Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923795 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.
Geting a $s 4rm a reliable source is beta odawise go wit #
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
hello,house pls how can someone correct an error after d sendin of a form to kcc..is it to resend it by email or ups..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
odunmanuel: U & ur family shal b favourd 2moro IJN
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: hello,guus does a security officer wit 8years workin experience qualified under occupation.pls i nid ur respond..tanx
I dnt tink so.Wat abt ur WAEC/NECO?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amedino1: For dose of dat current ƒσя May n yet †̥ receive 2NL i will advice u to put ur mind till April 15, coz my Patient Dog can slip den I called KCC to no wat is delaying my 2NL, dey said due to pending applicants dat r Current previous months, dey r unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May... Dis KCC n Lottery Self... Well my Patient Dog is now watching Comedy Films to get Ğoº°˚°ºϑ mode.
Ur patient dog must b d man,mr Bean
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
wish u success
Yusmash00: My interview is tomorrow. Please house put me in prayer..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
doctorp76: Congratulation to those that had successful interview today, pls house pray for me oh!! Tommorrow is my interview!
Nairaland favour is unlimited paticulaly 2 our regular memba,u wil also b favourd 2moro IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Trovalli
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
tycoon77:

Congrats.... U never see anything, more success are still coming ur family way... Jst watch out...
amen oooo and u too.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
jbmohd: Good evening house, I ll like to start by thanking God ALmighty for His mercy and endless benediction on each and everyone of us. I had my interview at the Lagos US embassy on 16th jan 2013 and was placed on AP. This is my interview experience
My interview experience went thus,
CO gud morning
Me i answered
CO ask me to swear to say the truth
Me I did. CO U READ GEOGRAPHY
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
ME I WANTED TO STUDY ECO BUT DID NOT SCORE UP2 D CUT OFF I WAS GIVEN GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR FAVOURITE COURSE
ME GEOGRAPHY OF THE TROPICS
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME TOLD HER AS I WAS SAYIN IT SHE EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO IT
CO WH COURSE WAS CHALLENGING 
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME I DEFINED IT AND SHE ADDED TO IT AGAIN AND AT THIS POINT I TOLD MY SELF DT I SHUD BECAREFUL WITH WHTEVER I SAY OO
CO U LEFT SCH SCH IN 1998 N U WERE BORN IN 1983 IT MEANS U LEFT SEC SCH AT AGE OF 15. DONT U THINK DT IS TOO EARLY?
ME NO IT IS NOT
CO SHE SUBTRACTED 1998 FROM 1985 N GOT 15 SHE CIRCLED IT
CO AVERAGE OF WHT AGE DOES STUDENTS FINISH FROM SEC SCH IN UR SCH
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
CO WHT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCH
ME ANSWER
CO WHT IS D COLOUR OF UR UNIFORM
ME I TOLD HER
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR PRINCIPAL
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME BOOK KEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
CO WHT IS BOOKING AND ACCTING
ME I DEFINED IT
CO LIST D TOPICS U WERE TAUGHT
ME I STARTED LISTING THEM BEFORE SHE STOPPED ME
CO WHO IS UR BOOK KEEPING TEACHER
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR JOB FUNCTION
ME I TOLD HER
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY FORM AND DISCOVERED I WROTE SEVERAL JOB FUNCTIONS DT I VE DONE SINCE I JOIN D ORG AND SHE SAID I CLAIMED TO BE A CSO AND I CLAIMED DT I MANAGE ATM
ME I TOLD HER DT WAS WHT I WAS DOING WHEN I JOINED THE ORG
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND SAID I WAS EMPLOYED BY MY BANK AS BANKING ASSISTANT BUT I CLAIMED TO BE ATM CUSTODIAN AND ALSO I HAVE WORKED AS CSO WHY
ME I TOLD HER BANKING ASSISITANT IS A GRADE WHILE CSO AND ATM CUSTODIAN ARE JOB FUNCTIONS
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR IMMEDIATE BOSS
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER I WAS IN X BRANCH BUT I VE BEEN MOVED TO Y BRANCH WITHIN D SAME STATE
CO WHERE N WHEN D U MEET UR WIFE
ME TOLD HER N TOLD TRU MY FRIEND IN 2005
CO WHERE WAS UR WIFE STAYING AS AT THEN
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS DESCRIBE THE PLACE
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
CO WHERE WAS UR FRIEND STAYING
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS GIVE A DETAIL DESCRIPTION OF THE PLACE
ME I DID
CO CAN I HAVE THE PICTURE OF UR FAMILY
ME GAVE HER THE NAMING CEREMONY PICS OF MY KIDS AND MY 1ST BORN BIRTHDAY PICS
CO SHE ASK QUESTIONS ON SOME OF THE PICS I ANSWERED
CO CAN I VE UR WEDDING PICS
ME I GAVE HER
CO SHE ASK DETAIL QUESTION ON MOST OF D PICS. IMAGINE ASKING ME ME WHO OWNS A PARTICULAR CAR
CO WHT IS THE DIFFC BTW UR KIDS IN TERMS OF ATTITUDE AND APPEARANCE
ME I TOLD
CO EXCUSE ME, SHE LEFT HER SIT AND CAME BACK WITH A LETTER
CO WHT WERE U DOING IN NASSARAWA BTW 2008 AND 2009
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
CO SHE DREW AN ARROW TO WHERE I WROTE D DETAILS OF Nasarawa AND MINUTED ON IT
CO HAKEEM YOU RE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VISA BUT WE WUD LIKE TO CONDUCT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ON YOU.
ME I TOOK THE LETTER FROM HER I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. ALTHOUGH I LATER REALIZE I SHUD V GREETED HER. After waiting for 41days, I got a phone from the US embassy that they re tru with the administrative processing on my case that I shud come with my passport and those of my family. I felt I was dreaming. I was there to drop our e-passport and the lady that attended to me did not ask me any question. She just took those Epassport and input some data from it into her system. I was given the Visa pick up form and the instruction on how to pay d 165$ GC fee. House thanku for your support and encouragement. Gunners Papatee Gentiger Peter ife Chirpywest Jidedon Galvin Godhelpme Tiwana Yusmash Leripa Packaging. Temmy and Oga Adesoji, I m very grateful sir. The Lord in His infinte mercy ll perfect our ways and make our dreams and aspiration a reality both in d world and the hereafter. Thank u very much

