Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925372 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli: My God is ever faithful ooo my people....my visa was just granted....I love you all so much..thanks for the love and prayers...I saw Godhelpmeoo with his adorable wife and his wonderful and playful son...my experience is comin very soon..

We are winning in this forum. Congrats tovali. AMERICA here we come. IJN AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gentiger:

I have said it repeatedly here That's there's No need contacting KCC over spouse pregnancy. You only contact them for an update If your wife puts to bed after your forms have been sent across. Your wife's pregnancy will be captured in her medical result, meaning the embassy is aware of her state. If she delivers after your 2NL arrives or after your visa has been approved, that's not a problem. Write the embassy and inform them of the development. In all cases they will invite you to approach with the baby's passport for visa. If you added your son who pre-existed at the time of your eDV application, it over for you. You've been disqualified.

Nice Talk.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Godhelpmeoo; Congrats to you and your family!
@tovalli; Congrats to you and your family!
@pjogotum; Congrats to you and your family!

Our GOD is forever faithful! All the Glory and Praise be unto YOU, O GOD!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
ManchyBabe: Good Morning House!

I have been following this thread and studying it for an Aunt of mine who was going for an interview today with her Family. They just had their interview less than 30 Minutes ago and the whole family GOT THE VISA.

I promise to come back later today with all the details..

I would also like to thank Nairaland, because for the past 4 months, God bless everyone of who, you have HELPED so many people here with the insights on Interview. I had to tell my aunty to makes sure her daughter reads every single page (1-500+), and explain to her Parents and i kept calling them and reminding them to "STUDY" the thread...

AM SOOOO HAPPY!!

Congrats to the big 5!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
congrat
pjogutum1: My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello fellow Nairalander, I just want to confirm may be there will still going to be more 2NL for the month of May as some of us are yet to receive ours?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations Zionking (and of course ur fiancee). Also well done....this is how experiences should be shared on this forum. Lets reduce the bla bla bla...

Yeah the Bla bla thing is irritating. You might connect with a good person with responses like this.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: hello,spoondar,gentiger n d rest of d gurus in d house pls make who na help me wit dis.i write to kcc on dis email kccdv@state.gov..inrespect of my pregnancy to inform dem in advance dat she is now 6months after we hav sent all our ds230 form last year together wit my lit soon who is 3years old.now d respond am getin frm dem now is.if my family were not included at d initial entry such entry may be disqualified.this is not d message am suppose to receive frm dem..my case numba is 173**..pls ur urgent reply is highly needed.tank u.

If you are current in May, and have seen ur Interview page, tell all ur concerns to the US Embassy Lagos and not KCC because KCC has handed off ur documents and case and Embassy has them.I believe you included ur 3 year old in ur e-application.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Me: blah blah
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)

Congratulations!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my GOD don do am oooooooooo. dis is simplest interview ever,full story on d way wen i settle down

Congratulations... God don help you ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
pjogutum1: My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).
Congratulations!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my GOD don do am oooooooooo. dis is simplest interview ever,full story on d way wen i settle down
congratulations 2 u n ur family Godhelpmeooo, God ll help me n my family 2 2Mao IJN, Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)
congratulations,I claim dt IJN, Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeoooo congrat am glad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Success success i lov u guys successful interview i hail u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogba1:

We are winning in this forum. Congrats tovali. AMERICA here we come. IJN AMEN
Yeah and all glory and praise be to Almighty God for the show of His favour, goodness and kindness to members of this fantastic forum. Tovalli, I join several others in the euphoria of congratulating you and wishing success to the very end. CONGRATULATIONS to you Tovalli and your success shall be permanent IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My experience goes thus:

Amen, i claim this IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My experience goes thus:

Congratulations bro!!!! Enjoy ur remaining days left in 9ja!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
And by Almighty God's immeasurable kindness and ceaseless mercy, your Visa and those of your family members would not be denied IJN. Wish you very successful interview and the whole house cannot wait to read your success story tomorrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:

2moro ur visa will be approved in Jesus Name Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
ManTiger:
Congrats....
Pls is d erujeje lady @ window 16 back again?

I think no man is Erujeje except the Almighty God, we should not accord this to any other! God is with us IJN !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
[/color]
tovalli: My God is ever faithful ooo my people....my visa was just granted....I love you all so much..thanks for the love and prayers...I saw Godhelpmeoo with his adorable wife and his wonderful and playful son...my experience is comin very soon..

Congrat guys,
Tovalli and Godhelpmeooo.
faith move mountains,,¶™™…………
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
sozen2010:

I think no man is Erujeje except the Almighty God, we should not accord this to any other! God is with us IJN !
. @ Femo. Ur visa is waiting for u cos u deserve it. Go and get it tomorrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
[/color]
@femo:
Success success i lov u guys successful interview i hail u

Go and succeed.¶™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My experience goes thus:
Waoh!!!!!!!!!!!.........This is fantastic and I am so happy for you. Congratulations and go live that dream of yours. May your success and happiness be permanent IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin

Congrats! I knew a couple whose kid was instead playful with the glass until she was the talk they discussed and visa granted, although they have moved to Australia now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
femi ,fear not cos ur visa is sure,GOD ALMIGHITY that did mine will surely do ur own,just go there and get ur visa approved.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
I'm sincerely elated and really highly-spirited with the kind of success stories being shared in this forum. Congratulations to you and your family. May your success be permanent IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:

All the best bro...You will get the pass.House, I graduated (B.Sc,Computer Science) today.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.