Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50868 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
igbonla: Please send the account details to Zifa07 at yahoo dot com; let me know how much is left to make up the funds.

Regards..

Account details sent.

We sincerely look forward to your contribution. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
Gboliwe: God will surely pour His blessings on all of you for the unity of purpose, the heart of loving, the prayers, the encouraging words. For every tear you wipe, for every hand you lift, God will bless you double for your troubles. Amen.
Keep on. I am proud of TeHN

Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you too.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 1:30am On Jun 17, 2012
Chief . . . Confirm a payment made on Friday i blv by Mr. Adeniran in Lagos . . .
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by igbonla(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2012
OAM4J:

Account details sent.

We sincerely look forward to your contribution. Thank you.

Done! Have sent you an email..could you edit your post to remove my email address? Thanks..
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2012
igbonla:

Done! Have sent you an email..could you edit your post to remove my email address? Thanks..

Reply sent

Thank you so much

God Bless
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dear Nairalanders.

We wish to appreciate all of you who have contributed in cash and in kind towards helping Ayomide. It is our prayer that the Lord will also show kindness to you and raise helpers for you whenever you need one.

With your kind contributions we have met the financial target we set for Ayomide. Please find the attached as the final position of our accounts (both Paypal and Nigeria Naira accounts.

If you made any contribution and your name/amount is not reflecting in the list, please let us know asap.

Nonetheless if you still have personal items for Ayomide we are still open to receiving them. Mail us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you Nairalanders.

God bless you all.

-TeHN

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Our Team with Afriqueen made another visit to Ayomide last Friday. She was taking to an Hospital/Health Centre and some medications were given to her. Also the following items and expenses were incurred for Ayomide:

Mouka mattress: N16,500
2 pillows : N1,600
2 buckets of custard: N1200
1 big satchet of golden morn cereal N750
1 big tin ovaltine: N1700
1 big dettol disinfectant : N1200
1 tin of complan milk: N1700
1 tin of SMA progress milk: 1800
1 roll of dettol soap: N620
1 crate of egg(includes the egg pack): N1000
1 complete bathing bowl(contains potty, chair, bucket, soap dish etc): N1600
Clothes, pants, slippers, shoe: N4500
Transportation of items and personnel : N3500

Total: N37,670

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
OAM4J: Dear Nairalanders.
If you made any contribution and your name/amount is not reflecting in the list, please let us know asap.

The Donation on June 15th unamed in Nigeria must be by Mr. Adeniran in Lagos and that will be my widow's little contribution, please confirm and lemme know, Sir.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Next Step:

- We hope to receive and get more personal items for Ayomide

- The group is of the belief that if we are able to empower grandma with own little business/minimal start-up investment, she will be able to continue the full rehabilitation without needing us to constantly check up on her: On this note after discussing with her, we hope to get her a pepper grinding machine and some capital/food items for sale

We will update you as we make this progress.

Thank you Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^ Great thinking and idea . . .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The Donation on June 15th unamed in Nigeria must be by Mr. Adeniran in Lagos and that will be my widow's little contribution, please confirm and lemme know, Sir.

Thank you very much Sir. The person did not enter any name while making the payment. We will adjust the list accordingly.

God bless you Sir.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Great thinking and idea . . .

Thank you Sir.

The list has been adjusted.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
OAM4J:

Thank you very much Sir. The person did not enter any name while making the payment. We will adjust the list accordingly.

God bless you Sir.

Yeah, cos he was thinking i was being defrauded , , , ,
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yeah, cos he was thinking i was being defrauded , , , ,

Really? Lool!

Chop money fada!

Odiro easy......
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Really? Lool!

Chop money fada!

Odiro easy......

To equip the GrandMa with some business doing, would we have to donate separate money for that, and if we do, how much in total will be needed? so as to know where i go find money donate oh . . . cos always great to do good for people, cos God always reward us back, i am so proud of what you guys are doing and made me a proud Nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

To equip the GrandMa with some business doing, would we have to donate separate money for that, and if we do, how much in total will be needed? so as to know where i go find money donate oh . . . cos always great to do good for people, cos God always reward us back, i am so proud of what you guys are doing and made me a proud Nairalander.

Thank you Sir.

We are not raising another fund to empower the grandma. We are using part of the fund we have raised to do so. Already part of the budget.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by jaybee3(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Wow wow wow, i'm so glad to be part of the kind hearted nlers. You guys rock. Thanks for answering Ayomide's plight
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thanks a lot guys for your help
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
OAM4J:

Thank you Sir.

We are not raising another fund to empower the grandma. We are using part of the fund we have raised to do so. Already part of the budget.

Good job . . . God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thank you for making this happen TeHN and Afriqueen kiss Im so happy for Ayomide and Grandma!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
talina: Thank you for making this happen TeHN and Afriqueen kiss Im so happy for Ayomide and Grandma!

Can you just imagine the sweetness that would gladden the heart of the old woman?
Can you just imagine the feelings to knows that some total strangers cares in a nation like Nigeria?
What an awesome God

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Can you just imagine the sweetness that would gladden the heart of the old woman?
Can you just imagine the feelings to knows that some total strangers cares in a nation like Nigeria?
What an awesome God

Yes, I think I can and I believe Ive experienced a taste of that sweetness before. It means a lot to share that when possible. smiley
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
talina:

Yes, I think I can and I believe Ive experienced a taste of that sweetness before. It means a lot to share that when possible. smiley

Yes, and i am so proud of what the Nairalanders are doing . . . . Only God could reward us all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
That picture of ayo sporting an eyeglass is priceless!!!

God bless nairalanders.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by ronkebp(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^^ i was laughing when i saw that.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by biolabee(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
for the thomasses, the pictures speak a thousand words

what i respect about this initiative is the sustainability of the ideas..

Not judt dropping money but actually changing lives
Excellent work.. TeHN!

While others are colecting bribes and counterbribes, some Nigerians are making an impact
Welldone!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
biolabee: for the thomasses, the pictures speak a thousand words

Not judt dropping money but actually changing lives
Excellent work.. TeHN!

While others are colecting bribes and counterbribes, some Nigerians are making an impact
Welldone!

Thank you
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by livapul86(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Good job Guys, I feel humbled to have been a part of it.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by queenafric(f): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2012
talina: Afriqueen

It is queenafric not afriqueen pls.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
ifyalways: That picture of ayo sporting an eyeglass is priceless!!!

God bless nairalanders.

touchy, touchy, touchy

biolabee: for the thomasses, the pictures speak a thousand words

Not just dropping money but actually changing lives
Excellent work.. TeHN!

Welldone!

It's great indeed!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
queenafric:

It is queenafric not afriqueen pls.
Thanks.

Ah yes, sorry for the misprint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.