
www.talesByMoonlight.com Kai, nairaland frontpage don suffer.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Kusbaby(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2012
imonikhet: Am guessing their IBO abi? Cos dir d only tribe who mke it mandatory to waste money in d name of marriage....

Better go to a registry n do what u want to do n move on wit ur life!
wht abt some yorubas dt spend upto 5ook 4 only engagement owambe?mr tribalist .
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Tyche(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2012
See tales by moonlight. nairaland front page don suffer.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by mobeenet(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2012
Dandybutix: The idea of getting married, if one wants is not a problem.but the idea of going for loan over that is absolute madness.A wise man doesn't get involved in financial matters he can't afford. The lady involved is only deperate to settle down and would get it,even if the man gets financially bleeped up at the tail end. There is no love here but deperation and it would only land one in jeopardy.[color=#006600][/color]
It will turns to be a state of dismal plisma if he shuld proceed on getting a loan. However that can't be possible bcoz u the writer of this thread had said it clearly that he fed the guy for two years. How culd he manage to source a loan from bank bcuz the bank manager will never lend such a loan. But sourcing for loan is not advicable. Holy matrimony doesn't suffer from yoke of debt, u shuld do iit at a convinient time.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by mobeenet(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2012
Just think twice. sadJust think twice.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2012
Is all that big fancy wedding necessary? undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Muttex(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2012
why the need for you to go to the bank to borrow money when am still alive. I can borrow you any amount you want but with one condition. I will confiscate your wife till you fully paid my loan..... shocked
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by infolpf: 3:04pm On May 03, 2012
what is the potential Return on Investment (ROI) of this venture?
What is the payback period? What is the break even period?

No answers? Then beg, steal, but do not borrow.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by gulfer: 3:06pm On May 03, 2012
Very wise indeed and don't stop at only the marriage; also borrow for your baby christening. Nothing more profitable! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2012
ojeogu. c:
How can u friend get a loan when u said he is not working. Don't play with our mind here we re 2 old for ur noncense.

LWKMD. @ Op, bank dont give loans to use for marriage, bank only give loan if they see that the investment u intended to use it for will provide profits
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2012
I will advise the guy to just do it in a registry and invite just few family and friends 20 at most. He can give them a decent reception in a fast food restaurant.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by luckgames(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2012
femojie: I will advise the guy to just do it in a registry and invite just few family and friends 20 at most. He can give them a decent reception in a fast food restaurant.

The dude don't have a JOB
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by ziccoit: 3:21pm On May 03, 2012
Your friend is walking into a ditch with two eyes opened unfortunately in the presence of obvious sign.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 03, 2012
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke e no get wetin I never hear for nairaland, shocked shocked shocked to start with, no bank or money lender will give such a person meney grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by stanbiggi(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2012
if ever i permit a loan is for them - the guy to start a biz and lady found her trade. While this is on the should quickly go for a small trad/court before story come... This is my take
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by joyce30: 3:28pm On May 03, 2012
No. Rather he should join her in d Akara biz. Make some money. Then take her 2 d registry @ least that wouldn't cost much.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by 2rutalk1: 3:31pm On May 03, 2012
Who will give you a loan without collateral in the first place or are you hoping on your friend? If u have anything to present as a collateral, why not sell it and do the wedding? I believe in that case you will have better sleep and less chance of having HBP.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by iluvnet(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2012
I will not advice anyone to borrow, let alone take a bank loan for a wedding ceremony that will only last for few hours of a day and languish in debt for the rest of the married life. So, please stay away from the loan.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by bakila: 3:35pm On May 03, 2012
Flashaldrin: Joke section that way -------------------->

I concur, akara section of jokes section should be the destination.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by DECOtech(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!
Joke of the year!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by solayemi(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2012
He should get d loan and use the lady as colateral. Nonsense post. Akara seller @ 37 yrs, thinking of loan 4 marriage.@ poster, submit ur script to WAP.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by cogsej06(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2012
the N and the O equals(=) NO NO NO NO
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by cogsej06(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!

Y nt d loan for a business rather than a liability called WIFE with marriage as the tool............my 1/2 Kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here. / Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.