Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41328 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
Suicide bombers hit three churches in Kaduna state today killing at least 50 people. The attacks sparked off reprisal attacks than killed more people and injured some 150 persons.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-church-bombings-zaria-and-kaduna

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by OAM4J: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Terrible!

Obviously our commander in chief is not on top of this situation. Is he still going to blame Buhari and the oppositions while hundreds of people die weekly for silly reasons. He is the Nation chief security officer for God's sake.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SisiKill1: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
For a country that's supposed to have a government. . .this is sad!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
OAM4J: Terrible!

Obviously our commander in chief is not on top of this situation. Is he still going to blame Buhari and the oppositions while hundreds of people die weekly for silly reasons. He is the Nation chief security officer for God's sake.

Fresh Air? Where there is no government. PDP too busy looting.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by timmy1999(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Am sick and tired of all this...we can't watch them kill our christian brother and sisters like that..
We are ready to go assist our brothers in the north to fight against the blood demons there..if u are with me on this..halla me

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ebamma(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
after killing this innocent people wat will be their reward.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
God already expose the people dat are u doing dis,which action our goverment took?Nd where are they?Court?Costudy?Dead?Or free?Goverment think we are bananas brain,heartless people,they are the ones dat doing dis,they wnt use dis 2 cover farouk lawal probe bribe nonsense leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Samola1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
This balderdash has got to stop. GEJ this was never the fresh air u campaigned on. God in you I trust.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by bohboh275(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Back them when i see this type of pictures on Al-jazeera i thought it only happen in the middle east like in Iraq and Pakistan couldn't believe it will be happening in my own country especially a church where people go to seek God protection. Baba GOD self get patience.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by vb0mb(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Sincerly speaking some people are a waste of space. They are disgrace to humanity. Nobody has the right to take the life of another person. What a disconbombulated scene.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by bohboh275(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
ebamma: after killing this innocent people wat will be their reward.

60 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ibrash600: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
where is this fvcking con3 is heading to? May God be wit us all oooo
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by unknown247: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Can't there be disintigration for God sake? It's high time for those sadistic,animalistic and bigotry mohammed blood sucking demons stay on their own

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by smsgrouper: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Abdul Adam56: God already expose the people dat are u doing dis,which action our goverment took?Nd where are they?Court?Costudy?Dead?Or free?Goverment think we are bananas brain,heartless people,they are the ones dat doing dis,they wnt use dis 2 cover farouk lawal probe bribe nonsense leaders.

Wait o. I jus hear pple say govt they cover farouk probe. Na una discover the bribery allegations before?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by samkoro: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Abdul Adam56: God already expose the people dat are u doing dis,which action our goverment took?Nd where are they?Court?Costudy?Dead?Or free?Goverment think we are bananas brain,heartless people,they are the ones dat doing dis,they wnt use dis 2 cover farouk lawal probe bribe nonsense leaders.

As long as this bombings are concerned I have resolved strongly not to ever blame government for it.I may blame government for any other thing,for instance light,but never will I foolishly blame government because of enemies of Nigeria and human live who wants to make Nigeria ungovernable because they are not in power.I will never reward boko buhari atiku IBB or any housa fulani for this.Rather their reward is hell fire.

Anyone that rewards the enemies of Nigeria with support will be cursed by the blood of the innocent

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by solexybaba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
i visited dat of trikania .clos 2 kakuri wea i stay, realy sad scene.may God receiv d deceased.and punish d perpetraitors, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by brentkruge: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2012

bohboh275:

60 virgins

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by samkoro: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
smsgrouper:

Wait o. I jus hear pple say govt they cover farouk probe. Na una discover the bribery allegations before?

No mind them
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Swagahyk(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Bloody religion, Isl*m suckz...i guess their God is happy wit d development from his followers...time to balance d equation with some of their 'zombies' down South. Aluta continua...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by aspabay(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Some of the pix are defintely from previous attacks,I can see stadium roundabout in the background of one of the pix.
Sahara, when can I begin to trust you again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by doofanc: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Enraged, angry, pissed off, tired, sad. . .i don't even know how i'm feeling anymore.

The mere thought that some people woke up hale and hearty this morning, went to church to give praise to their Creator, and are now no more thanks to the demonic, bestial act of those animals is just too much.

