Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50463 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Updated Balances.

God bless you all.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

With your generous contributions, we are putting smiles on Ayomide and her family's faces.

Our team made another visit to Ayomide's family this weekend to deliver the items bought in empowering Ayomide's grandma.

They noticed that in just one week of proper care, Ayomide looks much better, as you will also see from the pictures.

The items delivered include:

Complete set of grinding machine
measurements bottles
Bowls
Plastic containers for maggi
Plates for 'shedding' tomatoes
Packs of Knorr -
Packs of Maggi
Rows of Vedan
Thyme
Curry
Funnel for dispensing oil
Palm Oil
Groundnut Oil
Bag of Garri
Nylon bags for packaging
Onion
Dry Pepper
Red Pepper
Tomato
'Tatase'
Rice
Beans
Kerosene

We also gave the grandma the sum of N3000 to use and arrange her stall, get someone to install the grinder and other miscellaneous expenses.

We will post the the expenditure details soon.

Thank you Nairalanders!

- TeHN : The e-Helpers Network

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2012

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2012

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2012
more

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2012
and...

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:20am On Jun 24, 2012
Ayomide’s Grandma Empowerment Expenditures

1 Complete set of grinding machine - 30,500
1 Matrix engine oil - 700
4 Bowls -N1000
2 Kegs(10litres) -N460
1 keg (5litres) -N100
2 plastics to store maggi -N200
3 dozens of plates to sell tomato -N360
2 packs of Knorr -N700
8 rows of Vedan -N560
1 Pack of Maggi -N250
2 Packs of Tyme -N200
2 Packs of Curry - N200
2 Funnels for dispensing oil -N100
12 Litres of Palm Oil -N2000
12 Litres of Groundnut Oil - N2, 600
1 Bag of Garri -N6,300
1 medium basket of Onion -N1,000
Dry Pepper -N200
1 bucket of Pepper 'Rodo' -N800
1 Bucket of Tatase -N900
2 Buckets of Tomato - N2,000
Half Bag of Rice -N4,300
Measurement Bottles and Pan -N500
8 'Dericas' of Beans -N1,400
Packaging Nylon -N200
1 Keg (25litres) for Kerosene -N500
1 Carton of satchet toma-terra -N1,050
Kerosene: 2500
Cash to granny: 3000
Transportation of items from various markets in Lagos – N1850
*Jarus gave free transportation of items and personnel to and fro Abeokuta

Total spent = N 66,430

Total Spent till date (N37,670* + N 66,430) = N104,100 * https://www.nairaland.com/926775/please-ayomide-abandoned-child/10#11150718

Next Step

We plan to get more personal items and school items for Ayomide and enrol her in a school against the next session commencing in September.

We already got a school and introduced Ayomide to the headmaster.

Whatever balance is left will be saved in Ayomide’s name in support of her education.

Thank you Nairalanders, all these were possible because you care.

God bless you all.

-TeHN

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2012
What the fcuuk. I have been seeing this thread but never clicked on it because I did not follow it from the beginning. I just checked my Mail after going through the thread and found NLD charity's in the midst of the the 398 junk Mails I have in my inbox. embarassed

Please send me account details abeg. It is not too late to give my widows mite
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
This nearly put tears in my eyes.
To know we have such people that needed such help with so little and yet we have govt that spend like it is their father's inheritance, what a shame.
Good Job, Nairalanders and may the sweet Lord Bless us all

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
jennykadry: What the fcuuk. I have been seeing this thread but never clicked on it because I did not follow it from the beginning. I just checked my Mail after going through the thread and found NLD charity's in the midst of the the 398 junk Mails I have in my inbox. embarassed

Please send me account details abeg. It is not too late to give my widows mite

You better send me your correct email address wey you dey check every hour before I file for divorce, cant believe na my wife they read our mails last angry cheesy

Anyways, account details sent. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
May God always be with everyone who has contributed in one way or another to help Ayomide.

