Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923996 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trezeget: Gentigar am fine and heatly wit my visa on my pasport.planin vry soon 2 join u guyz over dere.I hav decided 2 operate on a low key since d last incidence whish brougth various critizm.but u kn wat?my heart is free cos I fulfiled watz I promise 2 God datz am going 2 publicly say my expirences in whish I did.but if I had com up here and starts teling lies and evrymember start congratulatin me I kn personaly God wnt be hapy wit me and datz may be a curse upon me even wen evry membrs of d house were hapy wit me.I prefer u caling me a fool rather dan God saying datz upon me.but I never blaim u and justwise cos u ar tryin 2 be careful and I rely apeciate evrymember of d house u guyz ar great and I luv u all.I pray evry1 goin 4 interview will hav a sucess story and those waitin 2 be curent wil be in IJN.once again gentigar am arnd bt jst on a low key I hope u cud understand and other membrs
Bro,its well wit us nd notin de hapen.Jst go nd live ur American dreams nd alwaz be on de safe side.May GOD guide u nd lead ur ways bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tank junkil and nero I apreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tanx junkerhill and nero I apreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Happy Sunday to u all.
Pls house, a friend want to settle down in terms of marriage before finally travelling to US after receiving his visa. Any advice from the house?
Pls for how long can he start making moves to taKe his wife to US after he get married? Pls house, ur opinions are all welcome. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wishing all tomorrow applicants success in dere interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trezeget: Gentigar am fine and heatly wit my visa on my pasport.planin vry soon 2 join u guyz over dere.I hav decided 2 operate on a low key since d last incidence whish brougth various critizm.but u kn wat?my heart is free cos I fulfiled watz I promise 2 God datz am going 2 publicly say my expirences in whish I did.but if I had com up here and starts teling lies and evrymember start congratulatin me I kn personaly God wnt be hapy wit me and datz may be a curse upon me even wen evry membrs of d house were hapy wit me.I prefer u caling me a fool rather dan God saying datz upon me.but I never blaim u and justwise cos u ar tryin 2 be careful and I rely apeciate evrymember of d house u guyz ar great and I luv u all.I pray evry1 goin 4 interview will hav a sucess story and those waitin 2 be curent wil be in IJN.once again gentigar am arnd bt jst on a low key I hope u cud understand and other membrs

I Am glad you made it through though I don't thump print the process. Go live your American dream. In my honest view, I'll advice you legally marry that lady to have a conscience void of offence towards God and man.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
anelka73: forumnites, can the principal applicant take the lead 2 the US. I want to go first and my wife and child to follow before their visa expires. please advice

Yes, only If you are the principal winner.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrats bro ..... He who is without SIN let him cast d 1st STONE......

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Petsal: Happy Sunday to u all.
Pls house, a friend want to settle down in terms of marriage before finally travelling to US after receiving his visa. Any advice from the house?
Pls for how long can he start making moves to taKe his wife to US after he get married? Pls house, ur opinions are all welcome. Thanks

Let him proceed with the marriage. He can file for his wife as soon as He arrived here and settles down. It could take 3 years for the wife to be current for interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
026IX: Congrats bro ..... He who is without SIN let him cast d 1st STONE......

I hope you guys don't mess up this beautiful forum with illegality, in which case I'll quietly withdraw my membership. Let's keep it legal and speak out loud against illegality.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentiger and other forum friends, i have this friend of mine who got selected and he is yet to get current in june i hope so. His issue is that he insist in marrying his girlfriend they've dated for 5yrs now, currently she might be 2 months old pregnant for him. When he entered the eDv he entered single, sent forms to KCC as single and now he is determined to marry the lady and fill the forms again to include her. I have warned him but he is really thorn and doesnt know what to do. Kindly give me the best answers for me to copy them and paste to him to read from you people, thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar: yes the principal applicant can go first then the beneficiaries will follow later

Don't 4get dat d Medical report too must not expire b4 u go. So if u av done d medical far earlier d interview dat granted Visa, even if Visa is there but medical expire, they wouldn't allow dem in
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar: Gentiger and other forum friends, i have this friend of mine who got selected and he is yet to get current in june i hope so. His issue is that he insist in marrying his girlfriend they've dated for 5yrs now, currently she might be 2 months old pregnant for him. When he entered the eDv he entered single, sent forms to KCC as single and now he is determined to marry the lady and fill the forms again to include her. I have warned him but he is really thorn and doesnt know what to do. Kindly give me the best answers for me to copy them and paste to him to read from you people, thanks.
All I can say is dat its a 50-50 chance.... Cos in as much as marriage after selection is considered questionable...there is no law dat says u can't get married after being selected.....its up to him to decide wat to do, but he bear d 50-50 odd in mind...... My opinion..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar: Gentiger and other forum friends, i have this friend of mine who got selected and he is yet to get current in june i hope so. His issue is that he insist in marrying his girlfriend they've dated for 5yrs now, currently she might be 2 months old pregnant for him. When he entered the eDv he entered single, sent forms to KCC as single and now he is determined to marry the lady and fill the forms again to include her. I have warned him but he is really thorn and doesnt know what to do. Kindly give me the best answers for me to copy them and paste to him to read from you people, thanks.

