Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923791 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
tovalli: Tomorrow is the D-day house pls myself and Godhelpmeoo needs your prayers...we will be back to share our testimonies tomorrow afternoon in jesus name..God bless y'all...

Urs VISA as bin granted already.. Jst go an ve a chat wit CO 2morow.. Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
by God grace u will all make it
tovalli: Tomorrow is the D-day house pls myself and Godhelpmeoo needs your prayers...we will be back to share our testimonies tomorrow afternoon in jesus name..God bless y'all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
tovalli cant u see ur visa already? u will come back and glorify god. all that concerns u will attract favour to you. u will not struggle to answer the interview questions tumorrow. i wish you success. u are welcome to america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
uncle temmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we missed u here. pls speak upppppppppppppppp
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
pls house let discuss this issue. i was told that the green card will expire after 10yrs. now when one wants to renew it, is it certain that it will be renewed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
my brother, your visa is waiting for you to pick. Your going there is to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar: Gentiger and other forum friends, i have this friend of mine who got selected and he is yet to get current in june i hope so. His issue is that he insist in marrying his girlfriend they've dated for 5yrs now, currently she might be 2 months old pregnant for him. When he entered the eDv he entered single, sent forms to KCC as single and now he is determined to marry the lady and fill the forms again to include her. I have warned him but he is really thorn and doesnt know what to do. Kindly give me the best answers for me to copy them and paste to him to read from you people, thanks.

Best Answer: Go as single, you entered as single why not go as a single instead of complicating issues for himself, from my observation at the Embassy on the day of my interview, He has a 90 percent chance getting his VISA if his document are right
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, your visa is waiting for you to pick. Your going there is to fulfill all righteousness.
I wish u good success as u go get ur visa
cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
I wish u good success as u go get ur VISA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
it is well ,u will find favour IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
genlion: pls house let discuss this issue. i was told that the green card will expire after 10yrs. now when one wants to renew it, is it certain that it will be renewed

It's official expiration period is 10 years, a period within which you would have become a citizen. You get the gist now,right?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
zionking28: cheesy tongue. Good day everyone, so sorry for not posting my success story until now. I left for work immediately after my successful interview. My interview experience goes thus:
My Fiancee and I got to the Embassy @ 6:50am, my interview letter was collected did the screening and all. I got the no B421 and made the $330 equivalent 54,500.
Later on my name and number was called up for doc verification.
My number B421 beeped at Window 13, where a young looking handsome man was, he should be in his early 30s. He denied two couples before I was called.
Me: Good morning Mr. USA
CO: Morning... Morning (smiling)
CO: Are you Mr. Nwosu
Me: Yes I am
He showed me the form I sent to KCC and asked if it was mine, said yes and asked me to sign on the pink sticker, which I did and thumb print.
CO: Do you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth(Oath taking).
Me: I promise to say the truth.
CO: What is your highest qualification
Me: SSCE
CO: What was your best subject in school
Me: Commerce (I had C6)
CO: But you have good grade in Accounting. (B2), so can you tell me about your exam in Accounting.
Me: My exam was in two parts (objective and theory). In the objective part there are options where candidates are meant to choose from the options and then shade in and the theory part is an essay written part based on questions asked.
CO: Good... Good (shaking his head).
CO: Tell me abt some topics in Accounting.
Me: Double Column Entry and Asset. I did explanations.
CO: Can you tell me abt Agric Sc exam
Me: (I scored C4) Exam was in two part. Part 1 (objective and theory) and part 2 (Practical).
Me: (He immediately got interested on the practical aspect cos I had already mentioned objectives and theory when I earlier talked by Accounting). I brought out my wallet, hankerchief and a pen on the table as my specimen. Bla... Bla... (The guy just dey shake him head).
CO: When did you finish school
Me: 2003
CO: What have you been doing since then
Me: Working with Sweet Sensation. Confectionery as Baker
CO: Wow, where did you learn it
Me: Right there from the company
CO: Are you still working with them
Me: Yes, till date.
CO: Can I have your testimonial
Me: I gave my testimonial to him.
CO: Wow, you play football can you tell me abt football.
Me: That was part of my activities in school and I told him abt football.
CO: Congratulations, I will give you your Visa.
He brought out two white papers, one for USCIS fee ($165) and the other for Visa collection. He told me to go anytime from next week for the collection.
Na so God take do am for me oooo. Saying a big thank you to our mentor GENTIGER. Also to Nero XP I no forget you ooh..., my fiancee told me how you called severally to know our success story. Leripa, Adesoji, Godhelpme, Junkerhill, Roodboy, Spoonder, Ojisalara, Ferdimako and everyone in this forum. GOD bless US real good. Goodluck to all those awaiting interview
congrats, o chukwu!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
doctorp76: please pray for me oh my interview is on next Tuesday!!!!