The almighty God will replenish your various purses and bless the works of your hands. Amen
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
OAM4J:

You better send me your correct email address wey you dey check every hour before I file for divorce, cant believe na my wife they read our mails last angry cheesy

Anyways, account details sent. Thanks.

A few weeks ago I was checking this email daily but got no mail, so kinda relaxed. embarassed embarassed

I think say CC get many toasters pass? Well let her beat my 398 junk mail from prospective suitors asking for my finger in marriage or those informing me from the abundance of their heart that I won 450k pounds in London national lotto grin
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
This is awesome!
God bless everyone that contributed cash,prayers,kind.
God bless Queenafric for raising the awareness.
We pray God blesses Iya Ayo in her new business venture and as Ayo starts school,may she be granted knowledge.This labor of love won't be in vain.Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lmao please confirm receipt from a certain Joy Kadry. grin I told my sis to write JK as inital and as usual she decided out of the abundance of her heart to baptise me with a new name and wrote Joy Kadry instead. cheesy grin and she bloody thinks its funny angry

Abeg I no fit laugh grin
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
jennykadry: Lmao please confirm receipt from a certain Joy Kadry. grin I told my sis to write JK as inital and as usual she decided out of the abundance of her heart to baptise me with a new name and wrote Joy Kadry instead. cheesy grin and she bloody thinks its funny angry

Abeg I no fit laugh grin

hehehe, you for ask her to write oam4jenny cheesy

Jarus will confirm as soon as he comes online.

Thank you sweetie. kiss
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by 4evergod3: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please let me have the account info pls
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Jarus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
jennykadry: Lmao please confirm receipt from a certain Joy Kadry. grin I told my sis to write JK as inital and as usual she decided out of the abundance of her heart to baptise me with a new name and wrote Joy Kadry instead. cheesy grin and she bloody thinks its funny angry

Abeg I no fit laugh grin

Will confirm as soon as alert beeps. Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
4evergod3: Please let me have the account info pls

Please leave your email here or send it to us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by yorke1: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls i need the account details send to me immediately!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by yorke1: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
OAM4J:

Please leave your email here or send it to us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thanks.
Copied
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Jarus(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2012

Abeg I no fit laugh grin

Joy Kadiri your donation confirmed. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Send account details to rabbiitt78219@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please send your account to lokoyizone@gmail.com, I want to contribute my own widows mite.

I had been in the depths before so I know how it feels. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
virtuoso01: Please send your account to lokoyizone@gmail.com, I want to contribute my own widows mite.

I had been in the depths before so I know how it feels. Thanks.

Soyedele1: Send account details to rabbiitt78219@gmail.com

Account info sent

Thank you
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by chosen04(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ounch . . . . . .

Where have i been?

How come I didnt see this thread since it started? and can you believe that my Nairaland dear OAM4J couldnt even remember to inbox me the account details?

chosen_04@yahoo.com

OAM4J why you dey fail my hand na?
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
chosen04: Ounch . . . . . .

Where have i been?

How come I didnt see this thread since it started? and can you believe that my Nairaland dear OAM4J couldnt even remember to inbox me the account details?

chosen_04@yahoo.com

OAM4J why you dey fail my hand na?

Sweetie am sorry, the thread was on home page for about 3 times before now, thought you would have seen it.

I have sent the account details. I owe you 7 kisses.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by abuchilag: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Who says Nigeria is not blessed to have kind hearted people like you in our midst.

I am really proud being a Nairalander and a Nigerian.

God bless you all....keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by CY09: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
When i was reading this, i was @ the verge of shedding tears but had to hold myself cos of the environment where i was in. Kindly send account details to cekeocha@airtelng.blackberry.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
CY09: When i was reading this, i was @ the verge of shedding tears but had to hold myself cos of the environment where i was in. Kindly send account details to cekeocha@airtelng.blackberry.com

Account Details Sent.

Thank You.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by andyanders: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
can one make payment.if yes, send account info to anddee2@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
andyanders: can one make payment.if yes, send account info to anddee2@yahoo.com

Account info sent

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.