I weep. :-(

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by samkoro: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
bohboh275:

60 virgins

Its 72 and not 60

Alcohol are also permited in that kingdom plus the medicine that will be given to u so that you can handle the 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?
WTF are u writing? cant seem to understand ur english!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by omenziate(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2012

72 virgins per head on every christian killed. Multiply dat by about 20 pple killed if not more, its gonna b marathon se-x for d nonentity in hell.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by samkoro: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2012

They said its 72 toto.But I doubt it.Its hell fire
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
OAM4J: Terrible!

This indeed terrible and sad.

It's becoming more or less a weekly occurrence in Nigeria. Before we know it, we start losing territories to these guys and the guerrilla warfare will commence. No nation with home grown Islamic insurgencies has fully recovered from it.

Though the buck stops at his desk as Commander in Chief there is little he can do at the moment to prevent someone from blowing off himself. We do not have intelligence apparatus to fight this battle. You can't threaten someone who wants to commit suicide with death.To that extent the military solution is greatly limited. The key thing is prevention and that will require the cooperation of citizens, the superb training of police and monumental resources and years to come by.

We need to run a counter narrative of their ideology. We need to get the people that matter in Islam in the North to not only condemn but give a counter narrative of what they consider the true position of Islam on peace and peaceful co-existence with peoples of other faiths. This need to be aired constantly and made to puncture their ability to use the religion as element to recruit. The current abracadabra of negotiating with Boko Haram will not lead us anyway meaningful. What are we negotiating exactly? It becomes worrisome that Datti Ahmed of this world who should be vociferous in condemning BH activities is advocating dialogue. Sad.

Such counter narrative must be met with appropriate military, economic and political strategy. The communities within the epicenter of this current violence must be made to have more faith in FG than BH. That's why indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens must stop. Unwarranted killings by the military of innocent after each suicide bombing be stopped. We need to re-brand the police so we can have faith in them to the extent that citizens can volunteer valuable information without fear of retribution. In short, you need a comprehensive strategy to defeat this kind of insurgency with diverse strands of excuse for its operation-politics, poverty, religion etc. No president, including GEJ can legislate a fix all solution into existence overnight. It will take years, money and consistent right decisions to defeat Boko Haram. I will NEVER blame GEJ for this. it's beyond him.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by purefella(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thought one man called GEJ said this will be over by JUNE??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by smsgrouper: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
bayooooooo:

This indeed terrible and sad.

It's becoming more or less a weekly occurrence in Nigeria. Before we know it, we start losing territories to these guys and the guerrilla warfare will commence. No nation with home grown Islamic insurgencies has fully recovered from it.

Though the buck stops at his desk as Commander in Chief there is little he can do at the moment to prevent someone from blowing off himself. We do not have intelligence apparatus to fight this battle. You can't threaten someone who wants to commit suicide with death.To that extent the military solution is greatly limited. The key thing is prevention and that will require the cooperation of citizens, the superb training of police and monumental resources and years to come by.

We need to run a counter narrative of their ideology. We need to get the people that matter in Islam in the North to not only condemn but give a counter narrative of what they consider the true position of Islam on peace and peaceful co-existence with peoples of other faiths. This need to be aired constantly and made to puncture their ability to use the religion as element to recruit. The current abracadabra of negotiating with Boko Haram will not lead us anyway meaningful. What are we negotiating exactly? It becomes worrisome that Datti Ahmed of this world who should be vociferous in condemning BH activities is advocating dialogue. Sad.

Such counter narrative must be met with appropriate military, economic and political strategy. The communities within the epicenter of this current violence must be made to have more faith in FG than BH. That's why indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens must stop. Unwarranted killings by the military of innocent after each suicide bombing be stopped. We need to re-brand the police so we can have faith in them to the extent that citizens can volunteer valuable information without fear of retribution. In short, you need a comprehensive strategy to defeat this kind of insurgency with diverse strands of excuse for its operation-politics, poverty, religion etc. No president, including GEJ can legislate a fix all solution into existence overnight. It will take years, money and consistent right decisions to defeat Boko Haram. I will NEVER blame GEJ for this. it's beyond him.

No mind Nigerians, they won't suggest a solution like you jus did. They will b blaming GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by galadee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
aspabay: Some of the pix are defintely from previous attacks,I can see stadium roundabout in the background of one of the pix.
Sahara, when can I begin to trust you again

u r ryt, i wonder what they want to portray by posting this pix
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ggurl1(f): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Gud will help us
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by jamst(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.