Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? (9040 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by 100gigabytes: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2012
please what is going on people are dying yet the people in charge of security are at loggerheads
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2012
i would rather believe Azazi than jonathan.

Azazi is the national security adviser which means he knows more than jonathan on security hence he was appointed by jonathan to advice him on such matters.

jonathan has no degree in criminology or security or defence, he also lacks a track record in managing security challenges.

4 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by stokolie(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2012
aguiyi: i would rather believe Azazi than jonathan.

Azazi is the national security adviser which means he knows more than jonathan on security hence he was appointed by jonathan to advice him on such matters.

jonathan has no degree in criminology or security or defence, he also lacks a track record in managing security challenges.
i agree with u totally.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by homerac7: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2012
Hmmm...r u asking me who to believe between a (Naija) professional and (Naija) politician?

1.50-50
2. Call a friend
3. Audience poll

Ok....I go for 50-50. grin grin grin
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by egift(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2012
General Azazi is the National Security Adviser (a full blooded Soldier), while Jonathan only has BSc in Fisheries (Fisherman) and PhD in Zoology (zoo keeper) - So in a matter like this, the choice is obvious.

This is a fact we all know, Gen. Azazi just approved a confirmation (that is why all the PDP thugs are hiding their head in shame).

4 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2012
i even thought the guy would have been fired by now if GEJ is sure of his claims because as it stands, somebody is deceiving Nigerians
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
The bombings are a combination of political activity and religious fanaticism.

3 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by reindeer: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
Definitely Azzazi!
Considering the degree of cluelessness of GEJ, i'd trust a proffesional.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Mr9iceGuy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
I believ Azazi, goodluck na goat. Watchout hes going to sack azazi. Mtcheeew
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Mr9iceGuy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
egift: General Azazi is the National Security Adviser (a full blooded Soldier), while Jonathan only has BSc in Fisheries (Fisherman) and PhD in Zoology (zoo keeper) - So in a matter like this, the choice is obvious.

This is a fact we all know, Gen. Azazi just approved a confirmation (that is why all the PDP thugs are hiding their head in shame).

My dear you hav said it all. I rather believ the guru in field work that a wharcked zoo commandant. With clueless IQ on the situation on ground
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by deandavid(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
Azazi of course, he knows the security situation, than our so call niger delta son.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by lacasa: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2012

Without a doubt. ℓ̊ fully agree with Ʊ
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by emmatok(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
I will always believe Azazi .

Azazi is one of Nigeria most decorated and globally recognized Military Officer.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by duality(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
uneasy lies the head that wears the hat.

its not easy to be a nigerian president. those who know how politics is played know that the president is not finding it easy.come to think of it. do you think the president like all that is happening? do you think he never meant well for the country? can he just go on a killing spree eliminating all his enemies? Mr Presidents enemies are just too much and so many of them on nairaland, facebook and other media. i just wonder why this man is so hated for no reason. the way nigeria politics is fashioned some people can not just be arrested just like that. imagine Fashola arresting tununbu; it can not happen. or Ngige arresting chris uba. thats nigeria for you. Mr president needs our support now more than ever. he is even overwhelmed by all this insecurities; but like any other Nigerian he'd just keep hope alive. no one can be trusted anymore not even the vice president.Yes i mean the VP sambo. but it will be foolish for the president to go accusing poeple. all the security apparatus of the state has been infiltrated to a helpless degree. its really unfortunate that an administration with such sovereignty will be marred like this.
anyway, those who started this dance should not complain when the dance can no longer end. those who made the country ungovernable for Mr president. should also know that the country will also be made ungovernable for them IF they get there.

3 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by donpeluchi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
Obviously a politician can not be trusted!
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by emmatok(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
duality: uneasy lies the head that wears the hat.

its not easy to be a nigerian president. those who know how politics is played know that the president is not finding it easy.come to think of it. do you think the president like all that is happening? do you think he never meant well for the country? can he just go on a killing spree eliminating all his enemies? Mr Presidents enemies are just too much and so many of them on nairaland, facebook and other media. i just wonder why this man is so hated for no reason. the way nigeria politics is fashioned some people can not just be arrested just like that. imagine Fashola arresting tununbu; it can not happen. or Ngige arresting chris uba. thats nigeria for you. Mr president needs our support now more than ever. he is even overwhelmed by all this insecurities; but like any other Nigerian he'd just keep hope alive. no one can be trusted anymore not even the vice president.Yes i mean the VP sambo. but it will be foolish for the president to go accusing poeple. all the security apparatus of the state has been infiltrated to a helpless degree. its really unfortunate that an administration with such sovereignty will be marred like this.
anyway, those who started this dance should not complain when the dance can no longer end. those who made the country ungovernable for Mr president. should also know that the country will also be made ungovernable for them IF they get there.

This is what i hate about you sycophants.

You blame everybody except the Head(GEJ).

