Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923800 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
wow what a grace,congrat to u and ur family,i tab frm such a grace and interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.
you can go dea any of the two. But in case u ar going wit naira make sure u owe 54500 or above. Once again I wish u best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Me: blah blah
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)

Congratulations my dear brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
zerzer :
wow what a grace,congrat to u and ur family,i tab frm such a grace and interview

I tap in2 dis testimony wiv d grace of God...we all shall testify...congratulations bro...Go live d american dream yo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congrats to tovalli n Godhelpmeooooo. Femo, it's ur turn tomorrow to get it VISA IJN,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
pstadabi: you can go dea any of the two. But in case u ar going wit naira make sure u owe 54500 or above. Once again I wish u best of luck.

Okay, thanks will just go with the $ 330.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

All the best bro...You will get the pass.House, I graduated (B.Sc,Computer Science) today.
congrat bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
CO: good morning sir!
ME: good morning ma!
CO: Tell me what you are doing in Nigeria now?
ME: i told her.
CO: interesting!
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
CO: have you been to US before?
ME: i answered her with smile!
CO: thank you
ME: thank you too!
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!

Glory be to GOD OH! Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
congrat
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
by God grace u will make it
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
House, do u know that the green card fee is half of the visa fee i.e $330/2=$165.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bigpiper: Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Interview was scheduled for 10AM, got to the embassy around 9:30
Submitted 2NL at the gate
Checked at the Security Check Point.
Made to leave my phones behind
Made DV Payment
Submitted Originals Documents (did not make photocopies) to Nigerian lady
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Then after waiting a while I was called up to window 13:
Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: I promise
Co: What is your highest level of education
Me: Told her
Co: No Waec?
Me: No
Co: Why did you stop at primary school?
Co: What do you do?
Co: Where do you work?
Co: Tell me about your work schedule
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Co: Congratulations
Me: Thank you.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...

Glory be to GOD! Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chuck87:

Glory be to GOD OH! Congrats!!
congrat am happy for you 0oooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
CONGRATULATIONS! This success story shall continue in this forum IJN ....AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
gunners4u: by God grace u will make it
amennnnnn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.

Go with the USD.All the best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tomorw is my interview house pray 4 me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tomorw is my interview house pray 4 me nd my family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
ebykings:

2moro ur visa will be approved in Jesus Name Amen
amen i claim it in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2013

u can go with dollar,also u can go with naira cos both are acceptable.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
pstadabi: . @ Femo. Ur visa is waiting for u cos u deserve it. Go and get it tomorrow.
amen i claim it in Jesus name amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my GOD don do am oooooooooo. dis is simplest interview ever,full story on d way wen i settle down
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
pstadabi: . @ Femo. Ur visa is waiting for u cos u deserve it. Go and get it tomorrow.
amen i claim it in Jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
mascotinme: To God be all glory and adoration. I and my darling wife had a successful interview on thursday. Thanks to all nairaland forumnites, u guys are really doing a great job. We spent like 45 minute on the interview but at last, our visa was approved. Tank u Lord.

wow! thank GOD for success!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
faithman2020: [/color]

Go and succeed.¶™
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
hello,guus does a security officer wit 8years workin experience qualified under occupation.pls i nid ur respond..tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: femi ,fear not cos ur visa is sure,GOD ALMIGHITY that did mine will surely do ur own,just go there and get ur visa approved.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amen in Jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)
congratulation my E-brother, and u are welcome to the dream land IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
oayombo: I want to use this medium to thank God and Bros Temmy. My sister applied as single, had her introduction in January 2012..dvlottery result released in may, she had her court wedding in July...returned the forms in August...2NL arrived in December...gave birth to a baby boy in January...Notified consular office on the new birth...Had a successful interview today.

lol. congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Schizogony: Interview experience
me: gud morning sir
co(window 14): Is dis d form u sent 2 kcc?
Me: yes sir
co: pls sign here.(also captured my fingerprints, administered d oath) Did u pay ur fees dis morning?
Me: yes sir
co: wat is ur highest level of education?
Me: university degree
co: which discipline?
Me: ans
co: which institution?
co: have done ur national youth service?
Me: I'm on it
co: where?
co: wat is ur work there?
co: (circled an address on a white sheet of paper). Ur visa wil be ready 4 pik up in abt 7 days. Remember 2 pay ur USCIS fees b4 u travel..(gave me a paper containing instructions 4 paying online)
me: thank u sir.
PLEASE NOTE:
1. Once ur documents are wel arranged(speaks wel of u), d c.o wil fall in love wit it even b4 meeting u in person.(my observation anyway.
2. Dont go wit ur phone, even if u intend switching it off,as they won't allow u go in wit it.
Wishing all in d house similar success!

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
CONGRATULATIONS to u and ur family bros. That interview its really God's favour. Am so happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
For dose of dat current ƒσя May n yet †̥ receive 2NL i will advice u to put ur mind till April 15, coz my Patient Dog can slip den I called KCC to no wat is delaying my 2NL, dey said due to pending applicants dat r Current previous months, dey r unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May... Dis KCC n Lottery Self... Well my Patient Dog is now watching Comedy Films to get Ğoº°˚°ºϑ mode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.