Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Love? Its Trade By Barter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Love? Its Trade By Barter (618 Views)

Valentine Should Be Trade By Barter... / Valentine Trade By Barter! / To Ladies:it Is Trade By Barter For This Year Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Love? Its Trade By Barter by ebamma(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2012
when i hear people say true love,my love,my heart. It always makes me laugh,cos for all i know there is nothing like love,for instance, a guy comes across a gurl he likes those two ping pongs on her chest or her curves,from there he takes her out and intimates her that he loves her but in the real sense its her curves or breast or her beautiful face,and the gurl will be tempting the guy,asking him to buy her bb,cosmetics and sometimes go as far as asking him to pay their house rent,if the guy obliges them,the will give their body to him, but if he doesn't the will want to cut the relationship off. To me love is an illusion. Sex is the real deal
Re: What Love? Its Trade By Barter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
ebamma: when i hear people say true love,my love,my heart. It always makes me laugh,cos for all i know there is nothing like love,for instance, a guy comes across a gurl he likes those two ping pongs on her chest or her curves,from there he takes her out and intimates her that he loves her but in the real sense its her curves or breast or her beautiful face,and the gurl will be tempting the guy,asking him to buy her bb,cosmetics and sometimes go as far as asking him to pay their house rent,if the guy obliges them,the will give their body to him, but if he doesn't the will want to cut the relationship off. To me love is an illusion. Sex is the real deal
Make sure you don't die a dumb man. . . Get enlightened about love and sex. Ignorance kills faster than AIDS!!!
Re: What Love? Its Trade By Barter by Flashaldrin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Make your you don't die a dumb man. . . Get enlightened about love and sex. Ignorance kills faster than AIDS!!!
undecided undecided
Re: What Love? Its Trade By Barter by afinic001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Op, I concur!!
Re: What Love? Its Trade By Barter by kambili190: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Make sure you don't die a dumb man. . . Get enlightened about love and sex. Ignorance kills faster than AIDS!!!

exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating Does This Really Works? / Gender Equality Exists In Nigeria Indeed..aree Or Disagree / A Thread For Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.