1 Like

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by friedrice1: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2012

analysis drawn from a palmwine intoxicated mind.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by owendei(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2012

is nt all abt degree bro. it's abt actin. azazi is d nsa fyn. bt wat has he done regardin his discovery as d nsa? is it abt sayin who's responsibl 4 wat @ d south south summit? no. its abt bringin dem 2 buk i tynk. let him perfom 4 d functn he's paid n trusted 4 pls.

2 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by duality(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
emmatok:

This is what i hate about you sycophants.

You blame everybody except the Head(GEJ).

and what has been achieved by just blaming the head. we just have to be sincere.

now
did the the military end the niger delta militancy? the answer is NO
just imagine if the militants never accepted amnesty no president of your dreams would have stopped the militancy especially if they had regional support from business men, politicians etc.

think about it.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by buchai: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
[i][/i]

My friend u ve sid it all, u r a true son of a Goodman God bless u for rejecting the trend courses of some pple towards Mr President.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why would anyone believe a Retardeen
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
Azazi, as the Security expert should be fishing out the culprits and having them arrested instead of talking loosely without action. GEJ, for once, is right to call him to order. The security experts should act more and stop seeking attention with loose, non-actionable information.

PDP is useless, just like ACN and CPC. Politicians hop around all these parties depending on where they think they'll benefit the most. Security forces and their heads, should be more professional and do their job instead of politicking.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by ololo12: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Funny how people on here go about spewing shit and insulting the President at the slighest chance, they get. For bleeps sake he still remains our President. Either you deal with it and give the man the respect he deserves, or you can keep on whinning like a bunch of weirdos y'all are.

1 Like

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by egift(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2012

Keep deluding yourself. Why is it that upon all the arrests made, no meaning full individual have been arrested? In the fight against boko haram, the most important name is Jonathan and as long as he refuse to consent to any crackdown, even Azazi can not do a thing. Our president is protecting members of his gangs.

I also hate it when you guys in exonerating Jonathan from his mess, keep belittling the capacity of our security agents. The reason for no result is that our president and his fellow politicians are very corrupt and are protecting their own, leaving we the people in the rain.

2 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by sandysprax(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
TroGunn: Azazi, as the Security expert should be fishing out the culprits and having them arrested instead of talking loosely without action. GEJ, for once, is right to call him to order. The security experts should act more and stop seeking attention with loose, non-actionable information.

PDP is useless, just like ACN and CPC. Politicians hop around all these parties depending on where they think they'll benefit the most. Security forces and their heads, should be more professional and do their job instead of politicking.

Do u know the forces behind the bombings? I reckon they are way bigger than him, and that is the reason he has not been able to make any major arrests.I feel he's not finding it easy to go and arrest the people involved.So the least he can do is talk for now, but i believe they all know exactly where the problems lie.Cos it still beats me how bombs make it to Abuja of all states in Nigeria when all security agencies should and i believe are at the peak of alertness.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
TroGunn: Azazi, as the Security expert should be fishing out the culprits and having them arrested instead of talking loosely without action. GEJ, for once, is right to call him to order. The security experts should act more and stop seeking attention with loose, non-actionable information.

Azazis men find out Ndume has links to Boko Haram, Retardeen and PDP left them free

Azazi finds Ali Modu SHeriff was sponsoring Boko, Retardeen and PDP gives a presidential waiver

Kabiru SOkoto nko? Retardeen and PDP covers it up

October 1 bombing dust has not settled our president Odechukwu Retardeen was already telling us MEND wasnt responsible.

Its obvious Retardeen Jonathan is covering up for PDP in their complicity in the Boko Haram and bombing issues
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by kaiter: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
General Azazi is the National Security Adviser (a full blooded Soldier), while Jonathan only has BSc in Fisheries (Fisherman) and PhD in Zoology (zoo keeper) - So in a matter like this, the choice is obvious.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by yunafa(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why are "they" all claiming dat d NSA must have been quoted out of context?
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rueben Abati would come in a few days time and tell us Azazi was misunderstood
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Limaoscar: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Azazi is a d.u.mb a.ss. I hope He has enough proof for all those vomits.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by chyzoo4u(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Azazis men find out Ndume has links to Boko Haram, Retardeen and PDP left them free

Azazi finds Ali Modu SHeriff was sponsoring Boko, Retardeen and PDP gives a presidential waiver

Kabiru SOkoto nko? Retardeen and PDP covers it up

October 1 bombing dust has not settled our president Odechukwu Retardeen was already telling us MEND wasnt responsible.

Its obvious Retardeen Jonathan is covering up for PDP in their complicity in the Boko Haram and bombing issues

can't u 4 once talk without calling names Even if you don't have respect for your elders try and garnish your president with a little respect. You guys just spit rubbish as you like online. Thank your goodness we ain't in military rule any longer. No one dares call name then. Imao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos / The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki / David Hundeyin Is Egun By Tribe And Not Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.