GOD is faithful sir. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
odunmanuel: Did u say sunshine? I wil cal him a pace setter because he stays in Ibadan,Oyo state
thank you so much,i love u all.GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Elvis Nana: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
I decided to sit back and watch your marvelous work doing here, i bless the day i entered this forum, thanx to you all, i would be mistaken if i mention names.
I had my interview today right here in Ghana, I woke up @ 4:18 am before i would have been waken by the alarm @ 4:30 ( not that i couldnt sleep anyway, hahahahahahahaha), took my bath, waited for my snr brother to also finish, then he drove me off @ 5:37 am and got to Cantoment i.e America embassy @ 6:21 am, i met many people over there going for the same interview.
@ 7:30am, we heard a bell and we all ran towards the entrance to form a queue, i was around number 40 in the queue, i got inside, my name was mentioned to collect a forms to fill, after that, i paid the fees of $330 equivalent to Ghc 660, i was told to sit down. About 20 to 30mins time, i heard my name from a sweet lady's voice blablablabla please come to window 4. i stood up, called God to take the lead for me to follow Him and He did exactly that.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
Me: good morning madam
CO: goodmorning, how are u doing?
Me; by the grace of God i m doing great and u?
CO: i m fyn thank u
Me: welcome
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
Me: Kumasi Polytechnic
CO; any id card?
Me: i gave it to her
CO; have u travel to America before?
Me; no
CO; have u travel outside this country before?
Me; no
Co; then this will be an adventure for u
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?
Me: No
CO: married before?
Me: never
CO: any children?
Me: no
CO; come on Friday ( 1st March 13) for ur visa, then she gave me a blue piece of paper for the collect the visa.
Is jux amazing to pick up a visa within 2 days. Let me tell u, my secret is the Lord, jux keep on praying, let him take the lead and u jux follow him.
What i noticed was that, if your certificate has a five passes including English and Math and wit God, Hey, i tell u nothing can stop u.
Those already in Atlanta, charley watch out, i will be right there if God permit.
I pour God's favour upon u all.

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls house do i need to do photocopy E passport and to go wit my x tray to the embassy to tomorw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gentiger:

It's official expiration period is 10 years, a period within which you would have become a citizen. You get the gist now,right?
bro i got it now. wat if one decides to remain as green holder, will it be renew without stress
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
junkerhill: you too deserve to be congratulated cos e no easy. Start making arrangement for your transcript.

