Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921161 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
femsoj: Thanks for the reply.my case no is 97**.i called KCC on Friday and the lady that spoke with me said that i should be able to get my 2NL before the end of this week.

Oh that's great. That makes us one. Mine is 98** I look forward to my 2NL since I submitted my forms 1st week in May.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yusmash00: Hello Aoz, I'm SSCE holder. I never checked my MAY/JUNE result because i already make my results in NOV/DEC exam earlier. Now, I don't have the May/June examination number again but I have the school leaving testimonial. I have no working experience. I will be current by JAN. I read from the forum that i will need the MAY/JUN result even if its poor. What will i do now? Please guru.

Go to the Secondary School where you finished from and ask for your WAEC certificate. That should fix it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
nihho: nihho: please
nairalands i won d dvlottery but i don't know when my interview falls
and my case number is 2013AF0000810...i want to know when my interview
date falls and when am i going to recieve the appointment letter,is it
via email or po.box....

Your notification number range is not clear.
Is it 810***? (eighty one thousand range?) or 810**. (eight thousand one hundred range?).

You will get an email informing you to check through the same website and method you saw your 1NL.
The only difference is that instead of the 1NL, you'll see your 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OSMANYN(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello Nairalnders hope u r all fine i have an issue here and its as follows
I am DV 2013 winner my CN is 35*** and i am Somali
I submitted my documents early july and i wrote that my education and work experience occurred in Somalia and i will be interviewed in Addisababa Ethiopia but the the embassy said the following (Applicants who are citizens of Somalia are advised that it is not possible for the U.S. Embassy in Addis Ababa to verify claimed educational or work experiences that occurred in Somalia. Without such verification, it may not be possible to process such cases to completion.
Link http://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/dv_requirements.html

plz what am i suppose to do
i need a help plz

thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
preprewow: Hi guys!
Im really need your help because im so confused on what to do next. I ve came to know that US embassy in nairobi wont issue a visa to applicants less than grade C plain in K.C.S.E. I got less than C plain because i was sick( permanent hearing loss) but thanks God, iam partially deaf now. Before that exam, my performance was good(used to get B+). Another thing im confused with is that i've applied Dv 2013 with my K.C.S.E certifate and sudanase passport though iam sudanase but lives in kenya since the age of 6 and my education certificates are kenyan certificates. Is there a problem with that? Because some people telling me that i did a mistake by doing that but i've applied with honestly as we know that 'honest is the best policy' so what should i do now? Should i quit and start applying Dv 2014 or continue with processing of Dv 2013? PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME OUT OOO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
i dey expect my own tooo bro.... CN 00009***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
garvins: i dey expect my own tooo bro.... CN 00009***
You are from which country
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kinzzo112(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
My spouse and i were selected for this year's DV, and our interview has been schedule for 10dec. we are planing to go for our Medicals soon.
i do not know how much this would cost the two of us. Please any ideal from any one?

Secondly i would plead with fellow winners(especially the married ones) to post their interview experiences, that would be of help to some us that that will be having theirs by dec.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
U funny ooooo... Abi omo 9ja 4 real ....... omo ogun indeed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
kinzzo112: My spouse and i were selected for this year's DV, and our interview has been schedule for 10dec. we are planing to go for our Medicals soon.
i do not know how much this would cost the two of us. Please any ideal from any one?

Secondly i would plead with fellow winners(especially the married ones) to post their interview experiences, that would be of help to some us that that will be having theirs by dec.