Since d KCC form was filled as single, it is better d guy should even not go there at all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
026IX: All I can say is dat its a 50-50 chance.... Cos in as much as marriage after selection is considered questionable...there is no law dat says u can't get married after being selected.....its up to him to decide wat to do, but he bear d 50-50 odd in mind...... My opinion..

It doesn't worth taking such risk.since it is not even stated on d KCC form, d wife name will not even appear on the Notifictaion of Interview letter, so she wouldn't be admitted into d interview arena. And if d guy should raise it, he may likely be placed on AP. Even adding baby was not easy wen I called b4 filling d baby in my KCC sent form

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2013

The same old crackers......another take-heart story brewing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentiger:

I Am glad you made it through though I don't thump print the process. Go live your American dream. In my honest view, I'll advice you legally marry that lady to have a conscience void of offence towards God and man.

They are both adults and know who they want now.Visa cannot bring true foundation of love in a marriage.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Narrowly escaped.Pls b a gud ambassador of Naija in US of A & stay away 4rm any criminalism or trouble.A phrase is sufficient 4 d wise!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentiger:

Let him proceed with the marriage. He can file for his wife as soon as He arrived here and settles down. It could take 3 years for the wife to be current for interview.

Waoooo, 3years? This no be joke oooooooooo. Hope its won't affect the guy from becoming a citizen shaaaa?
Another thing is that, can the wife to be able to be after marriage be able to come pay a visit shaaa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
anelka73: forumnites, can the principal applicant take the lead 2 the US. I want to go first and my wife and child to follow before their visa expires. please advice
Absolutely possible! Keep on d process joo!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2013

SPOONDAR your advice to him is in order. It doesn't mean he's into illegality If He decides to marry. That could only toughen the process of visa procurement. If He insists on including her,Let him proceed but advice him to document every correspondence He makes with KCC on her account. They will come handy in proving his case beyond a reasonable doubt during his visa interview if his 2NL arrives with No beneficiaries.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Petsal:

Waoooo, 3years? This no be joke oooooooooo. Hope its won't affect the guy from becoming a citizen shaaaa?
Another thing is that, can the wife to be able to be after marriage be able to come pay a visit shaaa?

While the process lasts, the embassy cannot honour any application by the wife to VISIT. She's a flight risk. It doesn't also in anyway affect the guys intended citizenship plans.

There's a guy who appears to tackle my every statement maliciously. I choose to ignore him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentiger:

While the process lasts, the embassy cannot honour any application by the wife to VISIT. She's a flight risk. It doesn't also in anyway affect the guys intended citizenship plans.

There's a guy who appears to tackle my every statement maliciously. I choose to ignore him.

Na me and everyone must not follow ur advice.Any comment I have another angle to, I point out for the affected to see options. You do not know everything oh.Anyway,let me go. House am having my final written paper tomorrow....B.Sc is leaving its embryonic state.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Petsal: Happy Sunday to u all.
Dis is nt bad,if he/she is ur heart desire.It wil tak u 5 yrs b4 u cn file 4 her 2 join u bt if uncon4table,u cn visit her @ ur convinience 4 nt mor dan 6 mths in a visit until finaly able 2 bring her c join u.Rememba, Terms & Conditions apply 4 d process.Follow oda advices ho!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentiger:

I hope you guys don't mess up this beautiful forum with illegality, in which case I'll quietly withdraw my membership. Let's keep it legal and speak out loud against illegality.
Gud talk bt pls stil wnt u 2 stay online.Am afraid wt wil happen 2 d tiger & co family if u do d oda way round.Mantiger,Genlion & Genphant,mak una tamper justice wt mercy.ILE ALAYO NI ILE WA. ONE LOVE KEEP US 2GEDA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
trezeget, i wish u well. go n shine in us but refrain from any dubious act over there. we love u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
DemolaNg:

Since d KCC form was filled as single, it is better d guy should even not go there at all.
... But u shud av advised him 2 appear as single in ur own opinion,no one wish anyone 2 miss such an oppor2nity.Advise wisely! OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godhelpmeooo&Tovalli, u wil b favoured 2moro.A new song & testimony shal b ur portion.U wil celebrate & b celebrated by dis time 2moro.wWe shal also rejoice wit u IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bronxess: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar, thank you so much for your respond and advice. Actually the dv lottery was played by a friend and not us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
odunmanuel: Godhelpmeooo&Tovalli, u wil b favoured 2moro.A new song & testimony shal b ur portion.U wil celebrate & b celebrated by dis time 2moro.wWe shal also rejoice wit u IJN!
AMEN!!!..God bless you bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tomorrow is the D-day house pls myself and Godhelpmeoo needs your prayers...we will be back to share our testimonies tomorrow afternoon in jesus name..God bless y'all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.