It is well@doctorp76, mine is on wednesday!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
missannie: Hello House, my God is indeed gr8!!! I had my intervw today 15th of March'13 & ws over-successful. Special 10x to all those who HELPED me in answering 1 qustn 1 way or d othr, i pray dat God will bless u all mightily & a speial thnks 2 (Tycoon) u're d best.

I got 2 d embassy as early as 5:30am waited untill 7:00am. We entered d gate, go true all d security checks.(No b small tin o!)
Paid d visa Fee of $330.
Submmittd my documts & ws givn a Tag-No B-4¤4 waited "sotesote".
Around aftr 12:00 my No ws displyd in Window 13 (The Black America Lady a.k.a The God sent)

CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
ME----Good afternoon
CO----ooh! It's after,gud afteroon
CO----Can I take ur fingr print?
CO----Sure
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
ME----- Yes i do.
CO-----Sign this columns
ME---- I signed
CO----- Are u married?
ME----- No
CO----- Do u hv any kid?
ME----- No
CO-----Highest qualifitn
ME-----Diploma in ¤¤¤¤¤
CO----- Aftr secondry sch, wht hv u bin doing?
ME------Working in ¤¤¤¤
CO------Wht depmtmt?
ME------¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
CO------How much is ur sal?
ME----- N60,000 (Na lie oo!)
CO---- How long hv u bin wrkin' there?
ME----2005
CO----- Why did u choose 2 wrk there?
ME---- I had d opptunity & wnt 2 learn 4rm othr field.
CO-----Congr2ltns!!!
CO-----U'll nid 2 pickup ur VISA nextweek fridy on dis circled addrss.
CO-----U'll nid 2 pay $165 b4 u travel or when u get d US.
Baba God Thank u ooo! I'll 4evr praise ur name. Make una help me THANK GOD ooh!!!! -Dancing- Holy Azonto!!!

Congratulations @missannie....its DONE!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
. U,Godhelpmeooo and the rest of the members that have there interview tomorrow should go to the embassy and collect your visa cos is waiting for u they only need ur appearance as proof. Ur visa has been granted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trezeget: Tank junkil and nero I apreciate
miss u man.....keep the flag flying....u will get there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godhelpoooooo and trovali is ur turn to testify to the glory of god...........congrat in advance.........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
adzovia: my people what God has done for me my mouth cannot say it all. when i came here i heard all kinds of stories especially ones that said America is not easy anymore that it is difficult to get a job here. anyway 3 months into my arrival here i got 4 job offers, one at fedex which is an office job, one at kmart as a cashier then lowes and sears now i am confused. when God bless you he does it well and none of this jobs is paying below $9 an hour. i am blessed please help me thank God.

Our God is indeed worthy to be praised! Go on living the dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Amedino1:

pls wat is range of ur case number?
CN152xx. My opinion, I think u"ll get urs soon (that's if u havent by nw since ur case no is CN16XXX. 2NL is done serially while date of interview is done in accordance to ur submission date (as long u are current. Cheers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
A big tanx to Leripa,Junkerhill nd everbody in d house 4 ur answer to my questions.Leripa i need ur contact e mail or ur phone no
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
genlion: pls house let discuss this issue. i was told that the green card will expire after 10yrs. now when one wants to renew it, is it certain that it will be renewed

get it straight;your "green card"(permanent residency) will never expire you only need to renew the card after ten years. It is not compulsory your must be a citizen,if you like you can remain a permanent green card holder for life.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
afobat2000: hello house dis is my testimony we got to embassy 6:00am and will join d queue and will do all what they ask us to do over there.
will do our interview in window 13
co... gud morning
wife... morning sir
co.... what is ur name
wife..... bla bla bla
co..... what is the name of ur school
wife.... bla bla bla
co..... what is ur highest education
wife..... bla bla bla
co ...... where did u meet ur hubby
wife..... school
co....... can i see ur wedding pics
wife.... showed him
co ....... relate ur course with ur present job
wife..... bla bla bla
co ....... congratulation i will give a visa.
that is all.
thanks for all members of the nairaland and i pray that those people that are waiting for there interview i pray that ur visa will be approved . amen
Congratulations!. But na wa for u o. This ur bla bla bla too much o. While I know u were trying to conceal some personal info, I believe answers to questions like "relate ur course wt ur present job" should be written for us to learn and it also makes it interesting. Guys hoping to share their experiences/testimonies in the nearest future should please note. Once again, congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ Ogba1, Congrats to you and ur family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
shipsonsipe:

Congratulations bro...tnx 4d info...May God grant u and ur wife journey mercy...I tap in2 ur grace and favour.
Same here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
To Godhelpme, Tovalli and those having interview this week. Your visa is granted. Waiting for your testimonies..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
nero xp: Congratulations to doz of u who jst got ur Visas approved,dats de LORDS doin here on dis Forum.more especially,Nkkystel nd her hubby,u guys re great nd GOD wil lead ur ways,Amen...
Houz,it has nt been easy 4 me oo,dis sicknes made me see fire,but thanx to GOD ALMIGHTY dat am gettin beta nd it shall be well wit doz of u dat re goin 4 interview nxt week lyk my man Godhelpmeoo nd co,u guys shall come out successfully witout any shame nor disapointment in JESUS NAME,Amen...
@ doz who jst became current,GOD dat did ours must surely do urs through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...
AMEN!!! Thanks Nero XP and thank God for ur health.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kunlexymoore: CN152xx. My opinion, I think u"ll get urs soon (that's if u havent by nw since ur case no is CN16XXX. 2NL is done serially while date of interview is done in accordance to ur submission date (as long u are current. Cheers!