Go to Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winners tread lots of interviews are there Read from one to the end....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
This KCC guys are just toiling with our emotions,there was no second re-draw/selection for DV2013 so guys let's hope for the best of luck in DV2014....Aluta Continua,Victoria Acerta
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
imraneth: emebeteaderashn >> what are the medical tests? TB, sifilias ...etc. i'm really scared about the medical ? do you think the is a bad out come ?
Hey brother atfra medical testu commen lehonu negeroch new,x ray,blood test ena kitbatoch nachew,demo be medical visa yemikelekelbet situation betam tnsh new,even HIV erasu yalebachew sewoch mekelkel kertual so atfra,fetarim yesetehn neger melso ayiwesdbhm...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
PLS WHAT KIND OF VACCINATION SOMEONE CAN DO ELSE WHERE APART FROM THESE RECOGNIZED HOSPITALS THAT WON'T BE REJECTED BY THEM..PLS CAN U NAME THEM?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hi lovely people, im aware the medicals expires after 6mnths but id like to know if the police report also has an expiry date
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
Hey brother atfra medical testu commen lehonu negeroch new,x ray,blood test ena kitbatoch nachew,demo be medical visa yemikelekelbet situation betam tnsh new,even HIV erasu yalebachew sewoch mekelkel kertual so atfra,fetarim yesetehn neger melso ayiwesdbhm...

Is this English Language or something like it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
honeydee: Hi lovely people, im aware the medicals expires after 6mnths but id like to know if the police report also has an expiry date

Valid for 3 months
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gentiger:

i wonder o

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gentiger:

Its a combination of ethiopian Amharic language and off course the english language
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
some body just got a winning notification for second draw in forums.immgration http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550713-Selectees-on-22nd-October-report-here!/page4 see it there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OSMANYN(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
Its a combination of ethiopian Amharic language and off course the english language

that is funny!
but what does he realy want?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
OSMANYN:

that is funny!
but what does he realy want?
Why is that funny?
He was worried about the medical tests...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tiwanna: some body just got a winning notification for second draw in forums.immgration http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550713-Selectees-on-22nd-October-report-here!/page4 see it there.

Tiwanna,i don't believe that guy won,am on that forum too. How come out of thousands of people on that forum he was the only one that was selected,i feel that guy is just trying to pull our legs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tiwanna: some body just got a winning notification for second draw in forums.immgration http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550713-Selectees-on-22nd-October-report-here!/page4 see it there.

If you believe that, then you can as well believe that the US consulate in Lagos has relocated to Ijebu Ode. There's no second draw. I advise all those who weren't selected to try again before the lottery closes in a forth night.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Even if there is going to be second draw,you shoudnt rely on that.If you truly have the dream of coming to US,go and play the 2014.Its free and wont hurt you ....I noticed KCC have been having issues since last year MAY when they cancelled the first result and later released another one in JULY. Ever since then,they hardly keep to their promises. Thats not to say 2nd draw wont happen but i strongly believe it will but maybe early next year.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yipeeeee! My late granny just got selected in a second draw.

Dream on!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gentiger: Yipeeeee! My late granny just got selected in a second draw.

Dream on!!!

LIEING
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
lislabo:

LIEING

Of course. That's the point. There's no point giving people hopes I can't sustain or dreams they can't wake up to.

Americans have diplomatic ways of communicating. They know how hurt and disappointed non-selectees would feel so devices a grammatical way to alleviate their pains. Second draw is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gentiger:

Of course. That's the point. There's no point giving people hopes I can't sustain or dreams they can't wake up to.

Americans have diplomatic ways of communicating. They know how hurt and disappointed non-selectees would feel so devices a grammatical way to alleviate their pains. Second draw is a mirage.
my brother u re very right ....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
smone in dis forum had his interview 2day jst that i dont rmember d person name pls who ever d person is we re waiting 4 his testimonies oo,it is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
hi pls am from nigeria my CN is AF000016xxxx and i sent my forms in August when should i expect my 2NL or interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
titi umo: hi pls am from nigeria my CN is AF000016xxxx and i sent my forms in August when should i expect my 2NL or interview.

Is that 16*** (sixteen thousand) or 16**** (one hundred and sixty thousand)? If it's the latter, your interview will be conducted when Jesus comes. If it's the former, expect it between February/April 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gentiger:

Is that 16*** (sixteen thousand) or 16**** (one hundred and sixty thousand)? If it's the latter, your interview will be conducted when Jesus comes. If it's the former, expect it between February/April 2013.

We just don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.