Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? (1030 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Ojisik(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
I've been in a relationship wit my gf for 8 months nd i noticed dat anytime i act too nice she begins to take me forgranted but anytym i behave harsh nd non-challant she goes out of her way to please me,pls people advice me on wat to do cos i really luv her but i can feel us tearing apart because of her behavior
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ojisik: I've been in a relationship wit my gf for 8 months nd i noticed dat anytime i act too nice she begins to take me forgranted but anytym i behave harsh nd non-challant she goes out of her way to please me,pls people advice me on wat to do cos i really luv her but i can feel us tearing apart because of her behavior
Treat her the way you would want her to treat you and treat her the way you would treat yourself. . . Forget the hype and be yourself.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by cowgurl: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ojisik: I've been in a relationship wit my gf for 8 months nd i noticed dat anytime i act too nice she begins to take me forgranted but anytym i behave harsh nd non-challant she goes out of her way to please me,pls people advice me on wat to do cos i really luv her but i can feel us tearing apart because of her behavior
Spill it out Op, ur reason behind dis thread or u nid som1 else 2 do d deed 4 u?
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Ojisik(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2012
[quote author=cowgurl] Spill it out Op, ur reason behind dis thread or u nid som1 else 2 do d deed 4 u? Wat deed cowgurl
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Wislet(f): 12:02am On May 01, 2012
I understand u OP.
Just don't reduce yourself to the level where you would be stepped upon. Don't be too needy, calling 24 hrs, or play the role of a father (paying school fees, renting house, recharge card champion, etc). Else...u would be seen as annoying, of lower value, desperate, clingy, dumping ground to come back to if all else fails, etc.
Get busy.. Get a job if u aren't employed..be engaged with productive activities.. Be scarce at times... So ur value goes up. And avoid the tagged irritating questions of an insecure man..'' where are u?...wat are u doing...who is with u...??''. etc.
Build ur confidence and get busy with ur world. Let it be perceived from ur carriage and personality that u don't and won't condone game playing behind ur back... Then back off. Never snoop.. (She won't try to reach for a bad record if she values u) And watch how she would work to keep u as hers...... Knowing u aren't dependent on her. She would suddenly remember u are still a SINGLE man. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35am On May 01, 2012
Emmmh..... Stop forming Suegbe and stop forming Rambo, regulate yourself properly so ur packaging go fit translate d rest.

Kaiiii Sumborri hire Badosky na, ayam a good rapper. grin
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by supertop7: 3:42pm On May 01, 2012
Bleep a hell out of her wen u feel she wants it
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2012

i bet u are the type that doesnt tell her ur feelings, u are just simply, and she does nt like it.
better still explain this to her, that she takes u for granted, i bet u, she will change.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Treat A Lady? by richy5(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
?
Bleep every two two hours@OPS

(1) (Reply)

advice please o, i'm in a dillema / Jungle#don#mature / Some 15 Hints On Keeping Your Relationship Healthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.