Tnx, but i sent my form May 2012.. Case nu 159XX, well i ll wait till Next week Friday... Wen do u sen ur form??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
adzovia: my people what God has done for me my mouth cannot say it all. when i came here i heard all kinds of stories especially ones that said America is not easy anymore that it is difficult to get a job here. anyway 3 months into my arrival here i got 4 job offers, one at fedex which is an office job, one at kmart as a cashier then lowes and sears now i am confused. when God bless you he does it well and none of this jobs is paying below $9 an hour. i am blessed please help me thank God.
Thaaaaaank God! I tap into this too o. Which state are u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Amedino1:

Tnx, but i sent my form May 2012.. Case nu 159XX, well i ll wait till Next week Friday... Wen do u sen ur form??
I sent mine in June 2012. By my calculation (stated earlier), u'll get ur 2NL this week since my CN is earlier than urs. However, when u get it, ur interview date will be ealier than mine sef. Let's see hw true this is. Just relax, u'll get it. Take care.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
zionking28: cheesy tongue. Good day everyone, so sorry for not posting my success story until now. I left for work immediately after my successful interview. My interview experience goes thus:
My Fiancee and I got to the Embassy @ 6:50am, my interview letter was collected did the screening and all. I got the no B421 and made the $330 equivalent 54,500.
Later on my name and number was called up for doc verification.
My number B421 beeped at Window 13, where a young looking handsome man was, he should be in his early 30s. He denied two couples before I was called.
Me: Good morning Mr. USA
CO: Morning... Morning (smiling)
CO: Are you Mr. Nwosu
Me: Yes I am
He showed me the form I sent to KCC and asked if it was mine, said yes and asked me to sign on the pink sticker, which I did and thumb print.
CO: Do you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth(Oath taking).
Me: I promise to say the truth.
CO: What is your highest qualification
Me: SSCE
CO: What was your best subject in school
Me: Commerce (I had C6)
CO: But you have good grade in Accounting. (B2), so can you tell me about your exam in Accounting.
Me: My exam was in two parts (objective and theory). In the objective part there are options where candidates are meant to choose from the options and then shade in and the theory part is an essay written part based on questions asked.
CO: Good... Good (shaking his head).
CO: Tell me abt some topics in Accounting.
Me: Double Column Entry and Asset. I did explanations.
CO: Can you tell me abt Agric Sc exam
Me: (I scored C4) Exam was in two part. Part 1 (objective and theory) and part 2 (Practical).
Me: (He immediately got interested on the practical aspect cos I had already mentioned objectives and theory when I earlier talked by Accounting). I brought out my wallet, hankerchief and a pen on the table as my specimen. Bla... Bla... (The guy just dey shake him head).
CO: When did you finish school
Me: 2003
CO: What have you been doing since then
Me: Working with Sweet Sensation. Confectionery as Baker
CO: Wow, where did you learn it
Me: Right there from the company
CO: Are you still working with them
Me: Yes, till date.
CO: Can I have your testimonial
Me: I gave my testimonial to him.
CO: Wow, you play football can you tell me abt football.
Me: That was part of my activities in school and I told him abt football.
CO: Congratulations, I will give you your Visa.
He brought out two white papers, one for USCIS fee ($165) and the other for Visa collection. He told me to go anytime from next week for the collection.
Na so God take do am for me oooo. Saying a big thank you to our mentor GENTIGER. Also to Nero XP I no forget you ooh..., my fiancee told me how you called severally to know our success story. Leripa, Adesoji, Godhelpme, Junkerhill, Roodboy, Spoonder, Ojisalara, Ferdimako and everyone in this forum. GOD bless US real good. Goodluck to all those awaiting interview
Congratulations Zionking (and of course ur fiancee). Also well done....this is how experiences should be shared on this forum. Lets reduce the bla bla bla...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congrat to u zionking and ogba.
GOD wil surely lead ur ways in JESUS name(amen)its my turn to share successfull interview experience on dis forum in JESUS name(amen)i am the next person to be congratulated and celebrated in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!
All the best my guy. God be with u as u go. Go get the visa. It's urs!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2013
@Godhelpme; your testimony is on the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.