Thanks..yeah I've started the move.My brothers hit me back with financial backing for Ms Australia,USA or Canada.This is my dream!I feel like I have got a visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

get it straight;your "green card"(permanent residency) will never expire you only need to renew the card after ten years. It is not compulsory your must be a citizen,if you like you can remain a permanent green card holder for life.
uncle soj thank u. can u send me ur email addy? i tried getting it thru ur profile but i cant just see it. pls we need to talk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
genlion: bro i got it now. wat if one decides to remain as green holder, will it be renew without stress

U shld renew without stress..I've not read that...they won't force u to be a US citizen, I believe.Again if u don't want to endanger ur residency, just stay to become a citizen, which allows u to leave the US for good or whatever u wanna achieve...like getting a US passport for travels, cheaper fares and cheap hailing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls house do i need to do photocopy E passport and to go wit my x tray to the embassy tomorw urgent pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
temmytanny: @all,its not been easy for me in the past few days going to work and coming to nairaland to make comments.I runs two jobs and have busy lately(US is all about money and hours grin grin).I want to wish those yet to go for interview success.PLease,always be smart,courageous and wear smiles on your face whenever you go and face the COs.Make sure your documents are intact aleast two weeks before your interview.If you arent traveling immediately after visa issuance,its advisable you do your medical few days(may be 2weeks)to your interview so that your medicals dont expire before leaving naija.Police report is 3months but no longer needed once you get ur visa.Go to embassy with ever document that would help you and not implicate you.All required documents must be in one envelop with two photocopies each(though,they need just one photocopy).The visas are yours,they are just helping you to keep them.
AMERICA IS SWEET ooooooo the more you work,the more money you make,please do fast and come and join us grin grin
ADIOS!
bro i miss u die

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Pls house do i need to do photocopy E passport and to go wit my x tray to the embassy tomorw urgent pls

I don't think u need to photocopy ur passport biodata and go with an envelop given to u from the hospital and not the Xray folder.All the best 2morrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Trezeget: helo house 2 God be d glory my wife and hi had a succesful interview at window16 2day,more gist wen i got home .am goin bck 2 Ondo 2day

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
sunday45: Congrat to Trovalli and Godhelpme. Please E-gurus, i'm going to embassy with my Neco print-out with unscratched card attact with it. Hope there will be no problem? And moreso i don't do waec because of finacial break-down of my dad and mum, but neco is free. If the CO asked me what about ur waec, what can i say to convince him pls? Secondly, i'm working now eversince i passed out.

Go with ur NECO results and you are good. U must not do WAEC, they know and take NECO results.Okay u could go with ur unscratched scratch card to avoid delays if they wanna see it and no cards. Somebody made it without any of both. Just his FSLC.When's ur interview date? All the best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Pls house do i need to do photocopy E passport and to go wit my x tray to the embassy to tomorw
you don't have to go with you xray. All you need to do is jst make sure you do the photocopy of your documents cos they will need those copy. Once again I wish you best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
My ppl, pls am stil waiting for ur response ooooo. Thanks

Gud evening house:
Pls does anybody knows NPC office in lagos(address or description) cos a friend will like to do NPC certificate cos his interview date is close by.
Secondly, pls how much will it cost him to do the NPC certificate and for how many days? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks..yeah I've started the move.My brothers hit me back with financial backing for Ms Australia,USA or Canada.This is my dream!I feel like I have got a visa.
you will soon be there. Your CN is what?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
sunday45: Congrat to Trovalli and Godhelpme. Please E-gurus, i'm going to embassy with my Neco print-out with unscratched card attact with it. Hope there will be no problem? And moreso i don't do waec because of finacial break-down of my dad and mum, but neco is free. If the CO asked me what about ur waec, what can i say to convince him pls? Secondly, i'm working now eversince i passed out.
U're gud c go.WAEC/NECO both are high school cert. & acceptable 4 visa.D job u're doing since u graduated 4rm ur high is ur responsibity nd cn nt afect u in any way.U're gud 2 go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
junkerhill: you will soon be there. Your CN is what?

I didn't win oh.It's either am selected on May 1 or I use student visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amedino1: For dose of dat current ƒσя May n yet †̥ receive 2NL i will advice u to put ur mind till April 15, coz my Patient Dog can slip den I called KCC to no wat is delaying my 2NL, dey said due to pending applicants dat r Current previous months, dey r unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May... Dis KCC n Lottery Self... Well my Patient Dog is now watching Comedy Films to get Ğoº°˚°ºϑ mode.
so what is the faith of those waiting to be current by june? If they are unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May,does that mean nigeria will not increase from 17000 by april or what? pls urgent reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Godhelpmeooo & tovalli, CONGRATULATIONS TO U BOTH. @Pjogutum, CONGRATULATIONS ON D SAFE DELIVERY OF UR WIFEY. @femo & yusmash00, GO AND BE HIGHLY FAVOURED BY GOD'S GRACE. I PROPHESY THAT UR VISAS ARE ALREADY GRANTED BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Guy,please buckle up and come over to US,if all things go well,US senate might pass a bill that would let immigrants have their citizenship within 3years.Its part of the proposal of the immigration law which would allow illegal immigrant GC after 10years and naturalisation 3years after(13year total for illegal immigrants)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.